Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tza'kuto Zantaria

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Hyperiant
Rutabega
Munroe
thorogoodd
Johnny
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:14 pm

hyper is just analwrecked because he can't stand any character that can hurt his character in such a way that he can't lolmagic it away fast enough.

i've seen johnny RP her and as zaku said, she's a very welcome change to a lot of other characters out there.

unlike them, she doesn't suffer from "i'm to baadass to caere!!!!"-syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Everyone's character has potential to hurt the others. Olden is not about fighting and who's stronger than who, and only accepting the characters weaker than you is pants on head retarded.

Hyperiant wrote:
Old Java didn't do crap in old Olden. I literally played her for maybe two hours and she was never heard from again. I figured this would be a chance to actually get some mileage out of the concept.

But you played Taka, and let's be honest here... it's the same character

Last edited by Krug on Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Olden is now an RPG.

Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

Dat chat wrote:

15:46 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: It's a weird thing, the Aeria's power curve.
15:47 - Johnny: So you've realized.
15:47 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Mm?
15:47 - Johnny: Basically everyone I speak to are pissed on my behalf, because of the whole uh
15:47 - Johnny: "Ordeal" around my character appsios'
15:48 - Johnny: It feels as if they are more determined on the character's powers, rather than anything else. I made some great rp yesterday as that insectoid of mine
15:48 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: That's not quite my point, but... sort've skims along the edges.
15:49 - Johnny: What? Like, a downgrade in powers?
15:49 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Nnnnoo. Not that either.
15:49 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Since we're on the topic, I don't find Zakuto's powers really that excessive, at least from what I read while skimming the thread.
15:49 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Sure, the poison is powerful like that.
15:49 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: But I assume it's only good for one-on-one.
15:51 - Johnny: Obviously. But, I made her to be a support character and a leader. The poison was added after I heard that Ha'dri can't mass-produce minions.
15:51 - Johnny: Her personality doesn't support combat, seeing as she's a coward at heart.
15:51 - Johnny: Making her prone to loss, most of the time.
15:52 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Kind of what I envisioned. She's more of an ambusher, and she really needs an advantage. Though, where exactly are the stinger(s) located? Mandibles? Arms?
15:53 - Johnny: She's the first Ha'dri to reach metamorphis in the North, so she's evolved differently. The wings, charismatic physique and poison are one of such traits.
15:54 - Johnny: The poison is located on the barbs and blades on her exoskeleton arms.
15:54 - Johnny: The only effective way she can kill someone is by cutting their throats from behind, really.
15:55 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Yeah. She needs to be at a hugging distance and their skin needs to be uncovered.
15:55 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: So I don't think she's that powerful. She needs a pretty big advantage on anyone to jump them.
15:56 - Johnny: In direct confrontation, she's fucked without assistance.
15:56 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Yeah. That's what I thought.
15:56 - Johnny: But, that's where OOC complications come in.
15:57 - Johnny: Let's say, she's going to murder someone. The guy can't know ICly that she's coming up from behind to cut him up, but OOCly - will he allow it to happen?
15:57 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Depends on the circumstances.
15:58 - Johnny: Cause if I allow them a chance to fight back, I'll lose either way. I don't like to win, but still. In confrontation, I'm always in a losing situation
15:58 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: A decent roleplayer playing as an "average" shmuck should allow that, if the odds are in Tza's favour.
15:58 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: On the other hand, I'm going to use Mirage as an example.
15:58 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: She is very skilled in Divination, so it's... let's say very difficult to sneak up to her.

Boop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:29 am

Quote :
15:58 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: On the other hand, I'm going to use Mirage as an example.
15:58 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: She is very skilled in Divination, so it's... let's say very difficult to sneak up to her.

yeah i agree. it's extremely hard to sneak up on someone in observe.

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 1337366375232
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:30 am

Wow. Stop trolling, Mack.

Xeloras will hear about this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

Zaku wrote:

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 1337269987131

whoa mama
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am

Horizon wrote:
Zaku wrote:

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 1337269987131

whoa mama

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 Sandie1217-2436081
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down