Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*You have One(1) new post*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST
Scrublet
TRUlyjuST

*You have One(1) new post* Empty
PostSubject: *You have One(1) new post*   *You have One(1) new post* EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Greetings and salutations, how is everybody? I decided to drop in and see how everyone is doing, and am amazed to find this place -still- alive, happy, but amazed. While I won't be able to join the community again full time, as much as I'd like to, I think I might start popping in now and again when I have the time (as if I haven't already made that claim several times throughout the years). It's good to see you all again, I have a -lot- of memories from this place, it would be a shame to completely abandon it.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

*You have One(1) new post* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *You have One(1) new post*   *You have One(1) new post* EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 am

Even if you jinxed yourself by saying you'll do this (I have done that many many times in the past), we all look forward to the thought at the very least. = )

I bet Pat and Ruta do too, and would say so themselves, but... well, you know about them.
Back to top Go down

*You have One(1) new post*
Page 1 of 1