Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo mein fruends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Jordan
Almost-Member
J. Jordan

Hallo mein fruends Empty
PostSubject: Hallo mein fruends   Hallo mein fruends EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Alright, since I didn't make my formal introduction. I'm Jordan. I've been on various RP serves, Firefly, SST, HL2RP, Fallout, Metro 2033, the like.

I've actually been Chief Medical Officer on most of them, meaning, I'm the man who usually knows the most about Doctorly things. I'm the man who does medical stuff.

I'm going to be playing Erik Fisher until he's dead, or I feel like doing something completely different. So, I extend my greetings and say. Hello.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST
Scrublet
TRUlyjuST

Hallo mein fruends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo mein fruends   Hallo mein fruends EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Harro und welkom to our leetle hom, I hop yer enjoy eet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hallo mein fruends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo mein fruends   Hallo mein fruends EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Quote :
I've actually been Chief Medical Officer on most of them, meaning, I'm the man who usually knows the most about Doctorly things. I'm the man who does medical stuff.

Oh yes, I like the sound of this. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hallo mein fruends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo mein fruends   Hallo mein fruends EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Well, hello there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallo mein fruends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo mein fruends   Hallo mein fruends Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo mein fruends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: