Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calden Bayde and Treka Chan

Go down 
+4
BooM
Atlas
Dominator046
KhanBiggles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KhanBiggles
Scrublet
KhanBiggles

Calden Bayde and Treka Chan Empty
PostSubject: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 am

Calden and Treka

Calden
Calden Bayde and Treka Chan 43f8052082e2dd5587045cfc4f9d00ca-d5n7mcd
Treka
Calden Bayde and Treka Chan Fallen_by_sakimichan-d4y571x

(Treka has no horns on her head and we both have white/platinum hair, and Calden's is short)

Name:Calden Bayde & Treka Chan (Khan is playing Calden, Atlas is playing Treka.)
Race: Aasimar
Height: 6'8 and 6'5
Birthplace: Born in a large caravan on the move.
Languages: Common, growing up with Aasimar most likely using their language. I'd have to get the name from Pat or Ruta.
Deity: Tyr

Biography Overview
Calden and Treka grew up in the same caravan, though this caravan had a tendency to be very script, and religious throughout the area. Though from a young age, both Calden and Treka became fond of each other as friends, creating this bond when they were growing up. Although Calden had a hard time growing up, Treka passed her classes with flying colors, always helping Calden with anything he needed. It was quite the opposite when any wrestling/sparring happened, Calden was quite the athlete compared to most children his age.

The years continued to pile on the two, their bond just growing like brother and sister. When they were around the age of a middle teenager, the two would sneak out whilst the rest of the caravan stayed in camp and worked on stuff. They had a fascination with exploring, or knowledge of the outside world. One evening as the two were out scouting the area, a dark, creepy old man approached the two ranting on "Rising evil in the far lands, evil unchecked that will bring death upon these lands." The two thought it was a joke at first, just carrying on with their business.

As the years continued on and on, Calden would join the caravan guard at a young age, Treka soon following him after joining two years later. They would continue their circle around Sanctimonia, rumors flying into the caravan of darkness and the all evil mysterious things happening throughout the world. At first the two just shrugged it off, continuing with their lives.

The years continued to pile on the two, 'guarding' the caravan. As the elder or perhaps leader of the caravan grew older, his motives for his religion grew, he almost turned insane within his power. The thought of containing the darkness or at least helping to stop the darkness kept on replaying in the twos mind. Two years later the two would leave the caravan because of two reasons; both to contain the darkness spreading, as well of the fanatic elder. There was also a small hint of exploring the world, and it's different races and cultures. They'd send out towards the lands, arriving at the city.

Treka:
Heavy crossbow
Matchlock rifle
Iron rapier
Small buckler
Buff coat
Studded leather pants
High rise leather booties
500 shillings
Calden:
Halberd
Reference to the picture but smaller, almost a short sword for close range.
Armour is close towards the picture, though not as heavy and platemail-ish.
400 shillings

Skills:
Treka:
Rifle: Treka is adept with any firearms, having trained since she was a kid.
Swords: She's an apprentice fighter, being more skilled in long ranged.

Calden:
Swords/Spears: Calden is told to be the frontline fighter of the group, as he spends his time with either Treka or practicing.

Last edited by KhanBiggles on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 am

1: Take it seriously (Don't say 'fuckin' every other line).

2: No to the wheel-lock pistol on Treka, and Calden having all that shit on him at once would probably make it difficult for him to fly.

3: While I think this should be two separate bios, I'll let it go as one.

4: Understand what it means to be Aasimar, don't just be a lolrebel with wings. I think your backstory could use touched up to accomodate this.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:39 am

The backstory is a full on WIP, I'm gonna be writing the rest later on. The app itself is still a WIP.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:42 am

As it is a WIP, I am going to hold my judgement for right now even though I do think this should be made into to applications.
Back to top Go down
KhanBiggles
Scrublet
KhanBiggles

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 am

I've fixed up the things, I actually forgot I put fuckin' every other sentence most likely cause Atlas and I were in a skype call goofing off.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 am

Atlas? A female character? DENIED

EDIT: In lieu of evidence brought before this jury by the guilty party, we find this page quite ACCEPTABLE.
Except Khan. He's a potato.

Last edited by noodle on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 am

:c

EDIT: <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Calden Bayde and Treka Chan Stamp-1
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 pm

I'd like to reiterate what Dom said - understand the culture of the Aasimar. The Aasimar descend from a group of warriors who, in the aftermath of the God War, forsook normal society in the face of such destruction and especially because of a terrible silence from their God (Tyr). They've been separated from regular human culture for a thousand years, at least. They'd be very rigid and very wary of the influences of outward society. In the last 200 years, more Aasimar would have been leaving the caravans than ever before - but generally, the caravans would be very isolated from the world save what contact they have (which they intentionally limit) with other caravans and trade cities, mostly in eastern Pycheko and northern Sida.

The caravans would vary in culture. Since they were all based on a vow of aestheticism and exile way back in the day, sexual promiscuity, gluttony, the practice of magic, overt signs of wealth, drinking would all be taboo. Think the Amish, Jehovah's Witnesses, minus evangelizing, with a side of nomad. There might be a split among the caravans on the subject of pacifism. In recent years, many Aasimar would forsake their vows of pacifism to fight the Blight in the north, and more and more would receive calls / dreams / divine visions to involve themselves in the problems of the world.
Back to top Go down
KhanBiggles
Scrublet
KhanBiggles

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 am

I understand that completely, I've spoken to both Dom and BooM of their culture and race. Also as a side note, I've summed up the back story.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 am

This shit is done now.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 am

I don't seen anything wrong with the application, so, I'll see this go down in the server before yielding my final verdict. Not that I suspect that it is absolutely needed; but, sometimes its best just to go through with the formality.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

The backstory is okay for the amount of coaxing Dom and I had to do. However, I would like to see RP before full out accepting this.
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:55 pm

After the ridiculousness I've seen from Khan ingame, I'm going to have to say no. When you have Aasimar being sarcastic 12 year olds, I'm just going to generally have to say no.

The RP wasn't very impressive at all, and it actually made me cringe. :\
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 am

Black Banana Party wrote:
After the ridiculousness I've seen from Khan ingame, I'm going to have to say no. When you have Aasimar being sarcastic 12 year olds, I'm just going to generally have to say no.

The RP wasn't very impressive at all, and it actually made me cringe. :\
Ridiculousness? Oh you mean prop pushing me out of the map every time I went to get IC, right. Isn't he just ridiculous? Oh not to mention he rp's his character just fine and y'know, acting against others like how xenophobes would.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 am

BBP seems to just be trashing on Atlas' and now Khan's apps for, what seems to me, OOC reasons. I am going to accept this despite not seeing RP since I have been relatively busy the last couple of days and know Atlas and Khan can RP well from past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calden Bayde and Treka Chan   Calden Bayde and Treka Chan Empty

Back to top Go down

Calden Bayde and Treka Chan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: