Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Specials needs guy here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus
Giant Scrub
LawnJesus

Specials needs guy here. Empty
PostSubject: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

I don't think I ever did one of these things for the newer folks up in the place and shit, but whatever and shit.

This is probably gonna be really short, because I can't think while typing or something.

To start, I'm just good ol' GP here. I hardly roleplay because I don't really have much time to come up with characters and shit. Y'al know that I'm in the military, and I'll touch on that in a bit. I've been a part of Olden for...2 years now? 3? I don't even remember. Been in RTRP to start in 2007-2008, then Desertia (was an admin there for a little), blah blah.

So yeah, the military. I'm in the United States Marine Corps, and I am currently serving as a Marine Corps Security Force Guard. The particular unit I am in, is the Fleet-Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST). I don't really wanna delve into our mission all that much, but I can say that I am pretty much a quick-reaction force for the Pacific region. I have trained in non-lethal and urban combat, as well as site security (which is NOT BADASS AT ALL). I have shot a lot of guns (lolololol), and am stationed in Virginia. After the end of next year, I will be transferring to an actual infantry unit, as it is my primary MOS.

Eh, what else....

I think a lot. But it doesn't do me any good. It just makes me very aloof, I'd say. I do want to go to school after the military though. I'd love to get into photography and music. Tough field, though.

I am also very humanistic. I don't really believe of an evil in anybody, and I believe that anyone could, if treated right, be a good person. You may notice that I am very forgiving of people as result. I am never really "angry". The most that comes outta me is frustration. I used to have very bad issues with anger, as I would throw and pound on things (like a raging 12 year old on Counter-Strike lol), but I have become a little more of a peaceful individual.

Music and photography does kinda dominate my personal life though. I'm usually always listening to music in my downtime. Current listenings includes: Bon Iver, Botch, Converge, Aqueduct, Neon Indian, M83, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and Fruit Bats to name some. Bon Iver is my all time favorite. I also partake in photography as much as I can (which isn't too much considering I'm on a base that's at least a few miles away from anything).

I love Wisconsin. I am currently wearing a Wisconsin shirt (it's got the state flag on the front), and I have a tattoo of Wisconsin with the county I'm from on my chest as well. Wisconsin feels very sacred to me, especially being away from it right now.

But anyways, I guess currently my most active character is Lillian Velivorel. I might make more in the future, but I don't know. I'm not too terribly creative, so my thought process on all of RP is very slow. This might be a shocker for you guys, because I don't even have a legit character page up for Lillian as of now (OH MY GOD), because admins have let me play her without it, because of my lack of time to properly develop anything. I assure that I don't powerplay or anything on her (for the most part the most powerful attribute of her is that she's a vampire), so I use her for as much interesting social RP as possible (which is almost nothing).

Oh yeah, I have been in a shitposting mood lately, so watch out for that on the forums. Anything else anyone would like to know please feel free to talk to me I guess. If it's military-related, don't be surprised if I don't directly answer everything.

Oh yeah, that also feels weird. I'm in the branch of service generally perceived to be full of meatheads and douchebags, yet here I am. Nerdy as hell and a Marine. Probably the only GMod RPer that is a Marine, too. But what-the-fuck-ever. :D

Stream-of-consciousness over.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Nah man.

Nah.

I met a few 'rine rpers on Gmod. And some from the airforce, and some from the army. Kind of odd, when I think about it.

Actually, the first person I really RP'd with and got to love RPing with on Desertia was a girl that came from a family of marines. I wonder where she is, now...

Well, anyway. Welcome as always.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Wasn't Col. Star a marine? I mean, didn't he pretend he was a marine.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus
Giant Scrub
LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm

He made up a story to cover up his absence. Looking back it was kinda foolish because he could've said "Seeya lol", so it kinda caused a stir amongst the people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

That story being that he was killed in action. Disgusting if you ask me.

I plan on joining the Air Force in a few years, I intend on getting my bachelors degree (a four year endeavor) before I decide. That way, I can figure out if it's something I would really like to do -- and if so, then make a career out of it. My plan right now is to go into college for a bachelors in Criminal Justice so I can go into the Airforce for security. I'd like to work in bases and things like that, working with Military Police and other such nonsense.

But that's a while away yet. You've got all my respect for signing up with some of the roughest boys in the business.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
LawnJesus
Giant Scrub
LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm

What the fuck am I listening to?

SEAL Snipers actually get their snipin' trainin' from Marines. Boom.
Back to top Go down
citricalComborginator
Scrub
citricalComborginator

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:11 pm

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth.

mmm youtube trolls
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 am

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 am

Jacque wrote:
What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 am

21 three ton guns shootin straight as a lazer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specials needs guy here.   Specials needs guy here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Specials needs guy here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: