Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 am

Aedelric has spent many months within Surna, earning his keep and his right to live through survival and determination. He has earned his way through crafting various goods and receiving recompense from many of Surna's heroes, and his service in the defense of the city itself.

Aedelric has long dealt with only the steel weapons he has wrought by his own hand; while mighty and hardy they are, the tools of his opponents grow ever stronger, as even the gods seem to line up and challenge him to mortal combat.

Aedelric has come into a substantial amount of money, and put as much of it forward as he has been able, to gather enough of the great metal mithril, as to assemble two swords with which he may meet his foes head on, and on even footing in the standards of equipment. Dark days come to Surna, and Aedelric expects he will stand at the forefront of the conflict.

---

The money amassed for the mithril swords will have been earned from a compilation of the last five commissions Aedelric has performed entirely in character, which have happened recently, and given him a reasonable enough amount of capital, along with his Irregulars funding, and similar IC dealings as well as an overhead covered through OoC dealings.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dominator046 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A correction, as, I'm very retarded.)
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 am

This doesn't sound unfair. They're not magically enchanted or anything, so I don't see them being game breaking in any way. This has my accept.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:54 am

Bump for the sake of I'm a greedy son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 am

Seems fine. Aedelric is rolling in the (properly earned) money as it is. Accepted

Just a question. Where does Aedelric buy his materials from? The Heartlands Crafts Guild?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Pat wrote:
Seems fine. Aedelric is rolling in the (properly earned) money as it is. Accepted

Just a question. Where does Aedelric buy his materials from? The Heartlands Crafts Guild?

They certainly help with the more rare commodities, that's for sure, or I would probably extend the time it takes to make certain items by great extents of time. I've assumed most of the mithril I've been able to buy has been made available to me through Heartlands. If I didn't have heartlands... shoot, I'd be relying on caravans and middlemen. Shit'd be more expensive.

I also assume other things like non-arsenic tin, silver ore, and other more valuable materials are thrown through proper channels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry   Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry Empty

Back to top Go down

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress - Equipment Application: New Weaponry
Page 1 of 1