Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector Trading Post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Sector Trading Post - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar reaches up to his face, hidden by his hood, letting out a low sigh. "Very well, we will keep a hangar and room reserved for our future meetings. We will request however that you will perform no scans, or further investigations of this station. This station has become a very private matter and we will not tolerate the invasion of our political privacy."

He sounds surprisingly stern, it's the least calm he's sounded the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:15 am

ZTN Wonder
Zaedrax Scientific Vessel
Spoiler:
===

A slipspace rupture opens near the trade station, and the ZTN Wonder emerges, proceedig to approach the station. Cargo vessels and shuttles emerge from the Wonder, transporting crew, supplies, and scientific materials into the station. Zaedrax scientists and engineers are quick to assemble the machinery, and setup the station with their equipment.
===
Unknown Trading Post
Tetrabune Security Commander Ihlanna Nossa
Sector Trading Post - Page 6 OMlBw
===

The Zaedrax female would wait for the opportune time to finally speak with the Aturor representative, saying:

When negotiations are finished with Jeskiar, I would request that we speak in terms of trade and diplomacy. I would certainly prefer that discussions be held at the appropriate location, which is Pyura Station, but you've made it clear that you prefer this location, so I will respect that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 am

"Your station is not significant to our plans.

Now to ensure my side of the agreement is kept, I must return to my ship."

The Commander unfolds his leg and stands, straightening his coat before making for the door. Inside the hangar, white gaseous material drifts out from a vent on the side of the transport's engines and begins to radiate heat.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar follows the Aturor Commander out of the room. When the white gaseous material begins to drift out of the side of the engines, some of the Amundish soldiers step away. Computers inside the station begin to vent whatever it is out into space as a precaution, and in an effort to keep the air in the station as clean as possible. Jeskiar says few other words, simply waving to the Aturor Commander.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 am

//Accidentally deleted. Summary: Ihlanna leaves, so does ship.

Last edited by Venom OPS on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 am

The Commander boards his craft, engines igniting as the two drones immediately follow the Commander in. The ramp slowly raises and waits for the hangar to depressurize and turn off gravity. The ship raises its landing legs and silently drift out to space before cruising back to the mother vessel. It turns about upon arrival and attaches itself to the undercarriage.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 am

There is a venting of gas below the cruiser as the transport detaches once again. The transport engages engines and begins to glide through space towards the hangar. The outer hull becomes glossy again as it approaches the bay, turning 180 degrees before making a back in landing. Landing struts unfold as the ship touches down and waits for pressurization and gravitization of the bay.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:27 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar watches curiously as he re-enters the hangar after it's pressurized and regained gravity. He gently rubs his hands together, unsure of exactly what to expect. Nearby Zaedrax and Amundi soldiers stay on alert, and the Command Center of the station keeps a close eye on the Aturor ship and shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 am

The ramp lowers to the floor, a white mist flowing out from the inside as two drones lead the way and take their post at the base of the ramp. The Commander exits between the two with his hands behind his back approaching Jeskiar. Another Aturor male follows subserviently behind him wearing similar attire but in white. The Aturor in white holds a computer tablet up to show Jeskiar as they look around the hangar.

"So where's my generator?" The Commander skips all formalities as his psychic presence booms with his words. The Commander's sidearm is clearly visible inside of his coat, the cylinder part of the sidearm glow red.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar nods politely to the Commander. "We can't just pull fusion generators out of thin air. We have one generator on the way here right now. As for the access to the database, will I have permanent access to the database, or just temporary access?"
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 pm

"You have access to our database information that we have allowed you to have. Upon this tablet, which you'll receive when I have the reactor inspected and files in hand, has plenty of useful information for you to...

Evolve yourselves from less rudimentary standards.

Where's the other... Diplomat? I saw their ship depart."

The Commander speaks as the Aturor next to him doesn't make a sound or movement at all.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Amundi - Zaedrax Science Station
Zaedrax Security Guard
===

A lone security guard would overhear the last part of the conversation and politely find a way to explain the situation to the Aturor.
The guard would approach, weapon lowered and out of mind

There was a misunderstanding, as the "diplomat had thought that you abandoned negotiations. Regardless, she was not qualified for diplomacy, and was needed elsewhere. As there are no official diplomatic units on this station, Zaedrax protocol dictates that the first to contact another race becomes a temporary diplomat. I will be able to consult with Zaedrax officials remotely in order to make decisions.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:30 pm

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

A platform would rise in the hangar. On the platform would be a fusion generator on a vehicle which can lift and manipulate the generator with relative ease (think forklift but bigger). The fusion generator would pose no threat to anyone in the room as it is both off, and lacks the radioactive elements that make them dangerous at the moment.

Jeskiar gestures to the generator. "Feel free to inspect the generator. We will supply you with a small quantity of the H3 we use to power it, for your own testing purposes, and the database should provide enough information for you to integrate the generator into your own technology."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm

The Commander takes the tablet from the Aturor in white who moves towards the device and begins to examine it. The white attired Aturor kneels at the device, removing a handheld electronic device from his belt. The flat screen lights up as he uses it.

The device scans the integrity of the generator for any faults. The Aturor in white is clearly a scientist, and knows what he is doing as he inspects the various ports and adaption capabilities for the generator.

If his testing proves the device to be legitimate and worth the trade, the Scientist stands, faces the Commander, and nods his head.

The Commander turns to Jeskiar aggravation in his voice by the interrupting Zaedrax., "A tablet for a tablet. Database for a database..."
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar nods politely. An Amundish scientist comes over to Jeskiar, offering him an Amundi-sized tablet. Jeskiar would take it, examining the contents. He would then offer it to the Aturor Commander. "It's been a pleasure making this exchange with you, I hope it can lead to greater things in the future."
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:44 pm

The Aturor Commander holds his tablet out, taking the Amundi tablet at exactly the same time. The Aturor scientist quickly makes his way to the Commander's side and is given the tablet to look over. "Indeed it has been a profitable exchange for us both."

The Commander turns his head to the Zaedrax soldier. "When your species learns not to interrupt people's business, find me someone who can make decisions for me."

The Aturor Commander turns around and waves his drone soldiers to load the reactor. The Aturor scientist hurries aboard to make ready the ship. Before the Commander steps up the ramp, he turns to Jeskiar and the Zaedrax and says...

"Expect us."
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 am

SECTOR TRADING POST

STATION WATCHER JESKIAR

===

Jeskiar hands the tablet off to the Amundish scientist, who disappears through a door, likely to begin examining the contents of the device. He then nods to the Aturor Commander as they depart. He isn't sure exactly what to make of the Commander's departing words though, whether it be a threat or a promise.

Scientists inside the station would begin to closely examine the information shared by the Aturor.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 am

Amundi - Zaedrax Science Station
Zaedrax Security Guard
===

The guard would shrug, disregarding the Aturor's words and returning to his post. He would exchange some words to his fellow guards, which would then let out a low rumble before once again talking their positions and remaining vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Trading Post   Sector Trading Post - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector Trading Post
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6