Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. Empty
PostSubject: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 pm

The character you are applying the item for: Robyn Kluge

What the applicating items or equipment can do:The lamellar armor is fairly simple due to her being a giant. It's simply made large for her to wear is all.

The rifle is a 25kg semi-portable cannon modified with a stock and trigger. It's based off some French cannon that Rutabega told me about but for the life of me I can't remember the name to link a picture of it. As far as I can tell, if this rifle were to be shot at someone, it would most likely leave a large CD-rom sized hole in them. I think it'd be fair to say it would be an arquebus design as range wouldn't much be taken into consideration.

When and how: My character is receiving this as her combat equipment for her squad in the Blackwatch. The custom equipment will arrive and be issued to her.

Why you think you should have these items: Because the character is not willy nilly like most others about popping her gun off like some Surnans, she's disciplined. She's not likely to wear any of it or use the armor unless directly ordered to go put it on for a combat situation. So she'll just keep it sitting in the armory most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Vengaboy
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am

The stuff just came in ICly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 am

no problems with this. it's all icly obtained, so there shouldn't really be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:40 am

LIke Mack said, ICly obtained and it's also her issued equipment. A portable cannon is worrying, but it makes sense because of her size, and the Watch does need a little boost- I think.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

This is for the Black Watch, not the local Watch, goddamn it. Almost most of the ammo carried for the custom gun would be scattershot. That is to say lots of normal bullets for shotgun like-effect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am

Black Watch / Watch. Same difference.

Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Krug wrote:
Black Watch / Watch. Same difference.
and yes
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

Move this?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.   Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Robyn Kluge - custom lamellar armor and rifle.
Page 1 of 1