Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Options For Server

Go down 
+3
Hyperiant
Pat
Jackxter
7 posters

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Half Life 2 Models In Startup with recognizable models in server
Final Options For Server I_vote_lcap21%Final Options For Server I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Custom Models in startup with recognizable models
Final Options For Server I_vote_lcap36%Final Options For Server I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Half Life 2 Models In Startup with no recognizable models in server
Final Options For Server I_vote_lcap29%Final Options For Server I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Custom Models in startup with no recognizable models in server
Final Options For Server I_vote_lcap14%Final Options For Server I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Jackxter
Giant Scrub
Jackxter

Final Options For Server Empty
PostSubject: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 am

YEEEAHH WOOOO FINAL VOTES

Well the vote pretty much says we're gonna have two servers and we'll be having buyable clothes. yayyyyy we'll have an economy. However, there's still something to be voted on.

Should we:

- Have there be these models (the casual looking ones in the second picture) on the starting menu instead of Half Life 2 ones and have the rest of the custom content be bought as clothing.

or

- Have gay ole Half Life 2 citizen models on the options menu and have everything else be buyable.

Keep in mind, it's going to take some time to turn all the custom content into clothes. I won't be done this weekend fo sure.

Also,

Should we:

- Have no recognizable models in the custom content, them being pop-culture figures (Scarecrow, Ezio, Zelda, Ext.)

or

- Not give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 am

Can we have the basic half-life models in the setup AND the mass effect casual? New players need something to choose as a model that they don't see as an error
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Giant Scrub
Jackxter

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:15 am

Sure, I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 am

That works too.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Giant Scrub
Jackxter

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah just tested the Mass Effect models in Tira and... THEY DON'T FUCKING WORK. GOD DAMNIT. ;(. Also, my apologies but it seems the price of getting two servers, one twenty and one ten, would run me up to about 45 dollars a month which is unacceptable. It's much more then I thought it'd be. However, for some weird reason a thirty is only 25 a month. Xenon is fucking weird, but I guess it's because they don't want to have to give up a server for cheap. Anyway, one thirty slot is all I can do for now.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Understandable. You're providing a server for us. That's more than enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Screw Xenon, they gay. I still respect you though Jackxter.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

In theory, I could run a server off my laptop.

But it's a 1.6 GHz Celeron, so you could fit maybe like 4 people on there and they couldn't do anything big or else it'd crap itself and die. That and my net's bad. But I've run Minecraft servers on it before.
Back to top Go down
FNox
Scrublet
FNox

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am

there's also another option which is using the enhanced citizens pack which gives 4 face options and 3 eye color options to the default 15 civvies. It also makes their eyes open in Tiramisu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 am

FNox wrote:
there's also another option which is using the enhanced citizens pack which gives 4 face options and 3 eye color options to the default 15 civvies. It also makes their eyes open in Tiramisu.

dis i like
dis i really like
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

ooooh that sounds great.

I wonder if there's more packs like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 am

FNox wrote:

This, a million times.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

Spadge wrote:
Understandable. You're providing a server for us. That's more than enough for me.

me love you long time jacker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Options For Server   Final Options For Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Options For Server
Page 1 of 1