Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skelasoldier
Scrublet
Skelasoldier

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:54 am

Hello community,

My name is Skela, and I have been a Roleplayer for the lesser nine years, been anywhere you could possibly imagine. I have moderated for Relentless Rp in the past, but hopefully that will not give me too bad of a scolding if you are aware of the community. But I digress, it is very good to see another Serious Rp server in Gmod; there seems to be a lack of them lately. If you want me to answer any questions or are interested in my past Rp history, don't hesitate to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 am

Skelasoldier wrote:
Hello community,

My name is Skela, and I have been a Roleplayer for the lesser nine years, been anywhere you could possibly imagine. I have moderated for Relentless Rp in the past, but hopefully that will not give me too bad of a scolding if you are aware of the community. But I digress, it is very good to see another Serious Rp server in Gmod; there seems to be a lack of them lately. If you want me to answer any questions or are interested in my past Rp history, don't hesitate to let me know.

Welcome = )

I have been here for the good part of maybe.. two or three months... since about Mid-Late August when the server became lively once again. It's a great deal of fun, and a good slew of good people.

I am, sort of, the opposite of you. I have been roleplaying for the good part of maybe five to seven years or so, getting my start on some forum or other (that is, excluding RPG videogames, and considering RPs that were serious and Typing reliant), and I am VERY new to Gmod. I started playing Gmod just back this July, despite having been a gamer all my life, it wasn't until more recently that I've had a rig able to withstand what I've wanted to throw at it.

But, we're all here now, and I want to welcome you aboard. = )
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 am

Hey there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Beans
Scrub
Beans

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am

Welcome! Dang, seven years? I only have three. Haha. ○.♂ Anyways, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 am

yo, interesting background. Add me on steam if you have any questions about the community/lore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: