Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector 25 - Pyura Station

Go down 
+5
Dominator046
J. Jordan
BooM
Marauder
Venom OPS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 pm

The Moira
The cubed pieces would move back into the single piece again and Jetil would take it with him on their short journey to the station. As they enter the chamber, and are greeted, Jetil steps forward, placing the cube on the ground before stepping back to his spot in the middle of the Frouras. The cube expands again, only the cubes break into more and more pieces to make the area where their head can be much wider. The glowing blue fades to show an actual appearance.
Spoiler:
It speaks in a voice closer to the most common they've heard of the Zeadrax.

Quote :
Yes. We do not know what the "Mass" is, only that it is organic. This should be effective in your conflict, but it is not confirmed as we have not tested it on this threat.

She raises a hand out, level with her waist. Differently colored particles, mainly white, come from the walls of the hologram and make a 3D image of the weapon they have been talking about.

Image:
Spoiler:

The figure puts her hand back to her side before stepping to the side, the image hovering in place. It waits for the council member's response.

Last edited by TheGunrunner on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cave_dweller
Scrub
cave_dweller

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 am

The Rhyndir Union
Maglim looks over the entire agreement, he has already learned the language of the Zeadrax. He only takes several seconds to do so. He then dismounts from the Sno'yarc, leaving the large creature to just look around the room in a stupid gaze. He would sign the document with his own limbs. This is common for Kretzel to do when agreeing to something very important to them. He however did not think of what this act could cause. This is their first physical interaction with a sentient race that does not couple with a host creature.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer
Scrublet
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am

The following is part of an audio-only transmission, attached with a dictionary and book of idioms

"This is Ambassador Sidor Kylrov, of the Kingdom of Belugora, requesting direction and permission for docking. This is a diplomatic shuttle, with only an honor guard on board. We are interested in diplomatic agreements and trade contracts."
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 Y3gmA
Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 AM39L
Quote :
The diplomat would look at the Kretzel curiously before reverting back to business. He takes the pad, and adds his own signature before holstering it.

"Thank you. Now that both of our nations have sworn to do no harm to each other, we have no qualms with trade negotiations. Now, the Zaedrax and the Independent Systems of Pyra have a wide variety of technologies. With almost all of our resources dedicated to the war effort, we cannot offer many of those at the moment. However, technologies, research findings, and civilian goods and vessels can be offered, as well as possible co-ops on our colonies and planets. Now, what would you and the Rhyndir Union be able to offer, or wish to trade for?"

===

The ever-vigilant orbital stations and sensors would detect the audio transmission and the attached translations. Advanced AI and supercomputers quickly cross-match the words and idioms, associating them with the languages of the Independent Systems of Pyura, and their affiliates.

Scanners analyze and attempt to locate the origin of the message, and lock coordinates as well as send a translated message to the diplomatic shuttle, as well as attached dictionaries for Zaedrax, Amundi, Phoenix, Leonum, Soter, Rhyndir and Nichi dialects, as well as binary for these nations and for the Saerid .

"Greetings shuttle from the Kingdom of Belugora. Two probes are being sent to your location, and they will guide you to a hangar aboard Spire Two. You may have a ground part of any size enter the facility, and upon scanning and some short discussions, you will be permitted entrance into Pyura Station. We look forward to initiating negotiations with your nation."

Three accented orbs are launched from Spire Two, and they approach the location of the shuttle. Upon detection, the probes would wait for signs of motion, and guide the shuttle back to the hangars of Spire Two.

Council Chambers

Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 Z8a6L
Quote :
The representative would lean slightly forward, attempting to visualize the item better.

"I apologize, but I am not particularly certain of what I am looking at. Could you please elaborate?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
cave_dweller
Scrub
cave_dweller

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 am

The Rhyndir Union
"We do not have particularly advanced technology." Maglim states as he mounts his Sno'yarc in an intricate manner, much more complicated than dismounting "But we do have very advanced mining techniques from our resource poor home world" Maglim takes his Sno'yarc to lay upon the seat.
"We may hope to gain a trade route with you, to put it bluntly. We have just been investigating a suitable planet with an abandoned alien infrastructure. This could be a good candidate for a cooperative colonization effort if you seek to do so."
Another kretzel had noted the curious look from the zeadrax diplomat and said "You don't have any mutual relationships with another species do you?"
One of the other men bump him and whisper "Shut up, this is not the time for that!"
Back to top Go down
Marauder
Dedicated Poster
Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 am

A Soter courier sprints down the halls, late once more and fearing losing his job, he makes a wrong turn, slips on a wet floor and slams into the door of the meeting chambers. He lays sprawled out on the floor and dazed.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

The Moira

The figure looks back to Jetil, he nods and she turns back to the Zeadrax.

Quote :
It is what some call the 'Light' round.

Another screen shows beside it, a light streaking through the sky until hitting the remnants of a destroyed ship. A large, bright light forms in the shape of a perfect sphere. It fades, dissapearing after three seconds to show the metal has changed it's shape and is now a glowing red.

Quote :
We noticed fire was useful against the Mass. This is, in it's simplest form, a heat bomb.

The female figure finishes speaking before looking over her shoulder to the moron who just fell through the doors. Jetil turns as well, he signals to the Froura who picks the courier up by the back of his collar and puts him on his feet. Then, the Moira turn back to the representative. The Froura continues to hold the representative until he's done talking or tries to run away.

Last edited by TheGunrunner on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 am

Quote :
The diplomat would nod as the curious Kretzel, and respond.

"It is fine, you may ask what you want. Seeing another sentient race can be a unique experience and encounter. The Zaedrax do not have such a literal mutualistic relationship as you do, but our ancestors and primal brothers would use trees as cover due to our tall and slender appearance."

The diplomat would turn back to Maglim, pondering the request.

"Trade routes can be established of course, with Zaedrax planets and stations, as well as negotiating trade with the other ISP members as well. As for the colony, I believe a Seed class vessel was just sent there. It should do its job in establishing operations on that planet, and a co-op would be welcomed. Of course, we must concern ourselves with the other race who has landed there as well."

Council Chambers

Quote :
The Zadrax representative would look to the female figure before speaking.

"An interesting design. The current weapons that we are using against the Mass include flame, electric, and beam weaponry, as all are effective at damaging and destroying them at a microscopic level. As you should be able to assume, the Mass are organic, so they must be treated as an organic plague which must be contained. Your weapons would serve well incorporating into the ground forces' arsenal, and our pooled vessels."

The representative would look to the entrance which the courier had just plummeted through. The chamber doors would shatter into tiny fragments of glass-like material before glowing a burning orange color and disintegrating into ash before fully disappearing. The door would then be projected by a device near the top of the entry way before it solidifies into its standard appearance.

"I was unaware that we would have the pleasure of meeting with the Soter at this hearing. I can tell by your urgency that you have something important on your tongue, speak."
Back to top Go down
Marauder
Dedicated Poster
Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 am

The dazed courier suddenly aware he is standing looks around the room. Realizing where he is and the fact that he is dangling in the air, his eyes grow wide.

Quote :
Uh.... I... Uh.... Was.... Uh.... T-told t-to d-deliver this to your office Mr. Ambassador. My ambassador told me to send the first edition up to you immediately, its fresh from Soter brand new expedited shipping.

The courier's body shaking, takes a package out of his satchel and holds it in the direction of the Zaedrax ambassador.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 pm

The Moira

The strange eye like things on Jetil's helmet appear to zoom in on the box, then out. He takes it from the terrified Courier's hands and tosses it into their Head's area of influence. Some more pieces break from the boxes making the projections and make a platform so the 'gift' is presented to the representative. The Froura then releases his grip from the man, standing still as he was doing before and Jetil steps to the side for said man. The two Frouras then stand behind the courier, in front of the entrance he had barged into earlier.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Council Chambers

Quote :
The representative looks to the Moira.

"For future reference, my units are perfectly capable of dealing with the courier and the package on their own. However, I thank you for the action."

The Zadrax representative would grasp the package, and the sharp tip of one of his claws easily open it cleanly as he observes the contents.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer
Scrublet
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

The small shuttle navigates its way to the hangar, closely following the small orbs illuminating the path. Eventually, the shuttle finds its way to its designated landing area, and proceeds to land. A door opens, and three large, armored men walk out, dressed in deep blue steel plate, gilded with gold. Each helmet appears to be shaped for a different animal; one is a dog, one is an eagle, and one is a bull. They carry long, elegant, polished halberds that can cut any man clean in half. Behind them, walks an old man robed in burgundy and gold. His white hair is closely cropped, with a large, well-kept beard. They stay in front of the shuttle, waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Marauder
Dedicated Poster
Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm

The courier shakes knowing his exit is closed off and stares at the package being opened.

Upon opening, the Zaedrax ambassador would find several miniature models of Zaedrax ships, and several types of Zaedrax soldiers encased in plastic. One of the objects, if opened, would reveal a standard Zaedrax soldier, made of rubber, being rather squishy. Another is a replica of a floating city with battle scaring. Finally a last one is of the new power armor with Soter colors.
Quote :

The Ambassador wanted to send you the first run as a gift, see that squishy one right there is meant to fight the power armor.

The courier stands there shaking waiting for the response of the Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Quote :
A group of Zaedrax approach the new arrivals. The group all stand at a standard 8.5 - 9 foot tall height, and consist of four enforcers and one commander. The commander swipes in a few commands before the translated Zaedrax suite is fully prepared within her suit, and a feminine voice would proceed to speak to the arrivals.

"On behalf of the Zaedrax Tetrabune, I formally welcome you to Spire Two. After meeting a few screening procedures, we will proceed to a lounge, where we can discuss relations and trade. Now, if you would be so kind to follow me."

The female Zaedrax would guide the Belugora representatives past a few halls filled with a multitude of other sentient races before entering a transparent room, where a non-intrusive search scans for any malicious items or explosives. Should the scans prove the representatives clean, the group would continue onwards to discussions.

A roomy and accented room would open up, and the Zaedrax commander along with her enforcers would enter. A small pedestal sits at the far end of the room, by one side of a transparent window looking into the void of space. With a simple downward swipe to a panel on the pedestal, a image of a seat is projected before defying nature and solidifying. The commander would sit, and then gesture for the new arrivals to do the same upon other pedestals in the room. Upon a downward swipe, the pedestals would project a seat designed to perfectly contour the user, and would provide comfort and good posture.

Council Chambers

Quote :
The representative would look to the entrance which the courier had just plummeted through. The chamber doors would shatter into tiny fragments of glass-like material before glowing a burning orange color and disintegrating into ash before fully disappearing. The door would then be projected by a device near the top of the entry way before it solidifies into its standard appearance.

"Meant to fight the power armor...I do very much hope that these figurines not serve as a microcosm to actions that your nation would intend on doing in the future. We have tried carefully to strengthen relations, but some form of tension always arises."

The representative would recline back from his position, placing the figure back on his desk.

"I thank your ambassador for his thoughtfulness, and the detail of the figurines and sculptures is admirable. Now, is there anything else that you required?"
Back to top Go down
Redeemer
Scrublet
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm

The only weapons found on the party were the three large halberds, clearly no more than symbolic arms aboard such a station. The party continues unmolested.

Upon the offering of the seats, only the relatively small ambassador takes the seat. The large men remain standing, standing at attention.

"Please excuse my guard, they're not inclined to sit in their armor, often. As for me, I much appreciate the seat, and I thank you dearly."

"I don't believe we exchanged names, however. I am Sidor Kylrov, Ambassador of Belugora, Count of Meden, and the unfortunate heir to the County of Bererd. I have countless other titles, but I'd rather not go into such detail, at least not on our first meeting. What may I call you by?"
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote :
The Zaedrax commander would shift herself over a bit more, her armor not providing the most comfortable positions.

"Unfortunately, I do not share as many high titles as you do. I am Llysa Adotum, one of the many commanders of the Pyura Defense Force stationed at this Spire. I am qualified in diplomatic relations, and most, if not all of my conversations are supervised by higher ranking officers in one way or another. With such a high position as yours, you would be better of talking to Supreme Ambassador Verunas Nossa of the Zaedrax Tetrabune, but sadly he is tied up in war affairs. However, this should not be a cause for alarm, as I am more than capable of getting us through the preliminary agreements and discussions."

Her tone is sincere and respectful, and she awaits the continuation of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 pm

The courier shakes his head quickly

Quote :
N-No. That's everything...I'll go now..

If uninterrupted, he would slip past in between the two Frouras and past the door to outside. He would then walk away from the meeting, stumbling once from where he tripped earlier before turning and closing the door behind him.

The Moira

The figure turns back to the ambassador now that they can continue.

Quote :
We will assist with clearing the debris field, as well as ground operations if it is needed. We would also like to discuss the possibility of trade, so we may improve the relations between our people. We can offer resources, vehicle parts and a varied selection of weaponry.

The figure stands perfectly still as it waits for the member's answer.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Council Chambers

Quote :
The armored and clawed finger of the representative would sink below the table, pressing a small button. A Zaedrax officer would emerge, and the representative would gesture for him to remove the sculptures and figures, which he does with great haste.

"Your help would be much appreciated, and we may request ground assistance if the need arises."

The seated Zaedrax makes a small rotation with each arm, letting out some tension from his sore muscles.

"I believe that a trade agreement would indeed be beneficial for both of our nations. Currently at this point, we are in great need of resources. What is it that your nation would desire from ours?"
Back to top Go down
cave_dweller
Scrub
cave_dweller

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:27 pm

The Rhyndir Union

Maglim ruminates upon what the diplomat has said. He responds momentarily by saying "We may begin trade immediately, our home world is strong with industrial structure. Also, agreements to cooperatively colonize a planet would be beneficial. We could learn proper colonization and begin trading resources on the planet to you in exchange for technologies such as communications, computer technologies, and/or Sensor systems. Perhaps we could discuss these matters inside the station? We obviously have no weapons."

Before waiting for a response, the Rhyndir that spoke out earlier comments "We may need to talk about how best to set up the colony, factors that effect this are our Physiology differences, Building types, and Food sources. I hope I am not intruding by asking this of you."

The room begins bustling with questions about the Zeadrax. This comes to a halt when Maglim puts his fist in the air and states:
" We will go about this in an orderly fashion. Our hosts are kind enough to let us here, do not disgrace them." Then to the Diplomat he says" Forgive me, our people are quite... curious."
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm

The Moira

The figure crosses her arms behind her back once more, the screens she had before shrink until disappearing.

Quote :
Well, we have taken an interest into the kinetic barriers that were to protect your ships. Besides that, it depends on what you can offer us...

The figure flickers slightly and Jetil's hand forms a transparent, glowing blue pad in his palm. He presses a few buttons on the pad and the figure's shape returns to normal, Jetil's pad fading.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Quote :
The diplomat is quick to grab his papers and raise them closer to himself as he stands up.

Oh yes, i'm sorry. Holding you here was not for safety reasons, merely procedure. Please follow me this way."

The diplomat would guide the group to a large chamber, and they would all proceed onto a cylindrical container. The container would be aligned with more podiums, each capable of projecting a seat, as well as multiple storage containers. The cylinder would be launched from Spire Two, and a small slipspace rupture would envelop it, emerging out to face Pyura Station. It docks with the station, and the diplomat would guide the group through the lively corridors of the station, eventually coming upon a large city-scape. After entering a vehicle, it transports them to a tell building, which they enter. A magnetically-powered elevator would bring them to a floor aligned with multiple doors. After approaching one, it would open to a spacious interior. The diplomat departs, and another one comes to replace him.

"This is your assigned embassy. As for the previous requests, I will provide a document listing the answers to your questions. If you have any more, please feel free to tell me."

The contents of the document sent are below:
Spoiler:
===
Council Chambers

Quote :

"Our kinetic shield technology could be traded for, yes. We offer other advancements as well, and have designs for enhanced railguns, Magnetic Accelerated Cannons, particle beam weapons, and standard projectile weapons. We also have advancements in artificial intelligence, as well as advanced computational systems. In addition, we have developed a multitude of civilian vessels, and other ship designs."
Back to top Go down
cave_dweller
Scrub
cave_dweller

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 pm

The Rhyndir Union
Maglim leads his group through the hall to the embassy with the diplomat. All the while the Rhyndir are taking notes about everything they see, from the magnetic elevator to the material of the diplomat's clothes. They do not touch these things, but observe in every other possible way.

Upon reaching their new embassy, Maglim points to the curious Rhyndir that interrupted earlier, he tells him " you will be our ambassador until we can figure out who will permanently take the embassy. You will learn a lot here, hopefully, among other things, some patience." The young Rhyndir replies "Thank you sir, this is a great honor".
Maglim talks to the ambassador, now asking
Quote :
"Would it be possible to have an official of yours to come back with us to our planet? We will provide comfortable quarters and discuss furthering our cooperative colonial efforts. We operate our government by a large assembly of members and a hearing about our relations may be important to continue with diplomatic affairs. It may also help to build an embassy for the Zeadrax on our home-world. It is important that we discuss trade now however. Dalucus here can talk about that now if we need to."
He says showing a middle-aged Rhyndir that looks slightly weathered from stress and business.
Back to top Go down
TheGunrunner
Dedicated Poster
TheGunrunner

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

The Moira

The figure has a pause, as if thinking. Her look goes around the room she is in first as if she just realised where she was. She then looks back to the member.

Quote :
These items are indeed interesting. I believe these things can serve us well, though the Civilian designs and AI won't be necessary. We would gladly enter a trade agreement for these.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 am

The Azraelic Republic

High Ambassador: Terrence Alans Presiding

-\-|-/-

The plainly clothed diplomat enters the meeting hall alongside an appointed guide to see him to this location when appropriate, as well as his own personal assistant, a member of the Reavers. He situates himself appropriately at his designated seat; with the nametag and chair adjusting as he reaches it. He makes himself comfortable, sits with good posture, and speaks with fair courtesy.

"I've come today on behalf of the Azraelic Reavers; during the attack in the space of Bihbulba, the mass levied a devastating blow in the destruction of the Orion. We shall recover from this on our own; however, there is a more pressing matter we wish to discuss. The Nimuo among us on Orion reported a strange disturbance about them; some sort of terrible, distorted, dull ringing in their ears as the mass advanced upon their vessel. This amplified as the Mass attempted and warped the minds of multiple members of the crew, and we would like to be better prepared for this in the future. We have need to request, if at all possible, information on the immaterial psychic powers that the Zaedrax possess, and if perhaps there is a way we can study, and defend against it."
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am

Quote :
The diplomat looks over the entities and responds.

"I can arrange for an ambassador to be sent. I'll have the Wonder on standby to arrive at the coordinates you send. As for business, you may proceed."
===
Council Chambers

Quote :

"Good, I will write up the documents. I'd also like to have a non-aggression treaty signed, to ensure no hostilities are taken in the future, and strengthen relationships."

The representative would begin to write up the documents on a data-pad until the Azraelas representatives enter, to which he'd turn his attention.

He would listen to the official's words before formulating a response.

"The Zaedrax Tetrabune and its people deeply sympathize with the loss of the Orion, and the noble lives aboard it. Without the actions of the Orion, Bihbulba would have been subjected to the full onslaught of the Mass, and your information on them as been invaluable. Now, as for the call, it was documented as being a distress message, which fits in line with the arrival of vessels afterwards. Some Zaedrax posses psychic abilities, and the strength of such varies as well. Countering psychic energies can be very difficult, and with the size of Mass vessels, most defenses are rendered useless. Generally, we would employ a Zaedrax unit to counter psychic energies with his or her own ability, but it would take hundreds of thousands of Zaedrax to counter the effect of a psychic entity the size of a Mass vessel. Instead, harmful psychic impulses could be sent to the vessel, but it would take hours before it would even be noticeable for something that large. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector 25 - Pyura Station   Sector 25 - Pyura Station - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sector 25 - Pyura Station
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4