Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm inactive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

i'm inactive Empty
PostSubject: i'm inactive   i'm inactive EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 pm

yeah. i know.

first semester senior year is kind of important seeing as thats when americans send out their college applications. not to mention i have a life to attend to and when i'm actually on the computer i'll devote 99 percent of my time to playing planetside 2, Borderlands 2, or League of butthurt nerds with my friends. The other 1 percent i will to devote to going "hmmmm maybe that would be a cool lore addition to pycheko/maybe I should actually get my aeria shit together and do that event i said i'd do like a month ago lololol/or contemplating where I should play planetside two, borderlands 2, or league of legends?"

tl;dr

i'm busy/have life stuff/have other gaming priorities when i'm not

i'm inactive Scaled.php?server=268&filename=1334884500630
Back to top Go down
Cakebread
Vengaboy
Cakebread

i'm inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm inactive   i'm inactive EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Whats your elo on Lig of lepuns?
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

i'm inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm inactive   i'm inactive EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 am

Blitz wrote:
yeah. i know.

first semester senior year is kind of important seeing as thats when americans send out their college applications. not to mention i have a life to attend to and when i'm actually on the computer i'll devote 99 percent of my time to playing planetside 2, Borderlands 2, or League of butthurt nerds with my friends. The other 1 percent i will to devote to going "hmmmm maybe that would be a cool lore addition to pycheko/maybe I should actually get my aeria shit together and do that event i said i'd do like a month ago lololol/or contemplating where I should play planetside two, borderlands 2, or league of legends?"

tl;dr

i'm busy/have life stuff/have other gaming priorities when i'm not

i'm inactive Scaled.php?server=268&filename=1334884500630

Same here bud, AP classes suck hard, and I try to get on when I can; the only difference between us is that I've been putting weight on Aeria, instead of other games. Hell, I was playing through Witcher 2 before school, and I haven't touched it in two-three weeks. But yeah, all good stuff to be away, its understandable, but when you do find time to come around it'll be good to see you.

I want Borderlands 2 real bad, but I think I'm going to wait for Christmas (my last one), along with a slew of other games, but I know I won't be able to play them. I need to finish writing the college applications I'm doing as well; I only have three colleges I'm going to submit to atm, so I'm going to check out more.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

i'm inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm inactive   i'm inactive EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 am

Blitz, this mean that the League of Stars thread is invalid?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Sponsored content

i'm inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm inactive   i'm inactive Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm inactive
Page 1 of 1