Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amber Sareth

Go down 
+10
BooM
Aeria Roleplay
Cakebread
Munroe
Atlas
Spadge
TheGunrunner
Venom OPS
noodle
Fuzzy Wolfy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Amber Sareth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am

Hopefully Olden doesn't die prematurely while I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 am

For what it's worth, I will give this application a thorough read through when I'm able to do so. = P
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

Dominator046 wrote:
For what it's worth, I will give this application a thorough read through when I'm able to do so. = P

Amber Sareth - Page 2 24368148
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Bump da' bump, it's the week end and I'd love to play her as soon as possible given the community's approval.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Accepted. We're still trying to decide on the lore behind her abilities, but everything else is great, and that shouldn't keep her back anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Alright. After a talk with Xeloras, we've decided that abjuration doesn't involve the manipulation of mass and inertia, but instead the application of magical force and motion; e.g., featherfall is a cone of force directed downward to slow your fall, push is a thrust of magical force, and so on. Doesn't change much about this character, save the details of her magic and perhaps the implications of her manipulating mass. This character is still accepted, but try to take into account this change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Sareth   Amber Sareth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber Sareth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: