Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irregulars meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm

*A scrawny looking man comes up to you (If you're a member), he pulls a folded letter from the leather bag at his side and then hands it to you. "Message for ye, sir." The letter has no markings and is held closed with a simple bit of string*

"For those who don't know, Captain Stom Razel and Sir Barton have both been assassinated. The Irregulars are entering hard times and this needs to be fixed quickly. I'm asking that we soon have a meeting to find someone who can continue to lead this task force. It would be best if every member came, it will be held in the keep."

*The time would be written at the bottom*

Ooc: Where I am I gotta go off of Pacific time. So off of that I'd be able to be there around.. 3:00, 5:00 or 6:00. If I can, I'll be on earlier and for longer. Anyways though, I think Aeria goes off of a different time so yeah, if you wana come then tell me what time's good for you and I'll try to work it out. I'm hoping to do this tomorrow but if that's a problem then maybe the day after.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 pm

[[ Resolved
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote :

For the second time this week, each of the Irregulars would receive a packaged message, carried by a teenage messenger boy. Simply bound in much the same manner as the last, it would nevertheless be different, and curiously so. For none of the Irregulars can remember sending this message, nor organizing a meeting so soon after the last. Breaking the wax seal upon the letter, the Irregular would find a simple, succinct message, written in clean, crisp, calculated form - and unrecognizable as the handwriting of any of their peers.

"The presence of the following is requested at the Surnan Keep, on the date April 18th, 791;
Elizabeth Celanduil
Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress
Selena Adahn-Wildercress
Johnny Hunter
Simon Troph

The presence of all is insisted upon. The good health of Deven Cakebread, also known as Halaster Keldorn, will be provided, for the duration of this meeting. Please do not inform any other of the contents of this message; it will be a fruitless endeavor.

Your security will be ensured. Privacy absolute."

There the message ends, save for one curious feature. Where, in a normal correspondence, there would be an individual's signature, there is only a seal, a unique, yet simple image burned directly into the paper.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pat on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:39 am

Ooc:
Quote :
Johnny Hunter
...Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 am

TheGunrunner wrote:
Ooc:
Quote :
Johnny Hunter
...Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.

// Yo, bitch. Government records.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 pm

TheGunrunner wrote:
Ooc:
Quote :
Johnny Hunter

// Aware, lol. Did this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm

//made a mistake. meant the 18th. edited it to fit
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:54 am

Pat wrote:
TheGunrunner wrote:
Ooc:
Quote :
Johnny Hunter

// Aware, lol. Did this on purpose.

Pat rustling the jimmies since he could type... or rather, reply. XP
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 am

Ooc: The suspense. o.o
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 am

// this shit is happening soon. get online in steam chat, noodle
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 am

// you too, predator
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:48 pm

// concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irregulars meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irregulars meeting   Irregulars meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Irregulars meeting
Page 1 of 1