Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tza'kuto Zantaria

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Hyperiant
Rutabega
Munroe
thorogoodd
Johnny
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:39 am

Quote :
Tza'kuto Zantaria Tzakutothequeen

The Queen

"All must dance in rhythm to the beat of one heart. Mine."

Quote :

~ General Information ~

Name
Tza'kuto Zantaria

Race
Ha'dri

Place of Birth
Sarkun

Titles
(Self-proclaimed) Queen of the Zantarian Kingdom

Quote :

~ Description ~

Hair Colour
Black , Honey yellow

Eye Colour
Arcane blue

Skintone
Pale , skin consisting of tiny scales that are white in pigment. appears as human skin, but is thicker and more protective

Height
5' 7''

Weight
127 lbs.

Body Build
Lightly built, slender. A majestic and charismatic figure

Distinguishing Features:
Antennaes, Ha'dri wings, Ha'dri abdomen, Spiked exoskeleton claws, Concealed mandibles within mouth-section

Worship
Herself

Alignment
Chaotic Neutral

Personality
Cold and calculative at best, Tzakuto is a narcissistic tyrant by nature whom expects respect due to her physical appearance and stature. Greed is a primary factor in her mind, as she simply wants more and more. Never satisfied, no matter what is brought before her. She wants the best of the best, and second-class or place is simply not an option. Additionally highly provokative and judgmental, viewing non-Ha'dri as inferior species.

Biography:

Quote :

~ Skills & Abilities ~

Gift of the First Northerner
Multiple glands located within Tzakuto's right and left arms produce a highly potent poison with paralyzing capabilities. This poison seeps out through the pores and coat the sharp spikes and weaponized blades the extend from her arms. Victims of this poison will become paralyzed and feverish. Overdose of the poison will result in organ failure in the victim unless an antidote is applied within six hours. If not overdosed, the body will heal in time and the paralyzation will pass within the coming hour, depending on the size and health of the victim.

Swift Flight
Tzakuto's evolved wings allow her the power of levitation and flight, and being a lightweighted creature, she can reach rather high speeds.

Quote :

~ Combat Information ~

Threat Assessment: Minor
Combat Class: Leader ; Support

Her light physique makes for a poor melee fighter, and her lack in the use of any real weapon makes her prone to giving ground to anything but a teen and below. Where she excels is at the rear of the battle as a tactician and leader, where she can use her charismatic behavior to lift the morale of others and lead them onward to show great skill and combat prowess.

Last edited by Johnny on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:51 am

Do Ha'Dri have human-like faces and bodies? I never really read the lore I'm just checking.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:55 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:02 am

Johnny wrote:
yes.

No.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:02 am

Female ha'dri have a somewhat more reptilian look since their faces have lots of smaller coloured plates that resemble scales rather than chitin. They also lose their mandibles that the males have. When you get down to it females are a lot like males but more helpless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:04 am

I accept on the grounds that Tzakuto is a lovely character.

if further arguments need be made I'll be right here.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:13 am

I'm going over lore accuracy and soforth with Johnny at the moment. Hold judgment until it's all fixed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:18 am

Zaku wrote:
I accept on the grounds that Tzakuto is a lovely character.

if further arguments need be made I'll be right here.

as long as she doesn't have the full bee-hive thingy i'm in
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

nope.

no bee-hive thingy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:51 am

then why not.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:53 am

Zaku wrote:
then why not.

Because it needs to be lore accurate too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:56 am

lore that is always changing and modified for characters, OK

he could just as easily make himself a race like most people do.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:00 am

I'm withholding any sort've approval until I know it's accurate to the lore we have in place for the Ha'Dri and anything else that might be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:06 am

Rutabega wrote:
I'm going over lore accuracy and soforth with Johnny at the moment. Hold judgment until it's all fixed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:36 am

Spoken with Rutabega,

and all information is now lore-friendly and accurate. Ha'dri are subject to mutation upon metamorphis due to the fact that their behavior and physique is based on the magical currents in the area. Tzakuto was the first Ha'dri to undergo metamorphis in the north, and the drastically changed environment in co-operation with a strong magical current; caused Tzakuto to become one-of-her-kind.

basically a super-rare pokemon Ha'dri.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

I'm a bit on the ropes in relation to how potent the venom is. I don't see the first ha'dri poison to be very potent. It's also worth noting a female's spines are much shorter than those of a male (longest being 3 inches) and a buff coat/good leather would be more than sufficient to completely negate them. Finally I think the wings would be more of an assistance when jumping, if anything similar to how a cricket's wings work.

I can see myself accepting this providing the above is considered in addition to certain other points that were discussed between me and Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Johnny wrote:
Tzakuto was the first Ha'dri to undergo metamorphis in the north, and the drastically changed environment in co-operation with a strong magical current; caused Tzakuto to become one-of-her-kind.

basically a super-rare pokemon Ha'dri.
Well, I like the fact that she isn't very strong. That's good. That's a major improvement over the previous character. But I agree with Ruta. Her venom's a bit potent even for post-metamorphosis. I don't like the paralysis effect her poison has.

I also don't like the fact that she's very, very fast. This means that she can charge a character (who can't possibly run faster than she can fly) and instantly paralyze them. From there, she can either let them go (and why would she if she had reason to attack them in the first place) or stab them repeatedly to deal an "overdose." Or simply slit the person's throat. They're paralyzed. Can't do anything about it. So again I have to agree with Ruta. Super-speedy sustained flight is a bit much.

I just...I don't know, man. I don't like characters that can kill other characters so easily when provoked. Especially when they harbor hatred for innocents. She hates every other race, so it wouldn't take much for her to want to kill. If that person happened to get in her way...dead. It's way too easy.

Her motives are kind of important, though. If I'm going to pass a character, I need to know whether they're going to start killing people or not. That's a bit crucial to the approval process.

Zaku's probably going to start defending this the instant I post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Wow, all you people do is bitch and moan.

She has powers! Not Johnny's fault he plays characters that can defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

how am i allowed to get a really influential, powerful, and evil special character so easily but poh' johnny gets shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Because Johnny is a bad man.

Out to ruin all the fun.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:20 pm

I'll toss this my accept, because I seriously trust Johnny not to abuse this.
I mean why should we harass certain applications and not others? It seems all that Johnny has been getting is flak from this community in terms of character applications. I've seen much worse that has gone through, and existent. Let this pass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:24 pm

On a more serious note I stand by my approval. There's no reason this character shouldn't be accepted and her existent isn't focused on fighting other characters. She's charismatic, and undoubtedly manipulative -- her poison remains a last resort and her only defense mechanism besides simply fleeing. Everyone's worried about sizing up eachother's characters, everyone's afraid of who might become to powerful but nobody seems to focus on the RP at hand, what could be, and the development that such a character could bring on a server scale.

Stop getting uptight about power, it's not about that. While I do believe there has to be a limit, Tzakuto is nowhere near as powerful as half the playerbase is and she won't be fighting everyone anyway. She's not evil, she's not a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Power isn't really an issue for me. Like I said a buff coat or even a good set of leather is probably tough enough to keep the spines from puncturing flesh. In addition to that ha'dri are meant to be fast and able to store up a lot of energy in their arms and legs so even a female would be able to pack a punch, albeit much less than a male. Personally I think using the wings in addition to strong legs to launch a super fast attack is really damn good (reminds me of scythe, the coolest pokemon evar). I'm more focused on the lore which at this point I'm satisfied with. To be clear I fully support this character and I'm just nitpicking those points to make sure they're not overlooked since Johnny and I did discuss them in private.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Quote :
I also don't like the fact that she's very, very fast. This means that she can charge a character (who can't possibly run faster than she can fly) and instantly paralyze them. From there, she can either let them go (and why would she if she had reason to attack them in the first place) or stab them repeatedly to deal an "overdose." Or simply slit the person's throat. They're paralyzed. Can't do anything about it. So again I have to agree with Ruta. Super-speedy sustained flight is a bit much.

I just...I don't know, man. I don't like characters that can kill other characters so easily when provoked. Especially when they harbor hatred for innocents. She hates every other race, so it wouldn't take much for her to want to kill. If that person happened to get in her way...dead. It's way too easy.

oh i see. u'r afriad bcuz java cud bne hurt by her!!!! hey!! don't worry!!! that broken wrist wasn't a proublenm at all. just us e lolmagic, uu know!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Quote :
I'm more focused on the lore which at this point I'm satisfied with. To be clear I fully support this character and I'm just nitpicking those points to make sure they're not overlooked since Johnny and I did discuss them in private.

I'll offer this a formal green approval.

Johnny's put a lot of effort into coming back, and he's always been proven to create some seriously fucked up interesting RP opportunities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria Empty

Back to top Go down

Tza'kuto Zantaria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: