Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson

Go down 
+4
Munroe
Venom OPS
noodle
Tucker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson Empty
PostSubject: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Ursoran Calibos

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson 261ffia

Uncertain Homestead:

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson 6gkfok

General Info:

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson 110f091

Chronology of Events (or "I'm not fond of reading or writing biographies.):

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson 20tgqyr

Equipment:

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson 33bpppy

Skills & Traits:

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson R8w2es

Motives:

Aramiel Sorson

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson Normansoldierres

Deemstering:

General Info:

Chronology of Events:

Equipment:

Skills & Traits:

Motives:

Last edited by Tucker on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Bitch dis shit aint accepted.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 pm

noodle wrote:
Bitch dis shit aint accepted.

did i put it in accepted

my bad. i read "approval" as "approved".

someone move it
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 pm

For Ursoran...

Tucker wrote:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Xenophobic: This character views Humanity as the race to rule all other races -- pure and holier than elves and the like.
Undiplomatic: Diplomacy only works on this character's terms, should he event consider it an option.
Despises Unchivalrous Combat: This character has a hatred for mages and archers. Killing a man from range or with foul sorcerery is not looked well upon by this character.

Motives:

Something about this character makes Lawful Neutral seem a bit wrong, but honestly I can't find any better alignment.

As for the rest, it all looks good. Feels a bit short on certain things, but you've already stated you don't like bios, so i'll let it pass.

Going to give a
Pending, as i'd like to see others' opinions and other admins' decisions, then i'll change it right to an Accept.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 pm

yeah i sat there for like 30 min trying to figure out what alignment he was. i eventually went with lawful because his code of chivalry. i also don't think he's evil or good, so i went with neutral.

also: changed aramiel's alignment because tyolos realized he was better than me the faggot
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 pm

What got me stuck was the fact that he is technically following his own code. Regardless of it being racism, it is still his own code, so it does warrant lawfulness. As for neutrality, he is kinda approaching things at a bias, so it's hard to say how to approach it. So yeah, guess it's good as it is.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Accepted. You rascist fuck.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Venom OPS wrote:
What got me stuck was the fact that he is technically following his own code. Regardless of it being racism, it is still his own code, so it does warrant lawfulness. As for neutrality, he is kinda approaching things at a bias, so it's hard to say how to approach it. So yeah, guess it's good as it is.

while he hates xenos and archers and mages, he isn't biased. he treats them all equally in terms of his code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm

I like this. Aside from being a beautiful page, this has an impressive level of detail and is pretty nicely balanced. I wish it had a biography, but the timeline you have is good enough. Accepted.

Venom OPS wrote:

Why is everything you post big and white?
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Munroe wrote:

Venom OPS wrote:

Why is everything you post big and white?

If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 am

Accept for me, this character is.. awesome and his squire too.. I guess..
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am

BooM wrote:
Accept for me, this character is.. awesome and his squire too.. I guess..
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Just because I love the artwork and that style Accept Plus seems solid, other than the fact I have no human chars and im gonna get buttrushed
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Accepted. Nothing really wrong with his character. His human-centric mindset fits that of the Talibarian Remnant, as well as his xenophobia. Remember that the Talibarians worship Tyr 'through' the Prophet, who himself is viewed as a nearly divine figure. The Talibarians really dislike the Sanctimonians, their government, and their Church, especially their Knights, for abandoning the Prophet.

One more thing : Remember that this is the age of early (arquebus, matchlock and wheellock, etc) firearms, and that while at this period of warfare armor is still a viable option, guns will still cut through armor at close range (normal RP fighting range), and a musket will fuck you up.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

Beaten in combat for the second time, Ursoran was barely allowed to be kept alive. Vladislav had other plans to replenish his fallen army, Ursoran was turned into an experiment and thrall to Vladislav himself. The Blight now the only thing keeping Ursoran alive at the will of Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

and motives adjusted accordingly
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 am

Vlad would give him his sword back if he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am

Ursoran turned away from Razel Stom after their descent from the cliff. Stom had convinced him that is was not he who had him hunted for weeks and named him traitor. No doubt it was the vampire-folk Stom spoke of. Nonetheless, the Captain was a liar with no honor and was treated as such -- left to crawl back to the city without Ursoran's assistance. That was when Ser Calibos realized it. The Calibos family Zweihander lay back at the house.

Offered little resistance from the guards, who seemed to be fighting some civil war somewhere inside Surna, he re-entered the house, finding a slain Barton and the obvious conspirators standing before them. It was probably they were the hated vampires Stom spoke of. Still, he calmly retrieved his zweihander. He would have to gather more information later, then revisit the topic.

Suddenly, the house shook. The vampires rushed out while Ursoran looked about, trying to discover the source when a cobblestone giant somehow entered the buildings, walls shifting around it.

"Halt, I am not who you seek!" He yelled, only to have the giant swing its fist at him. Ursoran dodged out of its way with a growl and raised his zweihander, as if it would do anything. The thing swung again, this time with its other arm, which had somehow morphed into a silver sword.

Time stopped.

This unholy flesh Ursoran had been forced to live with had manifested himself inside him, and no one would consider the possibility of helping him, other than by trying to kill him. It would be a betrayal of his oaths, though, to not go down fighting. And so he did. He fought for what seemed like forever, and he was tired.

"I am Oath-breaker," He said, raising his hand to use his Blight to stop the incoming attack, but flesh did not shoot forth this time. Instead, he stood in that pose until the blade pierced his helmet, rupturing his face first.

Last edited by Tucker on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 am

Best damn knight I ever knew.
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 pm

BooM wrote:
Best damn knight I ever knew.

Agreed, he was Grimthor's closest friend ;c
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Died a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 am

noodle wrote:
Died a virgin.

he got love from many a wench
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:25 am

Tucker wrote:
noodle wrote:
Died a virgin.

he got love from many a wench

Wenches, whores, prostitutes, hookers, courtesans, tramps, and skanks don't count.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

you're just jelly you didn't get the d
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 am

Tucker wrote:
you're just jelly you didn't get the d

Don't need the D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson   Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson Empty

Back to top Go down

Ursoran Calibos & Aramiel Sorson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next