Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing the newest member!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unc0nn3ct3d
Scrublet
Unc0nn3ct3d

Introducing the newest member! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Hello members of the Aeria Community, it's good to make your acquintance and I can't wait to converse with the lot of you.

Allow me to introduce myself, the (nick)name's Unc0nn3ct3d, a veteran roleplayer- if that even counts for anything. Regardless, I've been around and about on various servers ranging from mild to serious roleplay, often lurking in the shadows to get to know the styles of the communities better. And it is to my greatest delight to say that this community has garnered my attention. Obviously this means that I have been researching and reading upon the content this community has to offer regarding its universe, and to say that I am pleased would be a vast understatement. I would like to get to know all of you over the course of time, and be able to have quality roleplay with the members of this community, and ofcourse have the opportunity to make some interesting friends, no doubt.

I hope to see you all server-side and get along with eachother.

-Unc0nn3ct3d.

Now that the formal crap is over with, I'll introduce myself some more: The name's Richard, yet people tend to call me 'Unkel' in spite of my nickname. That and my beard of epic proportions, goatee to be precise, since I shaved the rest off. Eh, don't give too much of a damn about it eitherway, rather hilarious- to be honest. I've got several likes which includes gaming of various genre's, reading books of whatever kind, as long as it's interesting, drawing and roleplaying. Obviously.
Drawing is one of my main hobbies, seeing as I've been doing it for the better part of my twenty-three year old existance. The main things that I've been drawing, however, would be manga styled characters and comics. Hell, I've got my own entire world with it's characters and storyline. It's quite expansive. The second main thing that I enjoy to do is gaming. Well that and screwing with the minds of people, but that's another topic entirely. First/third person shooters and strategy games are the ones that grab me the most, granted that they're actually not a complete waste of time. And I think the book thing would speak for itself.

Onwards to something other than generic likes. Grab a box and start mixing the ingredients listed as followed: sarcasm, dry, humerous and an overabundance of insanity and you would end up with having created a miniature version of me. Sadly, this is not nearly enough to get the complete picture, but I'll let your imagination run wild over the course of time with which you get to spend with me. Joy.
I like various kinds of music, but mostly just listen to Metal, since I rather enjoy the heavy feel of it. I did play the guitar though, but had to give that one up due to various reasons. So sad, could've been something. Got nothing much about music to say, seeing as it's just that, music.

I'm a chronic insomniac as well. Going strong for ten years now, almost eleven. And seeing as I have a lot, and I mean a LOT of free time due to this 'illness', I get to research and study upon a lot of subjects of worth. Couple that to the fact that I think way too much for it to be healthy means I get to relevate a hell of a lot of subjects of everything! Super.
Ever been awake for a day? I assume so, either it be related to work, or just wanting to stay up and game or study. But you get those aching feeling in your legs, right? Pretty much every joint you have, really. Body gets stressed out, starts hurting over time. Now, add that a thousand times more over the span of days, and you'll get what I'm feeling. Somewhat. Atleast the hallucinations get to be funny at times.

TL;DR - I'm new, I'm staying, story of self, drama, drama, story. End.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am

Hallo, friend.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 am

Christoph wrote:
Haello, friend.

Seem to be like minded with most of the people in this community, at least the insanity part. We're constantly looking for new people to join our community that know how to roleplay well. If you have any questions about the community or the vast amounts of lore feel free to add me or any of the administration team. One thing you'll find out soon is that Pat is a failure.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 am

Word.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 am

Spadge wrote:
Word.

Be one with the postwhores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the newest member!   Introducing the newest member! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the newest member!
Page 1 of 1