Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twin Mask Ensemble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Banana Party
Giant Scrub
Black Banana Party

The Twin Mask Ensemble Empty
PostSubject: The Twin Mask Ensemble   The Twin Mask Ensemble EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 am

The Twin Mask Ensemble I_logo

The Twin Mask Ensemble

"What's life without a little Zazmatazz?"

The Who?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The What?

The Twin Mask Ensemble is a band of traveling performers, musicians, actors, and other people who are basically considered to be 'oddities' among common folk. They've decided to stop by Surna on their travels, but may be forced to stay with all of the recent events occurring! From Bravos to Singers, Actors to Musicians, the Ensemble is sure to keep you, your friends, -and- your family entertained! Tips are welcome, appreciated, hoped for, but not required!

The Where?

The Twin Mask Ensemble is coming to a Surna near you!

The Why?

Why does The Twin Mask Ensemble do what they do? Well, they're essentially a group of quirky, flamboyantly dashing and daring Thespians and Performers alike. They make their living off of the shows they put on in their travels. They're here to perform for your amusement, and maybe even (legally!) clean out your wallet in the process!

The How?

The three founding members of the Ensemble all grew up together, and pretty much have relatively similar interests when it comes to the theatre, and performing for others. In their teenage years, they decided to found The Twin Mask Ensemble instead of going to work fields, or be dangerous zaz-lacking people. Having grown up in a relatively poor environment in the slums of Sanctimonian capital, the three were originally street urchins, all growing up on the streets. To pay for food and an almost decent living environment the trio decided to sing, dance and generally give people an exciting time in exchange for a few coins.

After a few years of this, being in their late teens, the group set off to travel all around Sanctimonia in search of people looking to be entertained in exchange for coin, or the means to feed themselves. The Ensemble's had their ups and downs over the past few years of traveling, and now they've come to Surna to see if anything changes.

Last edited by Black Banana Party on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Mask Ensemble   The Twin Mask Ensemble EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:58 am

Sons of bitches, comin' in on my turf.
Gonna kick yer arses.

William T. Barnum:
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Mask Ensemble   The Twin Mask Ensemble EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Mask Ensemble   The Twin Mask Ensemble EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 am

The theatre troupe seems like a good idea, a good set of characters intended to make merry the situations they get into. Each one seems developed enough so for what is necessary, and music is perhaps one food  of the soul.

If they are added, I'm sure they would have any number of business opportunities in Surna, but how much roleplay exposure is something I'm not sure about. If roleplay continues via Steam Chat, and follows a more individualized path between groups of characters, it might be others that take the stage more often. Characters such as Dusty Peckerton, or Victor, would probably be more apt to have individual situations given to them or carried along in the regular happenings of the Irregulars.

I can't put up much other argument with what I see for this character set. I like it, theatres are nice, and just looking at the pictures for Rannil and Edward make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twin Mask Ensemble   The Twin Mask Ensemble Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twin Mask Ensemble
Page 1 of 1