Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gmod Crashing Fix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

Gmod Crashing Fix Empty
PostSubject: Gmod Crashing Fix   Gmod Crashing Fix EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:48 am

Alright, so VALVE decided that, "Hurfadurf I'ma urpdate surce while gury on vacotion." So now Gmod got fucked up and you can't connect to the server. Blame Valve, not Gary. Anyway, here's a quick fix for you guys.

When starting Garrysmod, enter console, you all should know it, it's the ~ key. When it's open, type in vgui_allowhtml 0, the problem with Garrysmod was that anything involving the internet, multiplayer side, half life had missing code that didn't understand and was like, "Does not compute," and shut down.

Enter this in, should work for you, and I hope to see you on the server.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gmod Crashing Fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmod Crashing Fix   Gmod Crashing Fix EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:23 am

J. Jordan wrote:
Alright, so VALVE decided that, "Hurfadurf I'ma urpdate surce while gury on vacotion."

Garry is such a poor excuse for a developer that even if VALVE had given him a forewarning I'm sure he wouldn't have prepared the game any better.

Which has been the case for every update for the last five years.
Back to top Go down
Talatandi
Scrub
Talatandi

Gmod Crashing Fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmod Crashing Fix   Gmod Crashing Fix EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 am

Now to solve this freezing issue I've been having.
Back to top Go down
http://Facepunch.com
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

Gmod Crashing Fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmod Crashing Fix   Gmod Crashing Fix EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 am

Freezing? Alright, time for PMs for details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gmod Crashing Fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmod Crashing Fix   Gmod Crashing Fix Empty

Back to top Go down

Gmod Crashing Fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Help & Support-
Jump to: