Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Celánduil

Go down 
+4
Dominator046
Beans
Venom OPS
Pear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pear
Scrub
Pear

Elizabeth Celánduil Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:46 am

Elizabeth Celánduil MSTYo

Name: Elizabeth "Elly" Celánduil
Species: Cecaelia
Birthplace: Surna

Celánduil Family
Elly's family is a line of cecaelias that have lived in Surna for quite some time now, with the use of long dresses to hide their lower halves. The story of how a cecaelia came to Surna is lengthy, and not that important. What is important, is that the Celánduil family came to be in possession of a shop that specializes in exotic wares - Emerald Imports, and has been quite successful for its many generations of business. Currently, the shop is tended by Elly's mother, Agatha and her husband. Though as of late, Elly has been helping around the shop, and preparing to take over once her parents pass.

Since cecaelias are a rather fearsome sea-dwelling creature, known for bringing about storms via unknown means, to lay waste to ship and port alike, they're known for their destructive nature. Though the Celánduil family has been 'domesticated' by being in civilization for quite some time, such destructive tendencies remain, as some feel the need to drown townsfolk out of compulsion. As such, females of the family wear large dresses, and males wear long robes similar to those of a mage, despite cecaelia magical ineptitude.

Elly, however, is starting to break from this tradition of hiding, in an attempt to show that her family is above their primitive and destructive roots. Recently, she has taken up the title of monster hunter, and though she is quite inexperienced, still does her best to assist her fellow hunters. Her reasons for this are more then just her family, originally sparked with vengeance for the death of Deven Cakebread, the breadiest of cakes. Since then, Elly has been building up her own personal arsenal to help deal with anything she might be faced with.

Gear
  • 9 Silver daggers (each strapped to a tentacle with 1 spare)
  • 1 'Light' enchanted silver dagger
  • Masterwork wheellock pistol
  • Silver-edged vynon broadsword
  • 'Burst' enchanted steel buckler - Cecaelia crest etching
    -Three charges - recharges daily
    -Capable of knocking down a goblin
  • Steel breastplate and gauntlets
  • Treated leather and Noxious Mythril scalemail 'dress'
  • Red parasol with small steel sword in handle

Spoiler:

Elizabeth Celánduil OOcEQ

Last edited by Pear on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 am

When was this accepted Pear?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Beans
Scrub
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 am

I dislike characters based around Anime, but uhmmm... what is a Cecaelia? I have never heard of one... Okay, these things are weird. Reminds me of some 4chan nasty shizoid. Anyways, a mythical being that is an octopus. Uhm, how would it travel on land?
Back to top Go down
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 am

Beans wrote:
I dislike characters based around Anime, but uhmmm... what is a Cecaelia? I have never heard of one... Okay, these things are weird. Reminds me of some 4chan nasty shizoid. Anyways, a mythical being that is an octopus. Uhm, how would it travel on land?

Anime? Just because the first pic I used looks anime?

Shizoid? Ursula from the Little Mermaid was a cecaelia. Not to mention the fact that they're a mythological creature.

And finally, cecaelias need water, or they will die. However, like the octopus, they can travel on land.
Yes, a bit longer then an octopus can (1 day without being in water will kill them), but we live near a river.

EDIT: I should also point out that there's a few hyperlinks in the first post, in case no one saw them. The more important one being species.

Last edited by Pear on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:48 am

Pear wrote:
Treated leather and cobalt scalemail 'dress'

Since the adminship has largely sought an improved (and logical) metallurgy thread, and my revision has been accepted and added into Aeria; i would highly recommend examining the post, which I will link you, and editing this item as I go into detail explaining why Cobalt is not a viable metal as it cannot be smelted with current technology (without bad-times) and it's physical properties..

I would advise reading the full version of the metallurgy rather than the TL;DR, though, even that explains the issues involving using Cobalt in armor. Just as well, I'm going to work with adminship on getting facts and details for the magical metals, so we can fully transition from the old metallurgy post to my own.

Then again, really, since this character is accepted, so fully immersed in the actual RP, you could honestly tell me to go fuck off and that would be the end of it. XD Just trying to help where I can.

Metallurgy: https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net/t719-dominator046-s-metallurgy-manifesto
Back to top Go down
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:00 am

Dominator046 wrote:
Pear wrote:
Treated leather and cobalt scalemail 'dress'

Since the adminship has largely sought an improved (and logical) metallurgy thread, and my revision has been accepted and added into Aeria; i would highly recommend examining the post, which I will link you, and editing this item as I go into detail explaining why Cobalt is not a viable metal as it cannot be smelted with current technology (without bad-times) and it's physical properties..

I would advise reading the full version of the metallurgy rather than the TL;DR, though, even that explains the issues involving using Cobalt in armor. Just as well, I'm going to work with adminship on getting facts and details for the magical metals, so we can fully transition from the old metallurgy post to my own.

Then again, really, since this character is accepted, so fully immersed in the actual RP, you could honestly tell me to go fuck off and that would be the end of it. XD Just trying to help where I can.

Metallurgy: https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net/t719-dominator046-s-metallurgy-manifesto

Pat made the dress, not me.
All of her gear has been acquired through roleplay.

I'll mention it to Pat when he's not being a fail, and talk with him about what Elly would've been able to afford at the time.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 am

Venom OPS wrote:
When was this accepted Pear?

This was accepted long ago unoffically, on account of Pear not partial to doing paperwork.

"Deven Cakebread, the breadiest of cakes"

Elizabeth Celánduil RBA2P
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 am

8/10 would fuck
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Pear wrote:
Pat made the dress, not me.
All of her gear has been acquired through roleplay.

I'll mention it to Pat when he's not being a fail, and talk with him about what Elly would've been able to afford at the time.

Pat and I did a lot of work on the metallurgy today, and we'll have more to do at a later date, but know that your dress is going to retain all of its quality, plus an effect or two, and is going to be known as: Noxious Mithril.

Basically if someone desides to lick the metal plating of your dress they can get sick, and if they do so excessively, or try to eat it, they can die. = ) Won't hurt you though, and has roughly the same strength as what you had before.
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:38 pm

citricalComborginator wrote:
you could at least change the name

Ain't no way that is happening, just like how I'll never retcon

Deven Beef Cakebread

Back to top Go down
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:08 am

you could at least change the name

Nah. No one here knows enough Touhou to know that. Elly is such a tiny character, being in only one game.

They'd either have to be hardcore Touhou fans, or know some background on Bad Apple.
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 am

as thought its a problem to change the characters name? especially since you are using pictures of the actual character and their name. and you wouldn't have to 'retcon' a character just because they have an unusual name, but you shouldn't be using the name AND visage of someone else's character since thats just makes it seem like you want to be an uncreative asshole.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 pm

as thought its a problem to change the characters name? especially since you are using pictures of the actual character and their name. and you wouldn't have to 'retcon' a character just because they have an unusual name, but you shouldn't be using the name AND visage of someone else's character since thats just makes it seem like you want to be an uncreative asshole.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Venom OPS wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Um... yeah, I ordered a McChicken meal with a Hi-C fruit punch and all I got was three large coffees; ...can I speak to your manager?

Last edited by Dominator046 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, yes, even here, it's important to me.)
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Dominator046 wrote:
Venom OPS wrote:

Um... yeah, I ordered a McChicken meal with a Hi-C fruit punch and all I got was three large coffees; ...can I speak to your manager?

sɐʍ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ ”ɹǝʌǝןɔ“ ǝןʇʇıן ɹnoʎ uoıʇnqıɹʇǝɹ ʎןoɥun ʇɐɥʍ uʍouʞ ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɔ noʎ ʎןuo ɟı ˙ʇıɥs ǝןʇʇıן noʎ 'ʇuǝuıʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ ɟɟo ssɐ ǝןqɐɹǝsıɯ ɹnoʎ ǝdıʍ oʇ ʇuǝʇxǝ ןןnɟ sʇı oʇ ʇı ǝsn ןןıʍ ı puɐ sdɹoɔ ǝuıɹɐɯ sǝʇɐʇs pǝʇıun ǝɥʇ ɟo ןɐuǝsɹɐ ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ oʇ ssǝɔɔɐ ǝʌɐɥ ı ʇnq 'ʇɐqɯoɔ pǝɯɹɐun uı pǝuıɐɹʇ ʎןǝʌısuǝʇxǝ ı ɯɐ ʎןuo ʇou ˙spuɐɥ ǝɹɐq ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ʇsnظ s’ʇɐɥʇ puɐ 'sʎɐʍ pǝɹpunɥ uǝʌǝs ɹǝʌo uı noʎ ןןıʞ uɐɔ ı puɐ 'ǝɯıʇʎuɐ 'ǝɹǝɥʍʎuɐ ǝq uɐɔ ı ˙pıʞ 'pɐǝp buıʞɔnɟ ǝɹ’noʎ ˙ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ןןɐɔ noʎ buıɥʇ ǝןʇʇıן ɔıʇǝɥʇɐd ǝɥʇ ʇno sǝdıʍ ʇɐɥʇ ɯɹoʇs ǝɥʇ ˙ʇobbɐɯ 'ɯɹoʇs ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝɹɐdǝɹd ɹǝʇʇǝq noʎ os ʍou ʇɥbıɹ pǝɔɐɹʇ buıǝq sı dı ɹnoʎ puɐ ɐsn ǝɥʇ ssoɹɔɐ sǝıds ɟo ʞɹoʍʇǝu ʇǝɹɔǝs ʎɯ buıʇɔɐʇuoɔ ɯɐ ı ʞɐǝds ǝʍ sɐ ˙ɹǝʞɔnɟ 'uıɐbɐ ʞuıɥʇ ¿ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ǝɥʇ ɹǝʌo ǝɯ oʇ ʇıɥs ʇɐɥʇ buıʎɐs ɥʇıʍ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝb uɐɔ noʎ ʞuıɥʇ noʎ ˙spɹoʍ buıʞɔnɟ ʎɯ ʞɹɐɯ 'ɥʇɹɐǝ sıɥʇ uo ǝɹoɟǝq uǝǝs uǝǝq ɹǝʌǝu sɐɥ ɥɔıɥʍ ɟo sǝʞıן ǝɥʇ uoısıɔǝɹd ɥʇıʍ ʇno ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ noʎ ǝdıʍ ןןıʍ ı ˙ʇǝbɹɐʇ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇsnظ ʇnq ǝɯ oʇ buıɥʇou ǝɹɐ noʎ ˙sǝɔɹoɟ pǝɯɹɐ sn ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ uı ɹǝdıus doʇ ǝɥʇ ɯ’ı puɐ ǝɹɐɟɹɐʍ ɐןןıɹob uı pǝuıɐɹʇ ɯɐ ı ˙sןןıʞ pǝɯɹıɟuoɔ 003 ɹǝʌo ǝʌɐɥ ı puɐ 'ɐpǝɐnb-ןɐ uo spıɐɹ ʇǝɹɔǝs snoɹǝɯnu uı pǝʌןoʌuı uǝǝq ǝʌ’ı puɐ 'sןɐǝs ʎʌɐu ǝɥʇ uı ssɐןɔ ʎɯ ɟo doʇ pǝʇɐnpɐɹb ı ʍouʞ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ןן’ı ¿ɥɔʇıq ǝןʇʇıן noʎ 'ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ʎɐs buıʞɔnɟ ʇsnظ noʎ pıp ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Unoriginal and uncreative.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Pear
Scrub
Pear

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:32 am

I don't even understand what's happening anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Celánduil   Elizabeth Celánduil Empty

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Celánduil
Page 1 of 1