Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seder and Tsleel, the Twins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

Seder and Tsleel, the Twins Empty
PostSubject: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 am

Seder & Tsleel - the Twin Deities of Sound

Seder
Spoiler:

Tsleel
Spoiler:

Kvu Tzah
Spoiler:

Magics of the Kvu Tzah:

Last edited by PhoenixRhapsody on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 am

Very nice. I can see the Sound Evocation used for spreading propaganda sometime.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 pm

There are good ideas in here, but as a whole, I don't think this would work.

It could be argued that the Pact (Tyr, Aten, Ilmatyr) fulfills the same role, not just as Gods of Order but also as this idea of the Kvu Tzah (how is that pronounced?). You even state that it's quite similar to Tyr worship. And any god that preaches using antimagic is on the path to its own destruction. All gods rely on magic, heavily. Magic is very important to a god's survival.

Now here's what I do like: the Goddess of Sound, and associated sound magic. This is something I haven't seen in our lore, and it could easily fit right into the pantheon. The stuff on antimagic could also be adapted into some sort of antimagic group, perhaps, just not a religious order.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Munroe wrote:
The stuff on antimagic could also be adapted into some sort of antimagic group, perhaps, just not a religious order.

Would be good to see that these mage hunters are part of some organized group with a hierarchy to purge magic users. They seem to be all over the place without much lore mentioning them.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Like the KKK of the magic world.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I quite like the abilities and lore proposed in here, Munroe seems to have a solid grasp on the lore regarding the weave and magic, and perhaps his advice could help get this fully accepted, and a part of the server. = )
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 pm

I think it is quite possible to have just sound, but I would have to talk it over with Col Awesome.

Honestly I will take what I can get with regards to accepted lore due to the lack of posted lore and knowing what has and hasn't been written.

Really, the only change would be the lack of antimagic, but there would still be twin deities. This being said, I can make a quick modification to the current post, but it would be without the approval of Awesome.

After the change, let me know what you think with regards to the new deity lore.

I have made a backup of the original post.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Phoenix Rhapsody has severed all ties with this community, going as far to delete any players whom have initially come into contact with him through this RP, leading all the way up to myself, which says something to me as we've talked various and frequent times on much more than just Aeria. Whether or not he plans to come back, real-life circumstances permitting, from what I know seems vastly unlikely.

At this point, I don't know how to judge whether or not this content should be added at this point; with him no longer being present, and it being his written word. It was created for us to use, but at the same time, it is his own.

If someone can contact him about this, maybe we can see it through, as something to remember him by perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seder and Tsleel, the Twins   Seder and Tsleel, the Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

Seder and Tsleel, the Twins
Page 1 of 1