Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonology - Expanded

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Demonology - Expanded Empty
PostSubject: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:09 am

a

Last edited by BooM on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am

a

Last edited by BooM on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 am

It should be made clear that "demonologists" does not refer to Inferia's Demonologists or any other members of the Parietis.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 am

Munroe wrote:
It should be made clear that "demonologists" does not refer to Inferia's Demonologists or any other members of the Parietis.

Yes, apologies. It refers to people who practice with demons, rather than suppress them like the Parietis in Inferia do.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 am

Added Bane, nearly complete with basic demonology and adding more demons.. Just need to finish typing it up.
Feel free to add your own demons for debate. Here's the code.
Code:
[quote][u]Name:[/u]
[u]Rank:[/u]
[u]Desc:[/u] [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 am

Necron.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 am

I might split this up into multiple threads for various locations.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Waiting for Mun to add his lore, then good to go.
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Quote :
Name:Spirit Reapers
Desc:Spirit Reapers are winged demons that usually wield enchanted scythes. Spirit Reapers will take to skies and dive bomb on enemies. If someone is struck by the scythe, their soul will slowly and painfuly sucked from their bodies. The energy from the soul goes into the Spirit Reaper, making them stronger.

Just an idea dosen't need to be put in
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am

Bump it up bitches.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

I apologize in my delay, but I must give this topic an approve.

The material, unlike my first thoughts, contained a good basis for adapting to the roleplay and not just expanding the bestiary with an assortment of random monsters. It's well worded, well thought out, and definitely fits within the setting and play of Aeria.

BooM's a good roleplayer, with a good mind for content and character. As long as he doesn't immediately PK every character on the server and leave Aeria the blackened pearl belonging solely to Marcus Olm, I don't see why we shouldn't accept this. = )

...Gods help us all.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 am

Marcus Olm's days are numbered fortunately. Thank you for your compliment, Dom.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:20 am

BooM wrote:
Marcus Olm's days are numbered fortunately. Thank you for your compliment, Dom.

You're quite welcome. = )

I wonder if anyone will actually take the time, given proper idea on how to read this, to actually take and decipher this small text into something manageable. Hey, I just realized something: I'm talking into the future! = D Hi mom! Hi Shannon. Oh wait, they can't see this; darn. Well, hey, you can see it; how about you be my future friend! = ) My friend from the future, that sounds swell-tastic! I mean... wait a minute... how do I know you're not a spy, a time traveling spy, from Vermont? Those Mi-Go fungal creatures from Yuggoth! You could be from the Great Race of Yith, trying to commit another mass Exodus, and steal my body and leave me to die in your place! That's not a very friendly thing to do. = ( I'm not sure we can be future friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonology - Expanded   Demonology - Expanded Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonology - Expanded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: The Librarium :: Suggestions-
Jump to: