Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merek Letholdus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 am

Spoiler:

A large man is seen walking through the forest, his coat flickering behind him as the wind plays with the heavy, worn, leather. He pays no mind to it, however, as he merely hums a familier tune no one can put his or her finger on. The road he walks seems to be a used one, grass faded due to repetitive tracks made by man and what seems to be cart wheels, if the deep grooves are of any inclination, either that or it could have been predators preying on the foolish or unaware as they stalked them. Shrugging half heartedly he simply continues his trek, decidng to pay attention to his surroundings some more. The forest around him seems rather lively as birds chirp happily, tending to their young and nests, other beings rubbing their bodies against one another, giving off the feeling as if they're hugging, effectively causing the man to shudder and hurry along in his way to escape this 'happy trail', lest they actually start nausiating him with their behaviour. After a few minutes of desperate running, the large man finally slows down to a stroll once more, having escaped the horror unscathed. His relief, however, is short lived as a terrified shriek pierces the darkening sky. One facepalm and a sigh later and the large man is once again on the run, only this time heading towards the origins of the scream.

He eventually arrives at a clearing, a small pond lying off to the side with a large flowerbed spread across the ground. So it would be understandable if the man would be taken aback momentarily by this view, never had he seen something so simple hold so much beauty. He can feel himself being pulled towards the center of said clearing, the pollen of the flowers he's walking through penetrating his nose, the scent enticing old memories to be brought forth, forcing him to relive the moments that he has been through. The man eventually reaches the center, a woman lying before him sobbing softly as she lies there curled amongst the flowers. He pays no mind the her though, or more likely, he can't seem to pay attention to her, his gaze distant and hollow suggesting that he's stuck in the past.

Runes light up on the edges of the clearing, carved into the trees, ground and rocks as they put up an impenetrable, invisible, wall, the runes themself suspended in midair, indicating the edges of the clearing. Behind him a servant of Hell itself raises from the ground silently, its claw outstretched as it sneaks closer to the man lost in his thoughts.

Don't worry, far from done, a lot more will be included. Just did this in school and have been thinking a long while about this. If there are any lore breaking things in this little character story of mine, please point them out and I will get to fix them right away. Or atleast as soon as possible.

Last edited by Unc0nn3ct3d on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 am

For future reference, please post all new character ideas HERE! All new characters need to go through the application process.

Thanks, Mgmt.
Back to top Go down
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:14 am

Figured as much, wasn't sure so I just did it here. Thanks for notifying me though. Can anyone move this thread to the appropriate location then? Once done, I will continue with the development of this character. Granted I get positive feedback.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 am

I am quite eager to roleplay with you, I like the scenario you're opening your character with, and you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders. = )

A servant of hell can mean many things in Aeria, I really do like that there's so much lore, but it makes generalization a little harder. The three bad'uns are probably Bane, Ossus, and Bhaal (though, he's dead). They're the residents of Hell, which is the kingdom of an older god whom is also dead now. Bane is your typical looking demon baddy, whose sphere is anger and hate. Bhaal is... hmm, the easiest summary I can put on what he was is a god of Violent Death, not death itself, but death through violence, and blood spilled thereof. Ossus is a god of corruption, and he has very few followers; reason why, is that a single one of them is right now holding the entire setting of the RP hostage.

Then again, I helped create a particularly nasty god, though he doesn't hold reign in hell, he is... well, unkind. Look up Velecar if you ever get the chance. ; )

So, to summarize, clarify your story, and get me to shut the hell up; it would probably be a demon of some sort relating to Bane. = )
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 am

Dominator046 wrote:
I am quite eager to roleplay with you, I like the scenario you're opening your character with, and you seem like you've got a good head on your shoulders. = )

A servant of hell can mean many things in Aeria, I really do like that there's so much lore, but it makes generalization a little harder. The three bad'uns are probably Bane, Ossus, and Bhaal (though, he's dead). They're the residents of Hell, which is the kingdom of an older god whom is also dead now. Bane is your typical looking demon baddy, whose sphere is anger and hate. Bhaal is... hmm, the easiest summary I can put on what he was is a god of Violent Death, not death itself, but death through violence, and blood spilled thereof. Ossus is a god of corruption, and he has very few followers; reason why, is that a single one of them is right now holding the entire setting of the RP hostage.

Then again, I helped create a particularly nasty god, though he doesn't hold reign in hell, he is... well, unkind. Look up Velecar if you ever get the chance. ; )

So, to summarize, clarify your story, and get me to shut the hell up; it would probably be a demon of some sort relating to Bane. = )

Dom... You talk too much XD But yeah, I do like this opening scene... hope to see more!
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 am

Moved
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm putting this in the Archive section, should the owner ever return to claim the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merek Letholdus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Letholdus   Merek Letholdus Empty

Back to top Go down

Merek Letholdus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Archived Characters-
Jump to: