Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST YOUR SCHEDULE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:50 pm

SCHEDULES MOTHERFUCKERS
Post both your weekly, normal schedule - your day to day 9 - 5 bullshit

And also any changes that may happen weekly.

Also post WHAT'S BEEN PLANNED, AND WITH WHO. I don't care if it's fucking Cyber, just mark it down so EVERYONE ELSE can know WHEN you're doing something AND WHEN you have it planned.

I don't expect this will make things 100% perfect but maybe this will increase communication.

CHECK AND UPDATE THIS REGULARLY. INCLUDE PRECISE HOURS WHERE POSSIBLE.

grade A 30% effort put into this post.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Pat's current schedule: OPEN.

I don't have any commitments at the moment. I'm fully open on a regular basis for at the very least the next few months.

I will have a few days where I may be gone for a few hours. I will notify you when I have this planned.

I am currently on a mostly 'nocturnal' schedule, which means waking up at 4 pm (Mountain Time) and sleeping at like 7am.

CURRENTLY PLANNED EVENTS:
Friday, Feb. 26th. Team 2 Session 2. Included members: Pat, Drak, Ruta, Fuzzy. Optional Venom (Voyeur)  
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Time Zone: EST / UTC-05:00

Week Schedule:

Completely Free (Summer bitches)

Current Plans and Events

• I will be going to visit a college late June. 20th or so.

Notes

• I am on Steam Mobile all the time, and will always respond to any messages sent, weekday or not.
  • Less frequently on Skype Mobile, but occasionally i'll be on, and of course willing to receive messages.
  • I am willing to give out my phone number, should that be a convenient way to contact me. I also use snapchat often, username veno-mops.

Last edited by Venom OPS on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:35 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

My normal shedule, not accounting for things one week to the next or whatever...

Sunday: I have D&D/Gamesnight with my friends so No dice
Monday: I get home from class at around 6pm PST, or 9PM EST.
Tuesdays: I hate a night class so I highly doubt it. No dice
Wednesdays: Same as mondays 6pm PST or 9PM EST
Thursdays: I have a card-game night with friends and class so No dice
Fridays: I'm usually fully open, but often if my friends schedule extra days to meet it's on Friday.
Saturdays: Same as Friday, by and large.

There is no such thing as 'too late' for me and I'm a horrible procrastinator who will re-shuffle any school work writing time to accommodate.

This'll probably be for the next month or so, given that's when classes slow down and I start looking for work.

P.S Eat shit, my timetable looks better than yours.
P.P.S Inb4 Fuzzy does some photoshop magic to put me to shame.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Time Zone: EST / UTC-05:00

Normal Week Schedule:

( Specific hours may vary depending on my curriculum and real life events )

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
8:00 / 9:00 AM - to - 4:00 / 5:00 PM

Wednesday
10:00 AM - to - 6:00 / 6:30 PM

Friday
9:00 AM - to - 4:00 PM
( Online course journal due on this date and I typically review, edit and publish it during Fridays, so my availability may vary - even after 4:00 PM )

General Week-end
Whenever I wake up - to - Whenever I go to sleep
( I will typically go to bed earlier on Sundays but this may also vary depending on the nature and time of classes on the following day )
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:57 am

UPDATE: Confirmed date for college tour | Added April Sailing.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:27 am

For the next two weeks I'm only available Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night.

For times on those days just message me when you want me on and I'll let you know.

I too am willing to give out my phone number, but it won't do much good since I'll be busy all week anyways.

EDIT: I've lost Sunday due to my dad not willing to drive me to training on Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 am

Alright, so...

Starting today – March 15th, I will be a tad busier than usual; I have finals, term papers, and research projects all due in less than two weeks.

Until the 1st of April, I'm afraid I'm going to have to reserve the right to skip out on certain activities.

( Sorry )
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:09 am

Updated: Summer has begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR SCHEDULE   POST YOUR SCHEDULE Empty

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR SCHEDULE
Page 1 of 1