Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erika Schneider

Go down 
+13
J. Jordan
Toasters
thorogoodd
BooM
Foshizzle
Venom OPS
PhoenixRhapsody
Dominator046
Black Banana Party
Kain
Cakebread
Spadge
Atlas
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 am

Erika Schneider O_O_by_SaphireNishi
Face Only - Paler Skin

Erika Schneider 7621312872_0cb1272822
Robes- WITHOUT all metal parts and black hand

Erika Schneider
Race:Human Vampire
Languages:Common, Occitian
Height:5'8"
Eye Color: Purple
Body Type:Skinny
Hair Color: Dyed Red
Birthplace: Occitan

Inventory:

Quote :
Fine Silks and other Fabrics
1750 Shillings for spending. Accumulated over many years without having to buy food or drink.
Black + Silver Threadeandess
Silver + Amethyst Pendant
Red + Gold Trimmed Cloak
Small Short Swords (Not very special. Very Basic)
Skills
Spoiler:

Bio I will edit errors later, this is very hard to do on a phone

Erika was born in Occitan, and raised with a fairly wealthy family. Her father was a jewler, renowned for his silverwork and her mother was a tailor who was well known for her elegant dresses. She had two brothers, one fourteen years older and one who was seven years older but had died of disease not long after her birth.

Four years later, her mother had gotten a job under a Sanctimonian countess to be her personal seamstress in the city of surna. Her and her parents sold their house in the capital of Occitan and moved to Sanctimonia. Here in surname, Erika had begun her apprenticeship as a tailor under her mother at the age of five.

Fifteen event less years passed and her father had gone missing. The town guard had told the mother and her daughter who was to soon finish her apprenticeship that her husband had been milled by a group of bandits out of town. Erika's father had never left town after moving to Sanctimonia, this aroused suspicion in Erika and her mother's eyes. The next day a priest had came by the cleanse their home of the dead. This also had aroused suspicion. Later did Erika find out, the priest had not cleasend their home of the dead, but he cleasend it of Vampirism.

During the week after the dissapereance of her father, Erika had been seeing shadows snooping around her well lit home. At first it was outside. She had notified the guard but they had brushed it away as a stray dog. But then a few nights after, she awoke to see a pair of bright purple eyes staring down at her in her sleep. The figure swooped down upon her and dove for her throat. She screamed and in a panic she knocked down her bedtime lamp. It shattered on the ground and burst into flames. It was at this point where she saw who the vampire was, it was her father. He pinned her to the bed and leaned over. He pierced her neck with his long fangs and began to drink her dry of blood. She continued to scream until she felt so weak from the loss of blood. It was then that she was offered the gift of immortality and the curse of night. In fear of death, she had accepted and she was turned that night by her own father.

The next morning she had awoken to find that her canines were much longer and sharper than before and that her skin had turned pale. Her eyes had turned purple, and her blonde hair was now pure black. She scrambled around her room in a panic and had stepped upon small peace of silver wear made by her father. It had dug into the bottom of her foot and began to burn her. She screamed out in pain and wriggled on the ground. The pain was intensified by her hunger. She began to thirst for blood. She rushed out into the daylight world but quickly retreated back inside. Her skin felt like it was melting off in large chunks. She fell onto the ground, withering in pain as her memories from the previous night began to flood her mind. She co tinued to lay on the ground I. Pain until night came. She made one more attempt to leave her home and was welcomed by the night. She had looked to her neighbours house who still had their bed time lamp on.

She snuck quietly to her neighbours backyard and tried the door. She had found it locked and snuck around to the side of their house and tried the window. It was locked. She looked back up to the window and a power surged in her. She began to runa t the wall and she jumped. She jumped halfway IP the wall and gripped onto the brick. She began to climb up towards the windowsill and slowly crawled into the house. Her neighbour's son was around her age, maybe younger, a handsome black haired boy with blue eyes. The same colored eyes as she once had. She slithered over to him and loomed above him. She stared at him and the hunger within her amplified, she let out a wide grin and dived down at his throat. She pierced his throat with her long canine and punctured the jugular, he began to bleed out quickly and she drank his blood just as fast as it sprayed out of the artery. Without the option to become one of the night, the boy died that night and Erika remembered a night she would not forget.

She had sold the house the next week under her mothers name, after finding out that her mother had gone missing too. She moved to the other end of surnia and met a man outside of the city. This man was an old elderly vampire, a friendly one AF that too. He had thought her the ways of walking in the daylight and of the other dark gifts that a vampire received upon turning. He then also taught her ways of feeding, without feeding on humanoids. She had began her new life as a vampire, feed I g off of livestock and forest animals and set up a small tailoring shop of her own. She remains hidden as vampire and runs her fairly successful Tailoring business.

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed her completely.)
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 pm

"Don't know if I will have an actual backstory for her, maybe just a diary. Just a character with no combat abilites, only source of income is being a tailor. Thats about it."

So the swords and bow and such in the picture don't come with the character? It's nice to see a backstory, but if she really is just an ordinary tailor without any hidden powers, talents, or the like the biography is just icing on the cake. I'm guilty of not making a bio (or a page) for one or two of my characters who are completely normal in about every way imaginable; so I can't fault you for not making one if that's the case.

The name is fine, what don't you like about it?

Edit: Oh yeah my accept as long as there are no hidden abilities or the like.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Spadge wrote:
"

The name is fine, what don't you like about it?

HALASTER ROSE-THORN KELDORN! HUE HUE HUE

Accept, seems kosher, tailor and all.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Yeah, no weaponry, it was just for the clothing and face, mainly the face

And I dun liek dat name
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 pm

blank slate character, alrighty.

question, why use a picture with swords and a bow for a tailor with no other significant talents? o.o ah, perhaps she hunts woodland creatures, skins them, and works the leather. but that would make her both a tailor and leatherworker.

mmm i think her name is ok, perhaps change the spelling, and maybe redo the last name?

Oh, also, minimalism is alright, but a paragraph or two of bio would help, some kind of beginning would be great. Maybe you could put her beginning in diary form?
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Kain wrote:
blank slate character, alrighty.

question, why use a picture with swords and a bow for a tailor with no other significant talents? o.o ah, perhaps she hunts woodland creatures, skins them, and works the leather. but that would make her both a tailor and leatherworker.

If you can find a picture of a chick with red hair and look lore friendly then I will love you forever

Otherwise its impossible to find someone with weaponry for things of this day and age without looking like a princess

And she works with leather, its basically flaunting off her craftsmanship with a material that is more difficult to work with.

And also that's my grandma's name lol that's why I need a new name xD
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 am

Atlas wrote:

If you can find a picture of a chick with red hair and look lore friendly then I will love you forever

This is the best I could find..

Erika Schneider Scary-maze-game
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:57 am

Character changed, this post has been rendered null.

Last edited by Dominator046 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 am

Just a heads up before people go Accept crazy or anything, it still says WIP, I dont know where I am going to go with her, maybe thinking of making her into another race or even giving her a diffrent role.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Spadge wrote:
the biography is just icing on the cake.

No icing, no accept. I just want a dollop.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 am

This doesn't even need to be here frankly. Characters that are bare bones or have little-no abilities don't need an app.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 am

Venom OPS wrote:
little-no abilities don't need an app.

Who knows, maybe she can knit you to death. We wouldn't want that. Knitting needles are long and sharp, making them ideal puncturing weapons. Just throwing that out there.

As for length, Reis had a paragraph to describe her entire life's story. I don't think a paragraph is much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Foshizzle
Scrub
Foshizzle

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 am

Venom OPS wrote:
This doesn't even need to be here frankly. Characters that are bare bones or have little-no abilities don't need an app.

Atlas wrote:
Just a heads up before people go Accept crazy or anything, it still says WIP, I dont know where I am going to go with her, maybe thinking of making her into another race or even giving her a diffrent role.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am

Completely changed. She is now a vampire and has a new name. Pretty much different person.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

D:

porque?!
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Parce'qui mon petite belle est tres Fail
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 pm

It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't know your ability to RP. Vampires are serious business when it comes to Surna. There is not a lot of effort put into this, much like wizerd trying to apply for dragon born. I'm going to deny this if it's not extremely worked on.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 pm

plz plz plz plz not vampire plz

plz

Or at least, if it's gonna be a vamp, don't do it on a whim. If your character is a vampire, it has to be deep and complex, by default. Getting turned into one through rp is another matter entirely.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

BooM wrote:
It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't know your ability to RP. Vampires are serious business when it comes to Surna. There is not a lot of effort put into this, much like wizerd trying to apply for dragon born. I'm going to deny this if it's not extremely worked on.

Not planning on any combat. Just a pure passive character with a secret to bring up some good rp
If anything, she is gonna be a weaker vampire.

Also now I got some time and I'm gonna flesh out the bio

Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Fixed her bio
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Kain wrote:
D:

porque?!

Oh god you just raped French.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Yes he did. We call it, Spanish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

DON'T WANT
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 am

Venom OPS wrote:
Yes he did. We call it, Spanish.

^

spanish, not talking in french

silly canadians
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 am

Oh. Then French and Spanish have similar words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erika Schneider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erika Schneider   Erika Schneider Empty

Back to top Go down

Erika Schneider
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: