Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erika Schneider

Go down 
+13
J. Jordan
Toasters
thorogoodd
BooM
Foshizzle
Venom OPS
PhoenixRhapsody
Dominator046
Black Banana Party
Kain
Cakebread
Spadge
Atlas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Erika Schneider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 am

yes, because they are both romance languages. like italian.

anyway, back on topic.

I'm less opposed to her now, but I still think observing how you rp her under the grace period is important.

So for now, Pending.
Back to top Go down
Toasters
Scrub
Toasters

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 am

Bonjour mon ami. Sont vous bien? Bien entendu vous bien (French, Out of de bluh) Anyway. I'm gonna give it a Pending For me. I've RP'd with ya on the character once but I'd like to get further into the grace period before I make any major decisions
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 am

NE VEUX PAS

NO QUIERO

WILL NICHT

НЕ ХОЧУ
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 am

I'd have no problem accepting it if it were some other race.. Vampires just have to much power for a new player to wield without knowing them much.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 am

PhoenixRhapsody wrote:
NE VEUX PAS

NO QUIERO

WILL NICHT

НЕ ХОЧУ

Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!

Err, ehem; in all honesty, if its just a passive character, as long as you stay within lore and present yourself properly, I don't see why you can't roll this character.

However, you did include the vampire powers within your biography, which I would also say the vampire race probably cannot be without. As such I'll throw you a Pending for now, I want to see the passive that'll be sprung around, and see how you handle yourself.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 am

Removed The invisibility ability, not a dedicate of Shar
Back to top Go down
Foshizzle
Scrub
Foshizzle

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Good character and a realistic vampire. +Support
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Acceptemente, new version seems kosher.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 am

Changing my opinion to accept for various reasons I have talked about with Atlas over the time of his grace period. This character supports the RP of others while providing a nice addition to RP herself.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

Boop beep bop, one more? :D
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Erika Schneider - Page 2 Stamp-1
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

So, she's a vampire, but she doesn't serve Shar? Are you okay with the possible consequences of that, as detailed in the Vampire thread?

As also detailed in the Vampire thread, there's more to Vampires than the strength and abilities.

Quote :
Human Vampires have been known to be able to dodge arrows and catch swords with their bare hands. Vampiric strength is the strength of the dead; while they only have strength in the field capable of another human, they can never become tired or sore. It is important to remember, however, that these traits mean little without the skill to use them, and it is entirely possible for any Vampire, of any race, to be bested by a mortal of greater skill. Given their necrotic physiology, Vampires are completely immune to disease or poison; this has the added effect of making Therianthrope-Vampires completely impossible. Vampires also have a good deal of resistance to magic, though this does not include magically summoned stone or ice, as they are in physical existence.

Would everyone be okay with accepting Erika with this?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I would be okay with it. I've observed some of Atlas' RP, he hasn't powergamed with her (as far as I know).
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah I know all about that, also she is not a sharite, and I would assume that requires her to drink more often?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:03 am

Atlas wrote:
Yeah I know all about that, also she is not a sharite, and I would assume that requires her to drink more often?

She would find herself weakened regardless of how much she drank, but a vampire should always drink often. Just don't go siring people, that could kill her (and whoever she's siring).
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 am

Three meals a day, gotcha
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 am

Atlas wrote:
Three meals a day, gotcha

I don't think you need to feed that often, maybe once a day.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Dead at the hands of Vladimir
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Atlas wrote:

Lai'ara will mourn your death.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Atlas wrote:

...Fuck.

A moment of silence..
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Vladon and Bartislav.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erika Schneider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: