Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the new guy

Go down 
+2
LawnJesus
Sellka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sellka
Scrublet
Sellka

Hello from the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 am

hey, names sellka, I'm a eighteen year old canadian, living in newfoundland. I am currently in collage and hope to become a active memeber of this community, but since I've only started collage I'll be busy for the next little while. That, and I would like to come up with a sufficent backstory for a character I have in mind. Not a whole lot to say im a serious person; Who happens to take a lot of intrest in fantasy and midevil storylines, which has brought me here to this humble abode.

Anyways, I hope to see you on the server soon!

Also editing the shit out of this as soon as I spot a mistake.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus
Giant Scrub
LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Yo dawg, I'm from Wisconsin, so it's like...Canada Jr.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Do you have the newfie accent or not?

I'm also Canadian, but I'm from the most American part of Canada, which is Southern Ontario. Welcome to Aeria, I'm Thoro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Heya, and welcome to this lovely diddly community. I'm the resident Jacque. Don't feel free to ask me any questions about this RP, instead you should go and pester the guy called Krug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Jacque wrote:
Heya, and welcome to this lovely diddly community. I'm the resident Jacque. Don't feel free to ask me any questions about this RP, instead you should go and pester the guy called Krug.

Spoiler:

Just kidding. If you have any questions I can help with, I'll be all too happy to answer any and all you might have.

Oh and welcome :3. I've always wanted to visit Canada.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Why would you want to visit canada? It's like northern mexico.

Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Northern Mexico is quite nice this time of year.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Do you have the newfie accent or not?

I'm also Canadian, but I'm from the most American stoned part of Canada, which is Southern Ontario Vancouver Island. Welcome to Aeria, I'm Thoro Rutabega.

Zaku wrote:
Why would you want to visit canada? It's like northern mexico.

Because he's a Brit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

I come from America. The beacon of civilization. I hope you Canadians feel privileged to be on the border of my magnificent country.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 am

Zaku has a point. You plebs.
Back to top Go down
Sellka
Scrublet
Sellka

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 am

You forget somthing, Mexico is warmer, and they are being runed by drug cartels. from what I last heard.

Also, Its hard to say if I have an accent or not. its not like we can tell.

I can speek some newfyeese.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 am

welcome, new guy

we're all friendly here, except psyche. he has a do not disturb sign hanging around his neck at all times.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 am

Quote :
Because he's a Brit.

I am no brit, sir. I am an englishman.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 am

An Englishman first, a Briton second.
Krug's an anti unionist wanker like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the new guy   Hello from the new guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: