Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amundi Federation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Amundi Federation 2uqdv60

Veeria cual hass fieru du balashot.
"Technology opens the gateway to peace.", a common Amundi motto.

Overview wrote:
The Amundi are a race who is just beginning to expose themselves to the vast universe. They have few spacecraft, and currently mostly use satellites, probes, and various types of signals projected from their Homeworld to try and expand their knowledge of the universe. They are a very technologically curious race, but mostly thrive off of science, trade, and diplomacy. The Amundi have adapted well to their environments, living mostly underground on their planet.

The populated parts of their planet are united under one government, which is a voluntaryism government. They have one leader who volunteered for the position, but most of their planet is lawless, especially on the surface. Therefore the leader holds little influence outside of the vast underground cities.

The Amundi value ingenuity and creativity, so their upper class citizens are usually inventors. A lot of the Amundi Federation's money comes from mining that goes on underneath the surface of the planet. Their planet is large, and full of mineral riches, though it holds little vegetation, which means the Amundi are carnivores.

The Amundi currently hold no law enforcement, they do however have a small voluntary military, a militia, which serves the leader and looks after the towns and cities. The Amundi consider it their right and duty to arm, and protect themselves and their things, so if an Amundi are unable to do so, they won't survive. Thievery, and murder isn't uncommon for the Amundi, and some even make a living from it. The leader of the Amundi Federation uses his small military to fight battles and maintain their independence on their planet, by fighting off bandits mostly.

The Amundi don't have any faith, or religion.

Amundi Federation Jawa_leader_by_artpox-d3caq90
Derkarsh the Leader of the Amundi Federation
He is well known for being calm in the face of potential enemies, and has been chosen to represent the Amundi Federation in the many vocal messages they send into space. He has many years of militia service under his belt and is known for being extremely persuasive.

Race Information wrote:
  • The Amundi are most notably a short, small race. Standing at an average height of 3 feet and weighing only 50-70 lbs.
  • Their eyes glow a bright yellow, even in daylight.
  • Amundi are genderless.
  • Amundi have extremely sensitive skin, and thus wear thick robes in public to protect them.

Amundi Federation Desert_Planet_Stock_by_bloknayrb
Bashton
Their homeworld, Bashton, doesn't have any orbiting moons or planets, and has very little water.
Homeworld wrote:
The Amundi homeworld is extremely hot, due to it's proximity to it's sun. It has no vegetation and is covered in a dry layer of sand and dust, which is easily blown around. The planet is covered in rivers and lakes that are small in comparison with the rest of the planet. Cities are often built near the lakes and rivers, underground. Due to the dry nature of the planet, and the lack of vegetation, massive sandstorms are common on the surface. The planet's clouds are made of small dust particulate, due to the lack of moisture in the air. All the dust and sand in the air makes it impossible to see without wearing goggles or glasses of some kind on the surface of the planet, unless well adapted for it, as the Amundi are.

Planetary Information:

Amundi Federation Navy
Spoiler:

The Amundi have small ground forces with little, to no training. They mostly use tracked vehicles to transport troops and have many tanks and tank destroyers, and very few helicopters. All Amundi vehicles are electric.

The tracked vehicles are all terrain and designed to hold 14 Amundi, with room for supplies.

The tanks have built in AI systems for the smaller machine guns. The main gun is controlled by a targeting computer which is located near the center of the tank. The tank has a crew of 2 and uses a 100mm cannon as it's main gun.

The helicopters are completely electric, and are designed to work in the harshest of environments, from sandstorms to blizzards. The are equipped with one 10mm gatling gun with multiple barrels, and have heavy armor. It is designed to quickly transport troops and supplies across a planet.

Last edited by thorogoodd on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:45 am

I think I'm done for real now, feel free to throw in criticism or ideas.
Back to top Go down
Judge Gambit
"I am the Law"
Judge Gambit

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:56 am

There are so many contradictions I can't write a paragraph pointing them all out. Please, reread what you've written and fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/1232513055
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:05 am

Gambit wrote:
There are so many contradictions I can't write a paragraph pointing them all out. Please, reread what you've written and fix it.

Yeah I realize, I mostly winged it for half of it before even having an idea of what sort've empire I wanted.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:37 am

Edited with gambit's help.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:38 am

TotallyNotZaku wrote:
totally not ripped from starwars or anything!!!!

Lets take a trip to look at all the Tyranid rips.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

um. see the tyranids are kind of based off of tyranids. they adapt etc, but they're under the control of another empire. they're not the galaxy eating whole galaxy.

now that i've read it your race sounds pretty much exactly like the jawas.

Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 am

Replaced this page with the page from the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amundi Federation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amundi Federation   Amundi Federation Empty

Back to top Go down

Amundi Federation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Roleplay :: [ DOMINION ] :: Empires-
Jump to: