Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hall of Quotes

Go down 
+22
J. Jordan
Foshizzle
Atlas
Dominator046
Kain
Black Banana Party
PhoenixRhapsody
thorogoodd
Spadge
BooM
Killington
LawnJesus
noodle
Venom OPS
Talatandi
Critical Tortoise
Cakebread
Psyche
Rutabega
Munroe
Hyperiant
Markka
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Hall of Quotes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Harbavul Razel: You're talking to the man who lived his life fighting for this hellhole. I wouldn't dream of robbing Surnans of their blood.

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress nods, thinking for a moment, before letting a slight smile pass. 'A Surnan tradition I don't feel alien with, I like it.'

Vashj Sar'sul: If that is all besides common rabble?

*** Harbavul Razel glances around at the assembled Irregulars, leaning forward onto the table. 'It's your tradition too now, like it or not. I wasn't born here but that didn't make me any less Surnan... In any case, I've shared all I wish to share for now. You're all free to go, unless you've got questions or things to say.'

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: I've a question, but no one here needs to stay and listen to my gums flap if they'd rather find themselves a bed witha buxom lady warming it.

*** Harbavul Razel nods, pushing himself from the table, allowing any who wish to go to do so.

Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf: I'm afraid there's no women waiting for me in the craftshop friend. I will be on my way, working further on my...creations.

*** Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf clances over the room, smiling, and proceeding to exit.

Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf | Venom Ops [LOOC]: glances

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: Fair enough, I will speak to you later then, friend.

Halaster Keldorn | [FC]TheAsianShoeMaker [LOOC]: inb4 cog has a sex machine

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: end goal of dver race

Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf | Venom Ops [LOOC]: shhhh

*** Rataka Ryat would rumble slightly, 'Well, I think this meet has been informative, if not a little perplexing'

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress turns back to the Harbavul, giving a nod, placing his hand on the table, keeping a hand in front of him with palm upright as if it had words held on it that he couldn't say. '...How, much time do you think we have?'

*** Harbavul Razel turns to face Aedelric, looking him up and down for a few long moments. 'All in all? Surna has been living on the borrowed time of people like us for centuries.'

Harbavul Razel: As far as the Tower? A few months. I might've had the chance to destroy it at one point but...Well, my own personal agenda took priority. Olm was going to present the soul of my wife to Bane and I wasn't going to allow that to happen.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: Fair enough, I cannot blame you in that case... but Vorn Tyr; how much time do we have to stop Vorn Tyrr?

*** This time it's Vheru that speaks, the hollow yet unmistakable voice of the Black Watch Captain echoing from the helmet. 'He's been quiet far too long...Barton and Stom-..I had plans on what should be done next but...Well...Time was cut short.'

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: Your plans were found, and I work with Alderath now to guide the Irregulars onwards with what must be done... but...

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: I cannot stay, I must go for a time. I am... compelled.

*** 'Speak. What compells you?'

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: compels*

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress looks down at the table, bangs covering his face, then raises up, and a look of deep cold anger aiming daggers at a fair off source rests in his eyes. 'Look with your old lives, listen to the armor that speaks of one most loathsome. You know him, the one whom walks outside of time, twisting souls like puppet strings... the Ancient One with no name.'

*** Harbavul Razel remains silent for a moment, looking to Aedelric for some time before he speaks at last. 'I know him well. He came to you?'

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: With the same offer he came to you with, with dark words and a tongue more shrill than all the dirges I know. He spoke of choices, but he came to me for a reason; I believe he has seen me once before and in fact knew: I never had a choice.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress | Dominator046 [LOOC]: oh shit, I thought Sin was here.

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: he vanished

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress | Dominator046 [LOOC]: people always miss Aedelric's best monologues.

Harbavul Razel: I shant probe too deep; but know this. The Ancient is patient. Whatever his agenda, it will hold until the more immediate threats are to be delt with.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: He may, but I fear my soul may not last. I will go to places where perhaps the stones are near as old as he is, and steel myself for the troubles to come.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: I have been... restless. Wracked by visions of terrible things, past and future, torrents upon my soul, whisperings from things that I don't understand. I feel I can overcome this... but not in Surna.

Harbavul Razel: The troubles are already here, Hero. My soul has persisted for eons...First as a mortal, who's days and name I cannot even recall, then Harbavul; Dreadspawn in the service of Sylornath...All the way until now. For the likes of you, I and even Vheru...There is no rest. You will persist, because an end is a luxury Aeria will not allow us.

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress nods. 'That is... sadly, all too true. I was saved from death... only to face a sentence handed to me by forces I will never know... still, I will face them. As that is what i have learned in my life to do, and so shall it be. When opportunity presents... I will step away to steel myself for these evils.'

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: fuck you, I was gonna use steel in my next post

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress | Dominator046 [LOOC]: go for it bro, I won't judge.

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: nah, lol

Harbavul Razel: One hero to another...I've fought for many things...And long have I fought. All I fight for now is rest...For myself and those I love...

Harbavul Razel: I know though...I know what he wants...

Harbavul Razel: Once, long ago he asked me to join him.

Harbavul Razel: I turned him down.

[OOC] Venom Ops : Anyone wanna rp? Anyone? D:

Harbavul Razel: He seeks the destruction of the gods...ALL the gods in order to 'free' mortal kind. He spoke of us all as slaves to the gods, how they stole the birthright...I can admit...He has it part right...Much of my life was in the service of one god or another but know that he is wrong...We are free and the gods answer to us as much as we to them.
Giving Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf a weapon_357
Giving Bepem 'Cog' Mazelf a weapon_crossbow

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress nods, setting his elbows on the table, rubbing his forehead, before standing up again. 'I believe... he knew what my answer would be, as I believe he had seen me earlier in my life. When I was young, not even two decades old... an odd man preaching of wild tales, great histories, an great potents strode into my small village. He left with cryptic words, telling me when my mentor would die... shortly before the entire village was attacked. I do not believe he had any intentions of guiding me that day, but I believe he knew what would be; who I would be. His words struck me, each in wounds I

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: I thought were healed... but, soon enough, I could not deny his offer. I had forsaken something that had been a source of great strength; being a simple man, and nothing else.

Harbavul Razel: You may no longer be a simple man, but you're a mortal still. If I were to cut your throat, you would die just as any other would...Half of me was human, regular and every-day as you please, until my other half entered that life...Now look at me. I can tell you this though...Do not let it rule you. Whoever you might be; your future is yours and yours alone.

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress nods. 'Yes... thank you. Whatever whips and scorns time may bring... they will be mine to bear. If I will remember anything at all, that my life be burned away by time's touch, it will be this: I loved, I chose, and I stood by my notions of right where cowards and rogues would have faultered. That is what I can say... and, when I find time to leave and return, with soul restored; I will personally behead Vladislav Radimir.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: He would threaten to slaughter my unborn child, he does not understand what fate I will bring to him personally.

Harbavul Razel: Just leave Marcus Olm to die by our hands and we shant get in your way.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: I fear Olm may not let Vladimir die so simply, for it was he whom brought Vladimir to me with promises of blood, whom took my wife and nearly ended her life. I will attempt to leave you your mark, but should Olm cross me... well, I hope you're fast.

*** Harbavul Razel chuckles a bit, leaning forward and pressing his hand onto the table. 'Fast enough to escape Hell right in front of Bane and have him powerless to stop me.'

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: Well then, you should be able to get to him before I'm forced to cut him down. No offense to him, I'm sure he's a talented swordsman... but- well, I think without his demons at his side... Vorn Tyrr could bring him down. Damn shame, since I've cut Vorn Tyrr down once.

Harbavul Razel: He's already ran away from me...He refuses to face me without his demonic legions. You should've seen his face when I tore through the mouth of Bane and demanded the sword...I think he damn well shat himself.

*** Vheru glances over to Thorn, clearing his throat.

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress gives a good couple laughs, enjoying the line and the imagery.

*** Harbavul Razel returns the glance, nodding to the other Stygian clad figure. 'You may, but do not linger.'

*** Vheru shifts a bit, armor clattering. 'We shant allow him to.' With that the undead mish-mash of souls makes its way from the meeting area, moving around the corner without another word.

*** Harbavul Razel watches the omni-Razel go before turning back to Aedelric. 'That means I've a bit of time before I must go...Tell me...Is the Inn still standing after all these years? It's been two centuries since my last drink and short of my wife, it's the everclear I missed the most.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress | Dominator046 [LOOC]: sorry about that.

*** Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress chuckles a bit.

Aedelric Adahn-Wildercress: Unfortunately, no, and you're looking at the one responsible. I nearly ended my own life to end Vladislav, but his treachery saved him... and Tyr saved mine.

Harbavul Razel: Damn... I suppose that means I've got to do this whole this sober...I suppose there's a first time for everything, hm?

Harbavul Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: I guess that's a first***
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote :
9:05 PM - Pat: You're playing fallout?
9:05 PM - Pat: which one?
9:05 PM - Dominator046: Was, taking a break for now.
9:05 PM - Dominator046: and FO2
9:05 PM - Pat: nice
9:05 PM - Dominator046: Dat Vats is much less lenient than 3 or NV.
9:05 PM - Pat: yes indeed
9:05 PM - Dominator046: Speach is probably the easiest out of them, but VATs is harder.
9:07 PM - Pat: Speech is glorious
9:08 PM - Dominator046: Not really. In FO2, it's BS.
9:08 PM - Dominator046: High Int = OP as fuck.
9:08 PM - Dominator046: If you have that.
9:08 PM - Dominator046: Just leave the Speach skill at like 50 and walk around.
9:09 PM - Dominator046: "I've come to talk about the release of Joshua." "No, I've come to talk to you about eliminating the spread of affliction." "Have you noticed an incompetency amongst your servants, that they roll their eyes, or that they don't listen to your orders? These are only the initial symptoms."
9:09 PM - Pat: YOUUUUUUU INSULTA MAH GRORIOUS SPEECHARU?
9:09 PM - Pat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng
9:10 PM - Dominator046: WELL I AIN'T INSHULTEENG YOU MUHDDAH, OH WAIT, YESH I AM!
9:11 PM - Dominator046: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS6YwX1-K4w
Back to top Go down
Spadge
Vengaboy
Spadge

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm

2:10 AM - Feed Me: He was... 17.
2:10 AM - Rutabega: well when you kids
2:10 AM - Dominator046: I swear he was older than that.
2:10 AM - Feed Me: No, I think he was 17.
2:10 AM - Rutabega: get all touchy feely
2:11 AM - Rutabega: and pseudo-cybery
2:11 AM - Rutabega: all I CAN do
2:11 AM - Rutabega: is get in with some hot mandible on face action
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: 'I met me a pretty lady by the Surnan  lakeside,

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: we laughed and we talked and I asked her for a ride.'

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: 'Well next mornin' started with runnin' pants backwards,

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: All the while her family was behind me with their swards.

*** Xantumal Vicelord laughs.

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: She was a Sur-nan Lady, laughing and pretty as can be.

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: All was fun and games, until I had to pee. Hai!

[OOC] Leeroy Freeman :  are you fucking kidding me

*** Xantumal Vicelord claps loudly.

Xantumal Vicelord: That was prety great, is it based off a true story?

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: Kind of, cept, she was a might less pretty than the song suggests.

Mister Lichtonstein Hallory of Piddlesworth: Oh, she loved that blueberry pie.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Spadge wrote:
2:10 AM - Feed Me: He was... 17.
2:10 AM - Rutabega: well when you kids
2:10 AM - Dominator046: I swear he was older than that.
2:10 AM - Feed Me: No, I think he was 17.
2:10 AM - Rutabega: get all touchy feely
2:11 AM - Rutabega: and pseudo-cybery
2:11 AM - Rutabega: all I CAN do
2:11 AM - Rutabega: is get in with some hot mandible on face action

Harhar, misinterpreting my explanation of why I would give Erik Fisher's son a shot of alcohol to imply some scandalous dealings. Well, touche" good sir!
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote :
BooM: marcus cant get enough dicks

canon
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
spit.respectable
Scrublet
spit.respectable

Location : Hopelessly wandering the streets of Surna wondering where the fuck everyone is.

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm

The following were OOC:
'Let's be honest, Shar is a faggot'
'Oh, the Chaos Gods are those niggers in the void'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Quotes   Hall of Quotes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of Quotes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Boards :: General Chat-