Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jonas Senthyril

Go down 
+3
Dominator046
Atlas
JohnBate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnBate
Scrublet
JohnBate

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Jonas Senthyril XZruawd
Jonas Senthyril

Basic Information
Looks as if he was 43.
Race: Human
Languages: Common
Birthplace: Surna
Deity: Non-religious.
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Style: Short.
Eye Color: Navy.
Skin Tone: Pale white.
Height: 5'6.
Weight: 146lbs
Body Type: Small frame, slightly fat

Appearance: Jonas is not tall, he is often ( if not always) wearing a Black travel cloak, his face bears scars of carvings in his skin, some voluntary to compliment the ones his parents gave him in his childhood.

Personality: Jonas is rarely seen inside the city gates, he prefers to retreat to the close and forested outskirts, he will seize the opportunity to talk if he can see something he can gain from them, so he is somewhat manipulative.

Abilities:

Magic: None, at the moment, yet he is learning fortimancy in preparation to continue into more advanced schools.

Swordsmanship: He has had extremely little practice with a blade, relying on a shield crafted for him.

Agility and Stamina: Due to not having excersised in weeks, his stamina is below average, only being able to keep up a sprint for 30 seconds at most, he is not too agile, due to a heavy pile of books he carries

Inventory:

(1x) A large pile of scriptures regarding the arcane arts, most not directly related to such.

(1x) A circular, 50 x 50 cm stone, often used as a shield, and not known to have any other use.

(1x) Long travel cloak, conceals most of his body, unarmored.

Biography:

Early Life
Jonas was born in Surna, his parents lead a mediocre life, barely providing enough money to put food on the table each night, due to extensive and tiring multiple jobs, Jonas was often left alone, this caused emotional scarring. His father worked constantly, and while Jonas could hear the screams of maniacal stress from breakdowns ( likely caused by stress), he decided it was time to take action. When he went to confront his father however, he saw that the father had a malicious look in his eyes. Jonas woke up the next morning with freshly cut wounds on his face, figuring that the Father simply had a mental breakdown, like he usually does, Jonas continued his life, often concealing the marks of  his childhood.
Adult Life
Fed up with his life at home, he ventured out of the walls, finding little wild beast. He was completely unarmed at the time, he spent time meditating, and has reached mental harmony, he does not attack anything that lives unless it attacks him first. He found little but natural food from nearby plants. He lived off of them

Current Time

Hearing word of his parent's death, he travels back to Surna, seeing that little has changed, he seeks out one that could teach him a method of defense.

Sorry if my lore was a little off, and my bio is short. I am  not good at stories! This is my first character application.

Last edited by JohnBate on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

I see no problem with this app, weak guy, shady, learning magic slowly, abusive father. Only thing that I would /personally/ is that a 50 x 50 cm stone shield, would be quite heavy and impractical. A strong wooden shield would be much easier to come by and protect much more (One hammer blow and both your arm and stone shield are gone)

Types of characters like this are also, more difficult to get involved in the rp, but if you think you could do it, then I'd give my thumbs up, otherwise, you may want to rethink that. I know the trouble with joining any new server is getting involved so I'm just trying to help out. Simple swordsmen, different races, unique jobs that no one has currently taken on is a good way to go. (I don't think many engineers are out there anymore since venom is a bit inactive.)

Although, if you do decided that you want to have another character, I'd suggest to keep this app up, the one thing I can see coming from him is that you can see how the rp plays out and learn the lore a bit better through IC means, plus this is not a bad app in any means. If anything, its better than the majority of mine xD
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I love this character, he is simple, meant to be built upon to have a truly free-form experience in Surna. All the power to you friend.

As per a 50x50 centimeter rock, I think its within reason. That puts it at roughly twenty inches. It's a rock he carries around with him... while it may be basic, i see no reason to really use that against him. Its a rock, he can maybe block a sword before someone saves his arse. That or he can smash the brains out of someone unconscious.
Back to top Go down
JohnBate
Scrublet
JohnBate

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 am

Ah danke. I agree a wooden shield would be more practical, but there are emotional attachments that Jonas had to it, plus he has no way of icly obtaining anything but it. And a swordsman is alot easier to start out with, but i prefer to have a larger amount of fearp in my rp, which is why i am deliberately under-arming my character.
Back to top Go down
Alphonseelric
Scrublet
Alphonseelric

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 am

I know this guy from hl2rp and he probably has only played the server 7-8 times but this app is too good not to be accepted
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Fair enough, no arguments on my part then. I'd throw a hearty accept your way.

(Fearrp is alot of fun, I will admit.)
Back to top Go down
wizered153
Dedicated Poster
wizered153

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

Mees approvesses of dis
Back to top Go down
JohnBate
Scrublet
JohnBate

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:05 am

Looks good for a first character. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 am

For a bit of nitpicking - Yugami. What culture is that surname from? It sure wouldn't be Sanctimonia, Occitan, Pychekan, etc etc
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
JohnBate
Scrublet
JohnBate

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:02 pm

As i said, I am a newbie on lore X3, sorry. I would have no idea! Uh, I will change as soon as i think of an appropriate one.
Back to top Go down
Aeria Roleplay
Administrator
Aeria Roleplay

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:22 pm

It's alright, just a small thing really. It's just 'Yugami' wouldn't exactly fit amongst a bunch of english, welsh, german, or russian surnames
Back to top Go down
https://aeriaroleplay.rpg-board.net
BooM
Archmage
BooM

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm

With Noodles new Asian butterflies, you never know...
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
JohnBate
Scrublet
JohnBate

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:22 am

Moved. = )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonas Senthyril Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas Senthyril   Jonas Senthyril Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas Senthyril
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aeria Roleplay :: Character Compendium-
Jump to: