Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang

Go down 
+3
Munroe
Venom OPS
Markka
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang   Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 am

PhoenixRhapsody wrote:
Munroe wrote:
it's a furry.

So are the Aranek, Canis, Hadri, and dragonkin. Furries, according to the average furry fan, is not limited to mammals. They cover every corner of the animal kingdom, from arachnids to aquatic mammals.

Kazuth are aren't in the list, but only because they are really humans with cat ears and tails. If they had fur all over their bodies they would be, however.

Thanks for your post, I'm going to go throw up now
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

PostSubject: Re: Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang   Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:54 pm

So, uh

What's our verdict on this? Zaku's gone, so there's no one doing the Gnoll lore anymore. Do you want to do it, Markka?

One thing I noticed when I glanced over the thread was her "three shooter pistol". Note, a "three shooter" of this age would literally be a gun with three barrels and three different firing mechanisms. Thus, it would be three times as heavy and, as such, much harder to aim and wield. It might even have to have three different triggers..

Also, I don't know where Scantimonia is, but it sure isn't Sanctimonia.

Other than that, I think I like the idea of this character, especially the gunsmith characteristics of it. I'd like to get other's updated opinions on her, though.

Back to top Go down
Venom OPS
Administrator
Venom OPS

PostSubject: Re: Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang   Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Moved, Markka's inactive. Contact me for it to be removed from Denial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VenomOps
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang   Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dera'Khan of the Rivetfang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Denied-
Jump to: