Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer

Go down 
+6
Spadge
Tucker
Cakebread
BooM
Pat
Dominator046
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer Empty
PostSubject: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am

Robael Locule

“The things I have seen are like the rippling waves upon your eyelashes to the endless battery of the sea. Yes, I have glimpsed below your eyes and know what you perceive to be, written in my bone be those very words!. I know the weight of my words, just as you know the color orange, and by such reasoning you cannot know the weight of my words. Let my tongue fly a moment longer, and say only this: that which lies in the creaking door, the owl’s eye, and the alligator’s maw have all been placed within my mind.”

A Glimpse of Robael Locule
Spoiler:

The Sound of Robael Locule
Spoiler:

Character Biography

Name: Robael Locule – Pronunciation: Row-Bay-el _ Low-cule
Race: Human
D&D Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: No Known Affiliation or Census Records.
Guild Affiliation: The Wargs.
Guild Rank: Elder-Sage, The Most Respected of Positions
Birthplace/Hometown: Unknown.
Guild Alias: Zothu-Bah
Primary Occupation(s): Soothesayer, Shepherd, Scribe, and on occasion Beggar.
Languages: From Most-Skilled to Least: Common, Elvish, Occitanian, Aru, Sidan, and the language of Karak-Zigil.
Philosophy: Robael worships the primal force of chaos, serving as best as he can to embody chaos manifest, wielding in his hands the token of the chaos-burned goddess, Nazu.

Rough Attributes:

Spoiler:

Physique and Demeanor:

Robael Locule may not in fact be a young man, but neither is he weak in this age either; though not the specimen he once was, his age adds what seems to be a sophistication and distinguished appeal while not implying frailty. Standing rather tall at a height of six feet and four inches, Robael has been given the proper stature for leadership, with defined shoulders and comfortable fitness of form. This form, pictured on a well able man in the military, or a well-loved politician, lends the cryptic and shadowy Robael a twisted eloquence, and a dark charisma. His face is lean, and while showing the thinning of age, it remains rather undefiled of wrinkles or spotting, and holds his calm expressions well. Moving up his sculpted features one can gaze into two hazel eyes that seem to almost glow with fire’s light; however, upon his head sits a symmetric short cut of hair that stretches down into a fair goatee, with which exhibits a white pure as snowfall. Robael may appear travelled, but he maintains a certain allure respectable by those who can come to terms with his age. Robael’s skin itself is a pale color, not greatly so, but the shade of one who has not spent an abundance of time set in the sun; in addition, upon his hands there are signs of roughness, and scars of both common as well as sharp appearance. No scars appear to mar his face however, nor detract from his ability to speak. Alongside this notion, despite his notable height, Robael has a tendency for losing people’s eyesight both intentionally and unintentionally, knowing both when to move, and sometimes, being able to do so without the thought being present; his movements are rather quiet, especially so for the clothing that he wears, moving with them in a way that disperses his audiability.

Skillset:

Education and Intelligence – Overview [Average]: While possessing a strong mind capable of withstanding a great deal, Robael has little in the way of formal education. Consisting of only the life lessons, training, and experience his life has provided him, Robael has a broad set of skills that made him entirely self sufficient throughout his years. Even into his old age, Robael has a way of ensuring he won’t be a burden more so than any other common soul in his endeavors.

Cunning and Wisdom – Overview [Adept/Mastery]: Robael is one blessed with an exceptionally keen mind, naturally having a great ability to reason and understand. These powers were tested and pushed by his natural association with Nazu which gave him potent bouts of lunacy and nightmare; he would learn to control these however, and it would further hone his great mental ability. Learning to survive was aided by his great ability, and more so, he was able to further test and try his understanding. It is easy perhaps to say that Robael’s knowing, understanding, and wisdom transcends that of most mortals.

Physical Survivability/Combat Ability – Overview [Average]: Robael was once a man of notable combat prowess, while not quite anything of heroic proportions, he had survived a great many scrapes and tussles that would’ve ended lesser fighters. However, age has sapped Robael of his abilities and reflexes which he once had, now he simply must deal with his lesser physical abilities, while his training and knowing remains sharp as they had been. Robael can still defend himself quite well against a group of muggers, or a wild animal, but will find himself unable to take more than one mercenary, or beast of moderate ferociousness.

Arcane/Mystical Abilities – Overview [Poor]: Robael has always had a sense for when magic was in play, in addition to an ability to understand the theories behind magic. However, Robael does not have great enough ability with magic that it was ever practical to consider honing in him.

Survival Ability – Overview [Average/Adept]: Robael has always prided himself in his ability to make do with what he has, and come out on top. Having faced perhaps innumerable situations in his past where complaining wasn’t an option, he chose to do instead of die, and it shows in his ability to persist in the world of Aeria.

Combat Archetypes, Stratagems, and Acumen:

-Combat Fundamentals: Robael is a man who has earned various lumps in his life, and has been able to shrug some of them off through the ways of combat. When in the fray, Robael takes the aim of a lean, lethal predator; he will wait, holding his blows and stamina within himself, and find the precise moment with which to strike. Robael takes pride in having mastered fundamental building blocks of combat that allow him to plan and adapt to the fight he is presented with. Between knowing himself, and knowing his opponent, he believes to have an edge that will give him the victory he so desires; it perhaps goes without saying that he values strategy over all else in combat. When Robael was younger, he was a limber, fairly fit man, whereas his old age has deteriorated this; however, his ideals have not changed, and he believes that despite physical conditioning, that weapons exist to even out the difference between physique and victory. While not very fit in his old age, he places his faith in his weapons to level the playing field enough for him to survive.

-Primary Weapon Specialization(s): Dual/Single Weapon(s): Dagger, Single Weapon: Cudgel/Mace, Single Weapon: Sword
-Secondary Weapon Specialization(s): Ranged: Recurve Bow, Ranged: Light Crossbow, Ranged: Heavy Crossbow, Ranged: Slings, Thrown: Knives.
-Tertiary Weapon Specialization(s): Gun: Matchlock, Unarmed
-Forbidden Weapon Specialization(s): Two-Handed Weapon: General, Polearm: General, Ranged: Javelin.

-Primary Armor Specialization(s): Light Armor: Tanned/Oiled Leather, Cloth Armor: General, Cloth Armor: General
-Secondary Armor Specialization(s): Light Armor: Leather General, Unarmored.
-Tertiary Armor Specialization(s): Light Armor: Studded, Heavy Armor: Hauberk, Heavy Armor: Crown/Facemask.
-Forbidden Armor Specialization(s): Medium Armor: General, Jewelry: Rings, Light Armor: Head.

-Weapon Specializations - Detailed:

Spoiler:

-Notable Stratagems and Techniques

Spoiler:

Biography:

Spoiler:

Short Biography:

Spoiler:

Inventory:

Quality: Poor - Common - Reliable - Potent - Awesome - Epic

Simple Inventory

Spoiler:

Advanced Inventory:

Spoiler:

Recent Activity - Achievments

Spoiler:

NOTICE!

Quote :
I am applying that this character, as is perhaps proper: be accepted, treated, viewed, and considered as an Event Character.

Last edited by Pat on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity, also, reworking Long Biography.)
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Behold the servant of the Sorrow-Crowned Queen of Truth. His sight is long, his dagger cold at the neck of the [ALL-IN-ONE]. He is [close-walker], poised to [murder / make] a new age.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 am

Interesting character, waiting for the full bio though.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:59 am

BooM wrote:
Interesting character, waiting for the full bio though.

Won't be long, working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Bio finished. = )
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:12 am

Think this needs a bump. Accepted by me for awesome RP.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Kosher.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:49 pm

accept because dom is prefectly capable, i don't even need to read anything
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Tucker wrote:

You do need to read everything. Blindly accepting a character app because of the player who wrote it and not its contents is poor form, as well as disrespectful to the rest of the community.

That being said, for a wizened warrior and guild leader in his late fifties, I don't see anything wrong with this character and his abilities. And I do trust Dom to roleplay him well. My accept. Though I do wonder if this character with his resources should be made a Special character.
Back to top Go down
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer Stamp-1
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Spadge wrote:
Though I do wonder if this character with his resources should be made a Special character.

That's exactly what Dom is asking for, Sponge.
Back to top Go down
Tucker
Scrub
Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Spadge wrote:
Tucker wrote:

You do need to read everything. Blindly accepting a character app because of the player who wrote it and not its contents is poor form, as well as disrespectful to the rest of the community.

i said i didn't have to, not i actually didn't.

yeah that'd be kinda dumb.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Spadge wrote:

Isn't that what everyone does anyway
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 am

Bump for the bump god. <3
I = Speshul.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 am

As long as you make sure your usage of him is only for the purpose of advancing storylines, plots, and events, then it has my Accept.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Christoph
Almost-Member
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:32 pm

please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer   Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer Empty

Back to top Go down

Robael Locule - The Whisper Seer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Special Characters-
Jump to: