Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing with Friends. = )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Sharing with Friends. = ) Empty
PostSubject: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:05 am

Hello all. = )

I have a two part video on youtube that I think is pretty well done. Seeing as how everything goes on here, I figured I might as well share. ^ ^

It showcases an extensive MineCraft (yes, its MineCraft, may I be struck dead by lightning) Creative Build that came as a result of a simple design during school one day, and evolved into what you see now. = )

It's one part Dream House, one part Architectual Wonder, and one part Hopeful Functional Purpose.
Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 am

Fucking great work man, and excellent music choices. We have to do some Minecraft sometime. I go on a friends server, we made some pretty cool things there but it has sadly died down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 am

Venom OPS wrote:
Fucking great work man, and excellent music choices. We have to do some Minecraft sometime. I go on a friends server, we made some pretty cool things there but it has sadly died down.

= D Thank you. I plan on doing more with the Ziggurat, so that is why the 0.5 is in there, I consider it in Beta form right now, hopefully with some minor repairs to lighting, and a couple additions into what's already there, I can have a finished product that will make smiles. = )

Also, I'd be happy to join you on the MineCrafts. = )
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 am

I'm glad you took the time to construct and display the multiple bathrooms. They are the most vital part of any structure.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 am

Munroe wrote:
I'm glad you took the time to construct and display the multiple bathrooms. They are the most vital part of any structure.

Indeed, one must always be able to fulfill the need;
the need, to pee.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus
Giant Scrub
LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Dominator046 wrote:
Munroe wrote:

the need, to masturbate.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
Dominator046 wrote:
Munroe wrote:

the need, to masturbate.

Fixed.

Actually, that's what I did to my dog so it couldn't masturbate.

EDIT: I will be posting my Tekkit server IP on here soon. Maybe I can find a plugin so that we can RP like faggots. Otherwise, regular Tekkit or regular minecraft.

IM N UR FORUMZ, STEALIN YER DOODZ

EDIT2: The IP is 5.21.25.165 and requires a hamachi connection. The hamachi is 5x5Phoenix I will pm the password or SF it to you. This is a Tekkit server. I will add plugins as required and requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with Friends. = )   Sharing with Friends. = ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing with Friends. = )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Media Board-
Jump to: