Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server admin ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 am

SteamID - Rank - Player

STEAM_0:0:11958297 Super Administrator - Pat
STEAM_0:0:15977444 Super Administrator - Rutabega
STEAM_0:1:19966144 Super Administrator - Spadge
STEAM_0:1:6039551 Super Administrator - Munroe
STEAM_0:1:24430525 Administrator - Xeloras
STEAM_0:0:10064824 Moderator - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®
STEAM_0:1:10598406 Moderator - Krug
STEAM_0:1:32380918 Moderator - TheAsianShoeMaker [Gmod]
STEAM_0:0:16323591 Event Coordinator - Blitz
STEAM_0:1:6489836 Event Coordinator - Zaku
STEAM_0:1:9742055 Event Coordinator - Ser Jacque
STEAM_0:1:17149830 Event Coordinator - Psyche

This is a reference, for the most part, but look this list over and tell me if you think it needs any changes. I left Spadge as a super admin because he is still paying for the server, afterall. Munroe, you are now super. Xeloras was brought down to regular admin because you get to relax a little.

I'm pondering if you'd like to downgrade, pat, so you can suffer a little less responsibility. though it doesnt seem necessary, things seem to be going well so far.

bout Krug > I thought we might need more mods on the server in european timezones, and just more in general. He's had Admin for some time and hasn't done anything bad with it, so, I left him with Moderator. Asia man was a mod before, and moot was brought down to mod level.

Event Coordinators: what can these guys even do? What do I do with them? who knows.

let's hear some opinions on this. yay, nay, adjustment-ay?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:27 am

Why is Markka a mod? He left for a really long time, and likely will again.

And Psyche, an event coordinator? He doesn't even play here any more, and hates the vast majority of our playerbase.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am

he came online yesterday, not sure what to make of that. he was on taric and had admin again and ive been told he can hack himself into admin somehow or another. im not sure if hes going to stay or if he's still committed to never returning.

you've got a point about markka, though. he isn't even staff right now, is he?
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

Not technically no. Move him to event coordinator, maybe. I am somewhat torn on that, I'll admit since anybody who'll deal with noobs and do the usual onserver administration may be worthy of some server commands. Also, is there a way to edit/modify what commands the different levels have access to or are they already restricted?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 am

It's just editing the LUA. I can edit that, yes. Why, got some changes in mind?
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 am

No not really, I just feel that event coordinators don't need to be able to observemode or ban people at all.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 am

no on the banning, agreed, but the observe mode seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:29 pm

and on this day, kain shamelessly increases his post count to inform all that he has made himself a super admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server admin ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: server admin ranks   server admin ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

server admin ranks
Page 1 of 1