Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I miss this place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: I miss this place   I miss this place EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Man, I really liked Olden. For the time when I was on the server, it was my favorite Roleplay. A rich lore, amazing characters, stories and events. This community was one of the first that introduced me to serious roleplay, and it was fantastic. There might be some  Steam Chat RPs I don't know about that's keeping this community and lore alive, but from what I know, it's died off. I wish it could come back, full force with the server and all, but I think it's too far gone. Much of the community has either stopped RPing or moved on to other things. While the server is gone and not many people left, I still have a glimmer of hope that our character's stories are not yet over.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this place   I miss this place EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:24 am

It's not ogre

It's never ogre
Back to top Go down
Pat
Administrator
Pat

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this place   I miss this place EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:16 am

Munroe wrote:
It's not ogre

It's never ogre

I miss this place Tumblr_mhz664VuqA1rivyo4o4_400
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this place   I miss this place EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 am

I pray at my bed every night: "Shrek is Love, Shrek, is live."
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Tryhard
Munroe

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this place   I miss this place EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:58 am

If you still visit the forums every so often, you should check out the SFRP section. It's updated now and then with some of the various RP stories we do (as well as ones resurrected from past iterations of Olden).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss this place   I miss this place Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss this place
Page 1 of 1