Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikael Divone Item application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimtheTumbleweed
Scrublet
TimtheTumbleweed

Mikael Divone Item application Empty
PostSubject: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Note: I Recently found the character applications and where they go so Here is the character application.
Double Note: I've already played on the character for a lil bit if that's alright...

Character Name: Mikael Divone
Items:
Steel Plate Armour, Iron Shield, Crude Iron Ax, and a Crossbow.
Origin of the items: Mikael was forged these items for his Mercenary work in his previous Mercenary Company, Steel Brotherhood, Except for his Crossbow which he gained from the death of his father. He was forged the rest of these items due to being related to the second in command as a brother, His brother is known as Richarde Divone, Due to the bloodline he had been given Steel Plate Armour, A Iron Shield and a Crude Iron Ax and his Crossbow he inherited from his father. On the destruction of the Steel Brotherhood Mikael Divone set off with his equiptment to do some more good in his life.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38172329
Steam Name: TimtheTumbleweed(Grunterdb)
Why to give me these items: I'm an experienced roleplayer and am mostly experienced with the fantasy/medieval genre of roleplays and storylines, I've roleplayed countless times and have grown out of using any items given to me for reasons which could get me in any sort of trouble thus making me responsible enough to entrust these items upon. Person(s) reading this don't personally have to trust me and I don't mind that but I assure you I am trustworthy.

Last edited by TimtheTumbleweed on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

PostSubject: Re: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 pm

character applications and item applications need to be separate
Back to top Go down
TimtheTumbleweed
Scrublet
TimtheTumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 pm

citricalComborginator wrote:
character applications and item applications need to be separate

Yes I had JUST found where Character applications go so I am remaking this to be just the Item application now.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Ignore Combo. Starting equipment goes in your character app.
Back to top Go down
TimtheTumbleweed
Scrublet
TimtheTumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:05 pm

PhoenixRhapsody wrote:

Ignore Combo. Starting equipment goes in your character app.

Oh alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikael Divone Item application   Mikael Divone Item application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikael Divone Item application
Page 1 of 1