Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Goldbeck

Go down 
+3
Rutabega
Markka
banditofdoom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
banditofdoom
Scrublet
banditofdoom

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Race:human
Birthplace:Ludovicus Manor,family home of the Tegeriaian family near Surna, under the ownership of Flavian De Morte.

Deity:tyr

Biography:Michael Goldbeck is 6'5,with a slight beard,Black hair and brown eyes he was born in Ludovicus manor, family home of the Tegeriaian family, near Surna and grew up there. During his teenage years he trained as a warrior. He also worked as a servant of the Tregeriain estate. He made little pay every day. He used his savings to buy himself toys to keep himself occupied such as toy swords and toy axes and the like. He never really fit in with the other warriors and never really liked them. He was usually a social outcast when it came to discussing things. He never quite got the concept of conversation.As Adyna was running away from home she took Michael with her to help her, as they rode for a couple of days before arriving in Surna
Skills: Magic affinity-Doesn't know about magic but could eventually learn it
Axe proficency-Goodwith 2-handed or 1-handed axes
Spear proficency-Goodwith spears

Inventory:600 coins,full steel plate armor,Iron waraxe,Boar spear,Chain mail

Last edited by banditofdoom on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Waraxe with crystal serrated edge? And what's this family guard thing, and what employer?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Likewise I think you might have to explain, or just build on a couple things so we know exactly what's up.

Hello, though :3
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Also may wanna hold off on putting those crystals in, assuming they were the ones from today's event. At least, until anybody knows what exactly they can do.
Back to top Go down
banditofdoom
Scrublet
banditofdoom

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 am

Guys,Im trying to be as mysterious as possible by revealing as little backstory as possible,i want people to learn michaels story ICly so they won't metagame and shit you know?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 am

Metagaming has never been a problem at Olden, I wouldn't worry about that.

Just make sure you don't leave out any information which you'd need approval for.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Dedicated Poster
Markka

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

Being mysterious and wanting people to discover things through IC is one thing, telling barely anything in a not-so coherent fashion in approval is another, to put it bluntly. As Krug said, metagaming really hasn't been much of an issue.

Right now we don't know where he's from, what he has done generally, how he's proficient in using several different kinds of weapons despite being so young and why he's come to Surna. I imagine those are a few major points concerning a character's backstory.

The weapon skills would need to be elaborated on aswell. We don't really have much of a juxtaposition if you only say he's "good" at them. For all we know, he could be nearly masterful with four different types of weapons at the age of 18, being barely an adult.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:30 am

Quote :
Race: human
Stands 6'5" tall

Michael Goldbeck 1333288568329
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 am

Oh, is this the guard mentioned in Adyna's character page?

Also, what the others said. What do you mean by Crystal serrated edge? Do you mean the crystals found in yesterday's event? If so, don't use them yet, as Ruta said, because nobody really knows what to do with them (or even really how to forge them into a weapon, I'm sure.) Also, being a family guard with those weapon proficiencies would make me think he should be a bit older than 18.
Back to top Go down
banditofdoom
Scrublet
banditofdoom

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 am

Pat wrote:
Oh, is this the guard mentioned in Adyna's character page?

Also, what the others said. What do you mean by Crystal serrated edge? Do you mean the crystals found in yesterday's event? If so, don't use them yet, as Ruta said, because nobody really knows what to do with them (or even really how to forge them into a weapon, I'm sure.) Also, being a family guard with those weapon proficiencies would make me think he should be a bit older than 18.

alright to start off I changed the iron waraxe to just be a iron waraxe,next hes been training for an entire year on it and hes only "Good" i think hes fine the way he is because he is only "Good" at the things hes doing
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Administrator
Rutabega

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 am

Psyche wrote:
Quote :
Stands 6'5" tall

Is that Egoraptor?
Back to top Go down
Bradburns
Scrub
Bradburns

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Psyche wrote:
Quote :
Stands 6'5" tall

Is that Egoraptor?

It is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Quote :
Also, being a family guard with those weapon proficiencies would make me think he should be a bit older than 18.

Agreed. The way you describe his upbringing doesn't really make sense if he's so young, he would have been like, swinging a sword at 13 or something like that.

It's good how you tied it in with the other character though. :3
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Keeper of the Thunderboner, Protector of the Hatefuck Chalice
Psyche

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 am

6'5" is stupid. 6'5" in general is stupid.
Back to top Go down
banditofdoom
Scrublet
banditofdoom

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 am

Krug wrote:
Quote :
Also, being a family guard with those weapon proficiencies would make me think he should be a bit older than 18.

Agreed. The way you describe his upbringing doesn't really make sense if he's so young, he would have been like, swinging a sword at 13 or something like that.

It's good how you tied it in with the other character though. :3

I said this once I'll say it again, "GOOD" does not mean hes LOL I CAN SWING A SWORD BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU HURR. It means that he is meh..ok im decent with a sword. So please stop saying im a excellent axe master and shit,im decent with axes and spears,not HURRGOD like everyone else. It only needs one year of practice to become good at it,and he could stil be training.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:48 pm

This thread is very old and hasn't been updated to meet the standards. Moved to denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Goldbeck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Goldbeck   Michael Goldbeck Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Goldbeck
Page 1 of 1