Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henriette von Schroeder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

Henriette von Schroeder Empty
PostSubject: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Henriette von Schroeder Swordswoman%20of%20the%20green%20gown

BIOGRAPHY
Spoiler:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Spoiler:

BELONGINGS
Spoiler:

Last edited by noodle on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bd863
Giant Scrub
bd863

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Yes.

I'd also like to add, I loved the music.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 am

Mhm. Heil Hitler and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 am

Only noodle adds breast size, and since I had accepted it once, I must accept it again
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Well, we can't have people thinking she's too small-breasted can we?
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Big breasts were frowned upon for a large period of time (Not until the past couple hundred of years) as they had gotten in the way of functions.
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Well, women with too small breasts were not suitable mothers because they could not feed their children, Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 am

People had wet nurses :P
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

Still doesn't make up for them being shitty mothers.
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Senior Wizard
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:39 am

A woman... on the INTERNET?

I must inform the scientific scientists in space for science.

No, but, in all honesty; I have seen this character roleplayed before to an acceptable level, and I have similarly reviewed its aspects accordingly. I do not know what the cause for Denial was, but since that Administrator has openly left the community outright and never proclaimed a reason, I feel this post may be within reason to exist.

I may speak to Pat and Ruta to make sure, however. Maybe Spadge, Spadge gets lonely.

Last edited by Dominator046 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos are bad)
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:22 pm

I am 99% certain it is because of our tomfuckery on SelenaXAedelric at Blitz's world colloseum jazz where I was role-playing Selena while on Henriette. So long story short, Blitz was being a fag-muffin and Henny was caught in the cross-fire.

EDIT: Why are we going back and forth on this Atlas? Henriette is a B-cup so she's that sweet middle ground between sexy and functionality.
Back to top Go down
BooM
Archmage
BooM

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 pm

I believe Munroe denied it when he was an admin on the evidence of powergaming and lying, though I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Vengaboy
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 pm

noodle wrote:

EDIT: Why are we going back and forth on this Atlas? Henriette is a B-cup so she's that sweet middle ground between sexy and functionality.
Aww yeah

Also, I do remember something about Munroe going on a rampant rage about something ooc for this app. Powergaming is always fixable too
Back to top Go down
noodle
Monthly Bather
noodle

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 am

BooM wrote:
I believe Munroe denied it when he was an admin on the evidence of powergaming and lying, though I could be wrong.
There was never any evidence for powergaming because there was none. :P
As for the lying I vaguely remember Blitz getting mega-pissed about something, that mighta been it, but I don't even remember XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henriette von Schroeder   Henriette von Schroeder Empty

Back to top Go down

Henriette von Schroeder
Page 1 of 1