Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights

Go down 
+5
TheGunrunner
noodle
wizered153
BooM
Tucker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights Empty
PostSubject: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights 2m6lgde

music because fuck you
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 am

OOC: Come at me.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:30 am

OOC: ets see, you have killed... 5 Vale Soldiers so far, starting to work up a reputation for killing people quickly and painfuly
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 am

** Nailed below the announcement there is a piece of parchment

Quote :
So you're calling on me to risk my life to kill a blight-caster, alongside a Messianic? Who's to say he hasn't come for you? Surna has not, and will not forget or forgive the things your 'Prophet' did, Messianic. Who's to say you won't do the same? Become the grand hero of Surna by saving the town from a terrible blight-caster, and send it spiraling back into the chaos it was under the 'Prophet' Inarius.

-A Concerned Citizen
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:09 am

** A piece of parchment underneath. The writing is printed and basic.

Quote :
Is your hate worth allowing this place to be more dangerous?

If you and I can resist strangling each other for this simple task, I will try and do what I can.

- Sin.

Last edited by TheGunrunner on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:41 pm

// Need I remind a certain few of you that "The Current Age" is done entirely in character. Take the initiative to add a simple OOC marker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 am

noodle wrote:
So you're calling on me to risk my life to kill a blight-caster, alongside a Messianic? Who's to say he hasn't come for you? Surna has not, and will not forget or forgive the things your 'Prophet' did, Messianic. Who's to say you won't do the same? Become the grand hero of Surna by saving the town from a terrible blight-caster, and send it spiraling back into the chaos it was under the 'Prophet' Inarius.

-A Concerned Citizen

** Someone has rudely wrote over the parchment in large bolt letters but left the "a concerned citizen" alone.

Quote :
"I AM DAFT."
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am

A note is put up over the board, blocking sight to the original message.
Quote :
A messi is leading Surna now? You're making this too easy. Get well soon.
-Vlad
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 am

A note written upon fine parchment has been placated by a larger note, also encompassing some lesser notes. The note carries little upon its surface in the way of words, but below a particular sigil, there is a simple phrase.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:06 am

OOC: And then the quest fails because the ad is buried by other people's notes
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 am

OOC: everyone already knows at this point
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 am

OOC: That's some chunky blood, Dom.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 am

Tucker wrote:
noodle wrote:

-A Concerned Citizen

** Someone has rudely wrote over the parchment in large bolt letters but left the "a concerned citizen" alone.

Quote :
"I AM DAFT."

// You mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 am

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
OOC: That's some chunky blood, Dom.

(( Probably not real blood. Fake blood, to last longer, and be a little more emphatic. Real Blood dries and doesn't look incredibly freaky for very long. It's just one of those scare tactics, you know. = ) ))
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 am

OOC: Dom, you scare me sometimes with how much you know.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am

BooM wrote:
OOC: Dom, you scare me sometimes with how much you know.

((And you bastards haven't even seen me talk about throwing up a house yet, or build furniture. I'm just a clever bastard.

Edit: ALSO, I'm taking a swing at perhaps looking at Aeria Economics.))

Last edited by Dominator046 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

// You could just shit bricks to make a house.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

noodle wrote:
// You mad bro?

OOC: i posted that for tyolos because he has no idea how to use forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights   Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights Empty

Back to top Go down

Ser Calibos calls on Honorable Knights
Page 1 of 1