Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum RP for Aeria

Go down 
4 posters

Should we have one?
Yes (All)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap53%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Yes (Ahdsur/Brython)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap0%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes (Estivon/Sanctimonia/Vale)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap6%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes (Everrain/Kerodil)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap12%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Yes (Karak Zigil/Sarkun)
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes (Kar'Rasa/Talibar/Sida)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap12%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Yes (Kazoshu)
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes (Occitan/Pycheko)
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap6%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes (The Wastes)
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_lcap11%Forum RP for Aeria I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 am

This is in help and support because I need your help to figure it out :(

I threw this question out there in another thread, but the responses were kind of vague. I'd like something more solid this time. If you have something more detailed to offer beyond yes or no, feel free to post below. Other suggestions would be great, too.

The various 'Yes' options all count toward a Yes, they just specify preference. If you pick Yes (All), then you're telling us you want to make an expansive forum to let everyone rp in any region.

The other Yes options are divided by regions- that is to say that the forums would be built around these regions to allow for characters to RP within the area provided, and we would offer as much detail as possible, but only for those select regions; in some cases, we may prevent the RP from expanding out just to secure continuity and not disturb an other RP's, serve RP included.

So, have at it.

Note: I did not include Ara'ki because I wasn't sure if it was feasible to use it for a forum RP. If you want to count Ara'ki, vote Ahdsur/Brython.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:00 am

Estivon/Sanctimonia/Vale AND Occitan/Pycheko could be pretty boss...
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 am

I'd like to see everything, save for Surna, due to the fact that, that's where the server RP takes place.

It would lead to a lot more in-depth understanding of the world of Aeria, as well as the things that take place in the different parts of Aeria.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 am

thorogoodd wrote:
I'd like to see everything, save for Surna, due to the fact that, that's where the server RP takes place.

It would lead to a lot more in-depth understanding of the world of Aeria, as well as the things that take place in the different parts of Aeria.

This.

I just don't know if it'd be feasible to do EVERY region, unless we have a band of roving adventurers or a dozen different roleplays.

I'd personally like to see a roleplay set as far away from Sanctimonia and Surna as possible.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:08 am

Pat wrote:
I just don't know if it'd be feasible to do EVERY region, unless we have a band of roving adventurers or a dozen different roleplays.

Band of roving adventurers. Let's do this
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 am

Munroe wrote:
Pat wrote:

Band of roving adventurers. Let's do this

you tug at my heart strings

okay, this looks like an almost unanimous vote, and it seems like more people want to do all regions than just one or another, so, I guess we'll be doing that. A little ambitious, but clearly way easier than trying to make a hundred maps for the server.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Kain wrote:
A little ambitious, but clearly way easier than trying to make a hundred maps for the server.

Oh god.

And roughly a hundred times easier to imagine characters as they actually look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum RP for Aeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RP for Aeria   Forum RP for Aeria Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum RP for Aeria
Page 1 of 1