Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, come love me!

Go down 
+3
thorogoodd
Markka
ParadoX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParadoX
Scrublet
ParadoX

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:29 am

First off, I would like to let you know how excited I am to be here. I've drifted around from Half-Life 2 Roleplay, to Resident Evil

Roleplay, to all sorts of things; but I've always wanted to find a diverse, yet structured, fantasy RP server. I've been roleplaying

for about . . . 6 years at least. I much prefer making characters with depth and flexibility, rather than using archetypes like: 'the

badass' or 'the nice guy.' Outside of roleplay, I'm an actor, a musician, a high school student, a blogger, and an avid couch potato.

Next year I'll be attending York College in Pennsylvania, majoring in Psychology. I like nature, Indie Rock, Classical music, and

almost anything abstract. Out of character I'm rarely very serious, and I'll often say weird ,and occasionally disturbing, things. I'm

also mildly pretentious, and for that I apologize. I really hope we get along!
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:42 am

SPPAAAAAAAACEs between the lines.

Welcome. You should make a fine addition to the already nutty crowd.

Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:46 am

Hi, I'm Thoro.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:48 am

I love the cheery ones. Olden does horrible, horrible things to them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:51 am

I see a pony in your avatar.

We're going to have a problem, you and I.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:57 am

Zaku wrote:
I see a pony in your avatar.

I didn't notice that.

Zaku wrote:
We're going to have a problem, you and I.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

Hyperiant wrote:
I love the cheery ones. Olden does horrible, horrible things to them.

tis true, anyway, hello.
Back to top Go down
ParadoX
Scrublet
ParadoX

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

Oh trust me, I am in no way a brony. The avatar is simply a drawing of me by a friend, who apparently likes ponies. Thanks for the welcome though . . . I think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:52 am

Welcome indeed. :3

Quote :
I much prefer making characters with depth and flexibility, rather than using archetypes like: 'the badass' or 'the nice guy.'

You should feel at home, sir. <3
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:30 am

Welcome to Olden, it's always good to see a new face. Be sure to make fun of Pat on your way to making yourself feel at home.
Back to top Go down
ParadoX
Scrublet
ParadoX

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:32 am

What kind of a name is Pat? Psshht, sounds like a loser.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant
Vengaboy
Hyperiant

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:12 am

ParadoX wrote:
What kind of a name is Pat? Psshht, sounds like a loser.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

:c

All joking aside, It's really great to see a new face around here. I really hope you find what you were looking for. Have you seen the introduction thread yet? Beyond that, make sure to look at the lore we've got written down, while keeping in mind that there's still a lot that's unpublished or a work in progress. If you have any questions about the lore, or you want help making a lore-accurate character, or anything else, don't hesitate to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, come love me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, come love me!   Hi, come love me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, come love me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: