Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanz Marder

Go down 
+5
Cakebread
Munroe
Hyperiant
Blitz
Johnny
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hanz Marder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 am

Munroe wrote:
Occitania and its ideology is more of an OOC response than a legitimate nation in Olden's lore. I really don't feel like arguing this any more.

Hanz Marder - Page 2 WyKs

If only you'd read the lore.

Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 am

Mack himself told me that Occitan's creation was an OOC response to Kazuth, a race he didn't like. This character is a remnant of that nation/ideology/whatever you want to call it.

Now, if you're finished accusing me of not reading the lore or being an abusive admin or whatever, please let this thread, and associated grudges/drama die.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 am

Quote :
Mack himself told me that Occitan's creation was an OOC response to Kazuth, a race he didn't like. This character is a remnant of that nation/ideology/whatever you want to call it.

Old Occitan, sure. That was proper pre-timeskip stuff.

Mack handed over creation of the new Occitan to us, and we fixed any of those OOC biases that it was formed on, to create a new, unique concept of what the nation would be like 200 years down the line. We made sure it was pretty much completely different in that respect.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 am

Krug wrote:
Mack handed over creation of the new Occitan to us, and we fixed any of those OOC biases that it was formed on, to create a new, unique concept of what the nation would be like 200 years down the line. We made sure it was pretty much completely different in that respect.

I understand that, and commend you for making it better. Sorry if I misspoke in my previous post, but the fact remains that this character represents the "Old Occitan" and associated drama, and I think it'd be healthier for this weakened community to just let these things go. I've never denied disliking the Kazuth either, but at this point, whether anyone likes it or not, they're a part of the setting and can't be removed without rebooting the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd
Monthly Bather
thorogoodd

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 am

Munroe wrote:
I've never denied disliking the Kazuth either, but at this point, whether anyone likes it or not, they're a part of the setting and can't be removed without rebooting the whole thing.

Or genocide. But that's a long, arduous process.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Hm.

Big people.

Guys, I've figured it out. Johnny has a big-metal-people fetish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 pm

This thread is gold.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Vengaboy
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

TotallyNotZaku wrote:
This thread is gold.

son

you're cruisin for a bruisin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanz Marder   Hanz Marder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanz Marder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum