Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball

Go down 
+7
Markka
BooM
Cakebread
Rutabega
thorogoodd
Blitz
Pat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball Empty
PostSubject: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Quote :
Crafts Guild announces Fundraiser Ball
Date: Monday, May 08, 790 MoP
Author:Mathew Wainwright
Only shortly after his release from Watch custody, Administrator Tyrr of the Greater Heartlands Crafts Guild announced his intentions today to host a grand public Ball to raise funds for families affected by the recent troubles.

"Even in our sorrow, we must remember the benefits of joyful interaction and celebration with our fellow citizens. I believe this Ball may go a long way to heal the scars of recent days," Mr. Tyrr said. "Entry and entertainment will be free, provided curtsy of the Guild. Donations will be accepted from any who attend, and the Guild has pledged to donate one hundred-fifty shillings for each attendee." When asked whether collected funds would go to goblin families as well, he gave a non-committal response, saying that although aid for goblin families may be gathered in the future, the focus on this Ball was the human casualties of the recent conflicts.

Watch Commander David Halberry and Governor Warthrop have already pledged their attendance. Tyrr has also said that he encourages attendants to go as couples, as he will increase the donation from 150 per person to 200 shillings for couples.

OOC : Get fancy and boogy to string music

Event will happen on Friday or Saturday. Please post your available times (in Pacific Standard Time (GMT - 8), preferably) so I can organize the event to allow the maximum number of people to attend.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:50 pm

omg gotta ask the cute guys to prom!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm

LOL. Awww yeah. I always loved the idea of the ball event. :3

Oh, PST time on friday / sat? Looks like I'll be avaliable from 9 am PST until whenever. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Can Martyn and Kurt come as a couple?
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:50 am

Zaku wrote:
Can Martyn and Kurt come as a couple?

Only if Martyn tries to pull a move on Kurt in his carriage.

I'm available anytime from noon to 3 AM, pacific time, unless I'm working, then I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:39 pm

9pm-onwards for me.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Please, anyone who plans to attend, post your available times. I need more information to more accurately plan the event times.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Friday, Oregonian pacific time 4pm to 7pm then dinner to 8pm and onwards with a small afk.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:11 am

7 onwards is fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:05 am

Shady's gonna be a bouncer.

Guesstimating PST 10-11 AM and onwards (GMT +2 18:00-19:00) on Friday. Saturday... 9 AM and onwards (GMT +2 17:00).
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:54 am

If I'm still recovering from my illness, I should be home most of Friday. No guarantees on Saturday, though.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:08 am

I might show up, if I've got time. But only on Saturday, I'm not gonna be on at all Friday.

I'll play Halberry if no one else wants to. Otherwise I'll play Kara or Halberry's bitchy wife.

Is it Halberry or Hallbery? I always get it confused.

And is it just me, or are embedded youtube videos formatted differently now?
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:31 am

Can Cyrus be released from jail for this occasion? At least let him get drunk and have fun before he dies :l

-5 EST, can get on from 4pm to whenever after.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:33 am

Reager wrote:
Can Cyrus be released from jail for this occasion?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:59 am

Krug wrote:
Reager wrote:
Nope.
Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball Billy-Ray
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:17 am

BooM wrote:
7 onwards is fine for me.

Am or Pm?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:03 am

Okay. As of right now, it will be happening on Saturday, from 8pm to midnight. Before then, I will need some help from some capable builders to set up the ball, because I am the worst builder you will ever see.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:51 am

Pat wrote:
because I am the worst you will ever see.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:46 am

darn it

I might not be available on saturday but was completely open today >:|
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:13 am

Hyperiant wrote:
darn it

a drunk java
is a happy java
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:36 am

BooM wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:
darn it

a drunk java
is a happy java

The fuck
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:11 am

Pat wrote:
Okay. As of right now, it will be happening on Saturday, from 8pm to midnight. Before then, I will need some help from some capable builders to set up the ball, because I am the worst builder you will ever see.

Good thing I'm the best builder in the world.

I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Reager
Almost-Member
Reager

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Expect a surprise visit guys.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Reager wrote:

Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball 1336077664458
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

The ball is going to open earlier than expected. It will now open in three hours, from 5 PST to 12 PST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball   Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Heartlands Crafts Guild to host Fundraiser Ball
Page 1 of 1