Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Del'Sul Mil'anth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brewster
Scrublet
brewster

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

Del'Sul Mil'anth: An Act of Righteousness, yet Consumed by Evil

Del'Sul Mil'anth Drow-foret-1616257c0e

Physical Description:

The male was perfectly pieced together. The long shivering white hair fitting so subtly with his head. His ears shifting at a longer angle, and longer featuring a Drow. His body was ripped, and that is how most people would say him to be. His arms cut with muscle, shifting beautifully, and leaving him standing like a statue. Burn marks, and lashes left scars dug into all parts of his body. He was a very rough-like figure, and was mainly cut into. So much sorrow surrounded his body. His dark skin compensated for the silver like scales in which ringed around his shoulders, and stomach. The scales looked brilliant, much more elaborate in a sort of way. They spiraled with different designs as if they were forged onto the male by a Blacksmith. His garments proved to be very minimal, leaving just boots, and a heavy material to fit into his pants. A wired skirt/kilt hung with different fabrics such as silk, leather, and light mail. A hand-and-a-half swords rested in an elegant at his side, loving the posture as much as he boasted it. A long bow was placed on his shoulder, symbolizing the lost love in which he had... it was her bow. It was etched with different symbols, and had a nice gleaming look to it. A locket with a deep crimson fire stood out on his chest, the string being quite burrowed with the color. Two rings rested on his ring finger, one more fitting to a female, and another fitting to a male. Red eyes greeted you, settling that common evil look from most Drow.

Personality:
Del'Sul was a mere Drow, forged in the fiery pits of the Underdark. Most treated him by his race, and he had earned the title of a Drow. He wasn't merciful, and he downright wasn't nice. Although, he kept to himself. Most people would shudder him a glare in which beckoned to what he actually was. His religion leaving him at an endless path of death. He also had that one inch of emotion to himself. And, he would die for the ones he loved. He was quite abnormal due to his race, and seemed different from most. The scales gave that one away. Del'Sul isn't one for talking, and never was. He doesn't like a good conversation, but instead he likes shrugging them off, giving only a few words. He isn't much of a looker, most don't even like the looks of him. He is different and is mostly treated as so. He believes to be the only of his kind, and tends to try to keep it that way. His languages range in a wide variety, and leave him open to hear more than people would think he were use to. Del'Sul is truly a different individual.

Professions:
Del'Sul is a master with his Hand-and-a-Half sword. He wields his sword in a more formal way, or like a bandit than anything. Although, his form is strong and quite beautiful in a way. Del'Sul hunted for quite some time, therefore he can use a bow in a more fitting manner. He may not be good at it, but he could use it in a sort of defense. He is quite agile, using that to his advantage. He can craft very few items, mostly working with wood more than anything. He is a master of leather working, and tailoring. He can weave any sort of fabric to the desire you wish for. And, he mostly loves it because he is always seen taking his time on it. When Del'Sul sees stealth as a way to gain what he wants, he will use it. He may not be the best, but he can get the job done, quite swiftly that is.

Magic:
Del'Sul has a very small experience with magic. He can use very simple spells, but keeping a very fine line between combat, and spells. He is only known for using very minor dark magic, and one dealing with fire. He will rarely ever be using magic.

Del'Sul is quite the older male due to race, and sub-race. He seems to look around 350 years old, and still has plenty of time in his life.

Backstory:

Spoiler:

Alignment
[Del'Sul is one to take the path which will benefit only him in the end. Yet, some kindness may be spread toward the end of the day. His actions will always result in the oddball one, and yet he cannot be called evil, nor good. He is simply Chaotic-Neutral.

Favored Weapon:
[center] His most favored weapon is his Bow, considering its sentimental value to himself. It was his wife's bow in which was a more like a job to Del'Sul. He treats it with ever so genial hands, and will never leave it to be dirty. This weapon is truly his favorite out of them all.

Favored Enemy:
Drow's are the most favored enemy due to the tension between them and he. They killed his mother, and he does still hate them for it.

Deity:
Yet, his alignment views him as such the one to take a certain in which he chooses. Kelemvor disrespects that right. He will always be having problems in the choices he makes because of his Deity. He never will be sure of whether to do something or not, but most likely referring to Kelemvor for help.

(My friend helped me out with this backstory, giving me some insight and some detail to add. Killington be his name, and I do thank him for his time. Also, still working on this character about being overpowered.)

Last edited by brewster on Fri May 25, 2012 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:08 am

Making a power harm the character doesn't matter that much to me, because let's face it, it's not going to result in any serious consequences (unless you like killing off your own characters). He has ice breath, that's what matters. And that's because he's a half-dragonkin. That may be possible in our lore, but here it's not really used for anything. What I mean is that it doesn't contribute anything to the character except more strength and more abilities. Hell, he even hates dragons and dragonkin. That could use an explanation. And dual-wielding hand-and-half swords, christ. I think one is enough.

The backstory leaves me with more questions than answers. Why didn't his family kill him like his parents? What were the details of his escape? Where did he go? Who was his teacher, and why did he teach him? Why did he come to Surna? I do like the bit about the vampire, though. Maybe I'm just biased that way. Perhaps you could make that a more integral part of his character. I don't know.

I just think this could use some more thought, so I'll say pending for now.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:30 am

Quote :
Not too good with Backstory. Yes, in somewhat way he is overpowered, and slightly god-moded

Then how do you expect anyone to find this character acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:34 am

show me some flaws baby
Back to top Go down
brewster
Scrublet
brewster

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:36 am

Aighty sounds cool... Like I said, I am not good with setting up a story for a character. I am more of the roleplaying type. I roleplay, I do /me's, and /it's to interact. Backstories aren't my thing, I don't know why. But, I will try to scrap, and make it different. The Dragon-Breath thing was at the spur... Now that I look at it, I do not really like it. It seems a bit, weird in a way... I will most definitely work on the backstory...
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

That's a rather quaint character to start with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:17 am

I think you've a great, detailed character at present, but perhaps consider toning down his skils and the such. If you admit he's overpowered, perhaps you should address that. We can't accept anything overpowered, like.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 am

Moved to denied for inactivity and Mary-Suish qualities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del'Sul Mil'anth   Del'Sul Mil'anth Empty

Back to top Go down

Del'Sul Mil'anth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium :: Denied-
Jump to: