Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies Empty
PostSubject: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 am

Quote :
水妖精
Mizuyousei
Me-Zoo-Yo-Say

Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies The_fairy_of_the_forest_by_iorx-d60h2yt
Detail showing scales and wing textures.

Yasurakanamizu was established and inhabited purely by the Mizuyousei, a race of winged merfolk who inhabit the isles far to the south of Sida; characterized by their slender fin-like wings and humanoid body the Mizuyousei. Through alchemical reactions, the Yousei are capable of processing the oxygen from water, while they can do so similarly on land with the various gases in the air giving them dominion over both the islands and waters of their archipelago nation living long lives of two-hundred years.

Spoiler:

The hair colours of the Youseimizu are commonly found in black and shades of brown, gradually growing into a deep silver towards the end of their lives. Yousei skin is almost always an olive-tone; their ‘wings’ are translucent and often a blue or purple tint. They stand between five feet and five foot eight (150-170cm). Their ‘skin’ is actually a series of thin scales, similar to a fish that offers protection against the salinity of the water.

Spoiler:

The most prominent feature of the Yousei are their fin-like wings which are practical for use both in and out of water. Able to use them to project themselves in water and to reduce falling speeds and increase jump heights, the wings themselves however do not allow flight, though gliding is often seen among the Yousei.

Spoiler:

Yousei mages hold that in an age long past the gods walked amongst the isles with them; when the Yousei commited a crime most heinous against the honour of the gods, they created the heavens and ascended to them, leaving the Yousei behind. One of the gods, a lesser one known as Majikku pitied the mortals in their exile on Aeria, because of his compassion he gifted them with the knowledge of Toshita, or 'The Tongue.’; the ability to use magic without signing ‘sigilium’ but rather purely speaking it, though modern sigilium and Yousei sigilium differ greatly in sound. Because of their unrecorded written form, no system of enchantment exists in the schools of Toshita.

Last edited by noodle on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:18 pm

tits plz
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Atlas, enough with the tits, we have samurai
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 am

We have breasts. No tits, unfortunately... ;-;
Back to top Go down
CplDusty
Scrublet
CplDusty

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 pm

I think these series of suggestions show a race that can explain relatively unexplained areas of roleplay and allow for the colorful creation of characters and personas in the community. I'm still reading the most of it in finer detail, but I don't see any major complications at this juncture. I may speak to Pat on the matter briefly, but for the time being, I feel I have the authority to place my approval on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:05 am

Aight on a serious note, I'm actually going to say No on my part
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 am

Atlas wrote:
Any particular reason?
Back to top Go down
CplDusty
Scrublet
CplDusty

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 pm

I personally see it as a good opportunity to open up some active roleplay. The lore of the race kindly eases its way into what we already have here and it seems creative enough. I'm all for it. +1 Support
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:47 am

noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Any particular reason?
Sexy winged mermaid asian ladies

or, this just sounds way too outlandish for me, I don't want to see mermaid fairies everywhere in aeria all of a sudden.

Sounds too much like a fairy tail
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 am

Atlas wrote:
noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Any particular reason?

or, this just sounds way too outlandish for me, I don't want to see mermaid fairies everywhere in aeria all of a sudden.

And elves, magic, ferocious beasts, and charming heroes DOESN'T sound like a fairy tale?
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:06 am

noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Any particular reason?

And elves, magic, ferocious beasts, and charming heroes DOESN'T sound like a fairy tale?
lemme rephrase it,

sounds like a disney movie, and not a pg 13 one
Back to top Go down
CplDusty
Scrublet
CplDusty

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Atlas wrote:
noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
noodle wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Any particular reason?

lemme rephrase it,

sounds like a disney movie, and not a pg 13 one
See, Noodle? This is why we -ALWAYS- include tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies   Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizuyousei - Asian Fairies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: The Librarium :: Suggestions-
Jump to: