Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

activity.

Go down 
+5
Munroe
Markka
Hyperiant
Judge Gambit
Blitz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:28 am

I knew there was something fishy about you going up to the highest point in his "manor" and staying there for hours. Might want to report that ICly

I was on for a good while but I wasn't getting any RP since he locked you up there. So I left :/
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 am

Most, if not all, of that RP was retconned because it was poorly handled. ICly owning a multiple-storied manor house with reinforced, soundproofed walls and barred windows is completely ridiculous especially considering its owner is 16-18 years old.

Kidnapping and attempting rape on a 14-year-old character is another matter altogether. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with depicting child rape on the server, regardless of how "realistic" it might be.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 am

I'd be happy with him redoing the RP and me breaking in in the nick of time and hanging her. Just me though. That kind of reminds me of something someone from old olden would do. Some geo shit right there
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 am

Hyperiant wrote:
okay yeah this is really becoming a problem

my character almost got raped by owain

someone would have been able to hear her screaming if ANYONE WAS ON-SERVER AT THE TIME

but nope it was just me and owain

had to stop the RP because there's no way I was gonna RP that

you guys really need to get on more.

My activity and you being unable to defend yourself have no correlation.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 am

Gambit wrote:
My activity and you being unable to defend yourself have no correlation.

The character is 14, and not a battle-kiddy. So ICly defending herself is out of the question. OOCly, Hyperiant put a stop to the RP before it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 am

ironically the 16 year old is a "battle kiddy". she's pretty mary sueish if you ask me. the manor, the armor, the weaponry, is a sadist that thinks killing people is fun, and is somehow allowed to be in the blackwatch.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Blitz wrote:
ironically the 16 year old is a "battle kiddy". she's pretty mary sueish if you ask me. the manor, the armor, the weaponry, is a sadist that thinks killing people is fun, and is somehow allowed to be in the blackwatch.

She's not in the Blackwatch. There's no way she's in the Blackwatch.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 am

Ruta recruited her to my IC dismay and disapproval, as she's extremely immature and questioned pretty much every single order given to her. Not to mention she's legally a child. She's not on the roster but to my knowledge she's an official Blackwatch soldier.

Might want to speak with him about that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Blitz wrote:
Some geo shit right there

Dear god.

Also yeah I wondered about the 16 year old in the Blackwatch. People ain't got no grip on age anymore.

Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Krug wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Some geo shit right there

Dear god.

Also yeah I wondered about the 16 year old in the Blackwatch. People ain't got no grip on age anymore.

I'm not the one who wrote the lore on the Blackwatch, but from what I gather it's some sort of anti-Shar unit, which makes sense given Surna's proximity to the Black Tower. Yet it has seemingly no standards for recruitment. You would think a unit that opposes Shar would I dunno, do some sort of background checks on its recruits? I know that Brenna Arrakis actually worshiped Shar, or was at least openly considering it. Why would she be allowed in? Are Blackwatch's recruiters that incompetent? A pale, zombie-like woman with the baleful black eyes of DEATH is just let in without a second thought?
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 pm

ross faciat hasn't been on in weeks, not to mention the other guy is a "reformed" criminal who doesn't really do much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 am

Who the hell are we talking about here? Because Hyper's character isn't in the Black Watch, and neither is the one who tried to rape her

Edit : Oh, Brenna Arrakis. The guy who tried to rape Hyper's character is her family guard.

Did you retcon the whole thing? If not, I'd love to break down his door and administer the punishment for rape..
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Pat wrote:
Did you retcon the whole thing? If not, I'd love to break down his door and administer the punishment for rape..
Yes, I retconned the whole thing.

I'm not exactly comfortable with RPing that sort of thing. My point was that if someone was on-server the RP at least could have been salvaged--she would be set free and the assaulter would be punished. Instead, it's been handled OOCly and Java has no real reason to avoid her would-be rapist ICly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Wow, olden is still about the rape and cyber.

This shit is still a problem? God damn. I thought everyone grew out of that phase.

Just pull your fucking winky on your own time and let everyone else RP.
Back to top Go down
Talatandi
Scrub
Talatandi

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Blitz wrote:
ross faciat hasn't been on in weeks, not to mention the other guy is a "reformed" criminal who doesn't really do much of anything.

Glad you said "Reformed" but yeah I haven't been doing much got bored of the server for a while haven't been in the mood for the server and the lack of people.
Back to top Go down
http://Facepunch.com
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Quote :
2, Process character applications quicker. I know this depends mostly on the player's will to change something or adjust their character if it doesn't fit, but there are some applications which are really fine and no one is accepting them. I know I'm the biggest hypocrite as I just glance through most character pages and then don't even post my opinion, but I'm going to work on that. This is especially disheartening for the new people, we had loads of new players less than a week ago, about 6-7. Most of them still have their character pages in the application phase.

I agree, I have a page thats been on approval for two months now, heres the current progress

2/3 Community
0/1 Moderator
And plus the thing is filled with people that posted comments that have nothing to do with the page. I posted a couple for bump comments and still no activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

activity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: activity.   activity. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

activity.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2