Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, the server's fucked.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

So, the server's fucked. Empty
PostSubject: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:16 am

Okay, with the new update breaking Tira (even further). I propose a revival of lore writting, and filling in the parts of the lore where we have none posted.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 am

noodle wrote:
Okay, with the new update breaking Tira (even further). I propose a revival of lore writting, and filling in the parts of the lore where we have none posted.

I like this idea, but you must understand that's a VERY large order to fill. While I think it might be nice to give it a shot, I think this is quite the bold goal.

But, I do plan on contributing. Some time this weekend I should have both suggested a new faction, and as well, started work on formal lore for The Highlands.
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am

For the love of sweet baby Christ on toast. Someone go and accept Dom's metallurgy post. He worked his ass off on that and it's just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 am

J. Jordan wrote:
For the love of sweet baby Christ on toast. Someone go and accept Dom's metallurgy post. He worked his ass off on that and it's just sitting there.

^ <33
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:03 pm

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVES LORE NAAAAAAAAAAAOW

*Returns to extensive studying*
Back to top Go down
Skelasoldier
Scrublet
Skelasoldier

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 pm

So, are we not going to have a server for a while?
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Not until the creators of Tirmisu come out with the fixed script for GMOD 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, the server's fucked.   So, the server's fucked. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, the server's fucked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: