Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tza'kuto Zantaria

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Hyperiant
Rutabega
Munroe
thorogoodd
Johnny
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I withdraw my accept on the realization that she's doing duckface.

She was hot up until that point.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Giant Scrub
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

she's doing invisible sensual kisses.

Back to top Go down
ParadoX
Scrublet
ParadoX

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm

I like this character a lot more than the last. I definitely accept this one!
One suggestion though. To give other people time to react in combat, I would suggest establishing a specific amount of time for the venom to take effect. This gives people more of a chance and prevents the character from just paralyzing and killing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:05 am

Moving this to accepted because fuck you admin team I do what I want.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:27 am

Zaku wrote:
Moving this to accepted because fuck you admin team I do what I want.

That's not your call, Zaku.

I think this would be perfectly acceptable if the name were changed, and steps were taken to differentiate this from the previous Tzakuto. And give her a proper bio. It doesn't have to be long, just explain why she's here and a little about herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:41 am

She has enough accepts.

Also I was doing it for Krug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:30 am

Munroe wrote:
I think this would be perfectly acceptable if the name were changed, and steps were taken to differentiate this from the previous Tzakuto. And give her a proper bio. It doesn't have to be long, just explain why she's here and a little about herself.

You can't bring back old characters with the same name, that'd be absolutely awful.

But I do support the point about the bio.

Also yeah, this page did technically have enough accepts, it was just waiting to be moved. To say it's not Zaku's call defies his role as a custodian.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:37 am

Krug wrote:
You can't bring back old characters with the same name, that'd be absolutely awful.

You know, I didn't actually realize that until after it passed. But I still didn't explicitly accept the application.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:43 am

this is overhyped

please

spare me the travesty that is the outcome
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:53 am

I don't actually have anything to say, I just wanted the 1000th post here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:08 am

accept this shit. there's nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Munroe wrote:
Krug wrote:

You know, I didn't actually realize that until after it passed. But I still didn't explicitly accept the application.
Old Java didn't do crap in old Olden. I literally played her for maybe two hours and she was never heard from again. I figured this would be a chance to actually get some mileage out of the concept.

also for the record i reject the character in its current state
the name is the same the personality is the same
the deadliness, aggression, and narcissism is the same
these aren't inherently bad things but i would really like it if you started with a character that can't kill people so easily with superspeed and lethal paralysis armblades

don't hate me
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Haven't we all said stuff about starting with simpler, more average characters? Even if it's someone from Olden's past.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:17 pm

And nobody has started with more average characters.

I RP'd with Tza'kuto today and it was actually a nice change for one, playing with a character that's not an absolute hardass. Johnny can RP well and he can RP his characters even better, you're all too focused on power and not ROLEPLAY. We're arguing here about the strength of a character like we were balancing a fucking RPG.

While I think she could've gone through with another name it's not detrimental to the server and I think we'll all live if Tza'kuto remains the same.
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Johnny's character are always mean to me so I will not accept.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Moved and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Rutabega wrote:
I'm a bit on the ropes in relation to how potent the venom is. I don't see the first ha'dri poison to be very potent. It's also worth noting a female's spines are much shorter than those of a male (longest being 3 inches) and a buff coat/good leather would be more than sufficient to completely negate them. Finally I think the wings would be more of an assistance when jumping, if anything similar to how a cricket's wings work.
None of the paralysis/super wing speed thing was fixed. So...
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:32 pm

It was discussed.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Rutabega wrote:
It was discussed.

By whom, exactly? The character discussion should be in this thread, not in private. That's not how we do accepts. At least, I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Munroe wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
It was discussed.

By whom, exactly? The character discussion should be in this thread, not in private. That's not how we do accepts. At least, I hope not.

I've discussed it with him and went over the character in detail, considering that it is lore of my own creation I feel it only makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Character is not to be RPed as the current page brings out. The name is to be changed, along with other specifics worked out by Ruta.

Basically, the character everyone's accepting is a different character than the one that will actually be RPed on-server. I'll post the logs of the discussion with Ruta when I get them along with a summary so everyone can see the limits and changes that need to be made to the page; otherwise, they probably won't be made.

Basically, this should still be in approval until the character's actually finished, in line with the whole "YOU FAGGOTS, DON'T ACCEPT, IT'S A WIP" thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:24 pm

You are so butthurt.

Absolutely butthurt.

Quote :
Character is not to be RPed

This isn't your call. Please stop trying to make it so.

Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Also need approval of Johnny before I release any logs since it was a private conversation between him and I and might not be something to be shown to the community at large.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Also need approval of Johnny before I release any logs since it was a private conversation between him and I and might not be something to be shown to the community at large.

I don't see how it could possibly be unsuitable for public release... weren't you just going over lore stuff?
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Munroe wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

I don't see how it could possibly be unsuitable for public release... weren't you just going over lore stuff?

Er...Uh...Yeah...Totally.

*Runs off to do some edits.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tza'kuto Zantaria   Tza'kuto Zantaria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tza'kuto Zantaria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: