Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold I have returned... Again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy Wolfy
Scrub
Fuzzy Wolfy

Behold I have returned... Again Empty
PostSubject: Behold I have returned... Again   Behold I have returned... Again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 am

Life's been pretty busy as of late what with me being in college, working and overall trying to avoid going into dept. I'm currently in college for Numerical Arts and 3D arts, I'm in Video Game Design and it's been pretty intense so far with the class moving extremely quick to the point where missing a single class can be devastating. Overall, it's been pretty hectic, and I've been swamped with work - hence why I haven't been able to really 'return' officially the previous times.

This time, however, things have started to slow down, and I think I can afford joining an RP community without sacrificing my education. Hopefully, I'll be able to come here a few times during the week and join up regularly during week ends, nothing special.

I have no idea whether the old members are still here, I know Pat is and Pear, and they're the main reason I decided to come back at all after hearing that I've been having trouble finding a new RP community to call home.

tl;dr

I've been here since the Gods were procreating with mortal men and women, when cyber and sex dictated the RP - those were dark times, and I was here when Olden was reformed. I quit around the time Olden revamped itself into the new age because I thought it had died off, and I lost interest in lurking the forums. Fun times.

Now I'm back... Again.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Behold I have returned... Again   Behold I have returned... Again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 am

The Prodigal Wulf has returned! Wait, that's a different Wulf...

Welcome back. Always great to have an old member return.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

PostSubject: Re: Behold I have returned... Again   Behold I have returned... Again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 am

Welcome back, its good to have another old fag back in olden.
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Behold I have returned... Again   Behold I have returned... Again EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am

Word up, G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold I have returned... Again   Behold I have returned... Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Behold I have returned... Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: