Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henrietta von Schroeder

Go down 
+6
Atlas
PhoenixRhapsody
Dominator046
BooM
Munroe
noodle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Henrietta von Schroeder Empty
PostSubject: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Henrietta von Schroeder Swordswoman%20of%20the%20green%20gown
Spoiler:

BIOGRAPHY
Spoiler:

SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Spoiler:

INVENTORY
Spoiler:

WATCH APPLICATION
Spoiler:

Last edited by noodle on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I will say pending, I want to see how this character is RPed.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Mithral... magic metals.. Jacque where are you?
Pending, waiting for the 3/3 melee RP...
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

The biography was a good read, and I enjoyed seeing how you adapted what you did from my biographies. = ) Feel free to use any of my crapola if it helps, I noticed one other person do that as well.

Anyways, onto this bio.

I don't see many isssues, but I usually give pause when I see someone give themselves the maximum skill level in something, even if its their only skill. Having said this, I feel a bit hypocritical, giving Aedelric near-master level combat ability in his biography, while also having other abilities under his belt (though, none quite comparable to his bladework save his smithing).

Anyways, that's not a major issue, but I want to make sure it's played properly, as the others have said, so for a Maximum Level fighter, I'm giong to need to see what you've got.

Also, a comment on your equipment. Unfortunately, spoilers are not able to be placed within himself, and you cannot have a spoiler within a spoiler. As such, we can't see your blue level item. Now, while Blue isn't totally crazy in my material system, I would still like to be able to see it before giving you a full hearted accept; I'm assuming its her sword.

Lastly, this is important for a part of her combat ability: Instead of just a number system, try to flesh out HOW she fights; this is something I'm going to edit my biographies with very soon. Instead of just saying how great my characters are at something, I'm going to explain HOW they fight as well. Now, while it does seem like she's a keen saber user/rapier type style fighter, I want to know some other things. Sure, she's been trained to use the sword, but has she been conditioned for battle? Has she been taught the pathology of the fight in one way or another, or is it merely a watered down karate styled teaching? These are things that I can't really hold back from an accept, because I have been unable to do them myself; I will rectify this, and it would definitely lean towards an accept a great deal if you could help explain these things.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 am

Please don't slap my shit! I'll change it to something else...
As for the 3/3 melee, I'd say being a proper Occitan Lady, training twenty years, and presumably doing some proper dueling, would be enough to be a master.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRhapsody
Vengaboy
PhoenixRhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:09 am

old post:

Changed to an accept.

Last edited by PhoenixRhapsody on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 am

PhoenixRhapsody wrote:
Apart from this, why would a merchant give his daughter armor if he wanted her to go without anything else? Did he really have her taught all these amazing things just so she could be a common sellsword? Why give her anything if he wanted her to start from scratch? How did she get into the exclusive dvergar cities?

While I was iffy on the Dvegar cities, I must say, I thought that the father sent his daughter off because she was a biotch and needed taught a lesson. He gave her a sum of money, gave her a nod, then said 'get out mah damn house'. At least, that's how I reasoned it; I don't expect to know everything about a character's backstory by just reading their bio, that's no fun. = P Gotta have some mystery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 am

I'd advise you posting the watch application in the respective subforum, but I can't pass judgment for an application if the character isn't accepted.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 am

Jacque wrote:
I'd advise you posting the watch application in the respective subforum, but I can't pass judgment for an application if the character isn't accepted.

Aye, aye, captain.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Fff I pressed quote not edit

Last edited by Atlas on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I don't think you have too much, and your skills are fine.

Why is this still sitting here.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 pm

EDIT: on Second thought ,1up compared to other people you have almost nothing and from what I've seen from you I wouldn't think you would abuse
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Other than a possible (minor) lore conflict, this character page seems fine. My accept.
Back to top Go down
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 am

Me gusta
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

sure thing, saw rp. was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 am

Gambit wrote:
I don't think you have too much, and your skills are fine.

Why is this still sitting here.

Boom.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 am

Come on admiz.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 am

Accept revoked.

Last edited by Munroe on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Wait, what happened here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henrietta von Schroeder   Henrietta von Schroeder Empty

Back to top Go down

Henrietta von Schroeder
Page 1 of 1